www.wmdolls.com

NEW CHANGES IN THE MALE DOLL FORUM

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

NEW CHANGES IN THE MALE DOLL FORUM

Post by Keegan »

Hi everyone

In the coming weeks, I hope to implement some changes here in the Male Doll forum. I am currently working to gather all available information on the current Male dolls, as well as helpful topics and resources, to have them in one place instead of scattered throughout.

But I'd also like to hear some of YOUR ideas on what you would like to see. Please tell us what you think might be missing from the Male Doll forum or what suggestions you may have.

Everyone is welcome to join in, members and manufacturers alike.

Thanx!!!

~Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

nickygoat
Former Member

Re: New Changes

Post by nickygoat »

Keegan--

That sounds like a fantastic idea! Having resources and helpful info catalogued so we might be able to find stuff better would save a lot of time hunting through all the threads. I do appreciate reading all the threads. It is great that the Male Doll forum has picked up momentum. However, it is rather time consuming to try and find info throughout TDF--Specifically, Inventors Corner stuff pertaining to male dolls (that is not in the Male Doll forum) Male Doll albums, Male Doll accessories and links. I know the existing albums and areas are open to everyone, as it should be. Sometimes, though, as I have found here--it is easier to share and ask questions in a male doll enthusiast oriented area.
Besides that, the only other thing I could think of is an area where members could show pictures of themselves with their dolls (not necessarily engaged in sexual acts). I realize that this blows the "Secret Identity" aspect of this whole thing right out of the water. I have read some threads with titles such as, "Me & (blank)" where the pictures were removed (I'm assuming--correct me if I'm wrong--that it was due to the pix being graphic in nature, or that it violated the rules of pictures contained images)
I can't imagine I'd be the only one who would want to pose proudly with my doll! For those wanting to "Come Out Of The Doll Closet", so to speak.

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey Nickygoat!!

Getting things categorized is one of my top priorities, as well as posting specs of the currant Male dolls, available options, and also specific threads for manufacturers to post announcements and new releases.

I see nothing wrong with posting pics of members with their dolls. It will strictly be the members' perogitive. Member can also blur out their faces to protect their "Secret Identity," but again it will be the members' choice.

What would you think of a post just for members to post pics with their dolls???

As for "Me & (blank)", the pic in question was removed by the member for his own reasons. I did see the pic before it was removed and there was no violation.

~Keegan

nickygoat
Former Member

Post by nickygoat »

Keegan--

I think a post for owners pictured with their dolls would be awesome! The face blurring thing is a great idea for those wanting to conceal their identities. I for one, change my appearance so often--I don't think anyone I know would recognize me (except maybe from all my tattoos :twisted: !!!!)

Knighthorse
Ex-Member

Post by Knighthorse »

Keegan,

I am happy to help you in way I can so let me know if you need any information from us and we will get you what you need. I too think it is great that the male dolls are starting to get more attention and this area of the forum is gaining momentum. I look forward to keeping you guys informed as we continue to develop and its good to see that you will be making an effort to keep things in order. I feel this is the dawn of a new era for doll collectors and I am thrilled to be a part of it. Congrats again!

Sincerely,

Matt K.

Kealan
Ex-Member

Post by Kealan »

Hey Keegan!!!

I think you are going to make some good and much needed changes to this forum. I did hear that Realdoll sent you some thing you needed for sticky's...YEAH! Count me in as to give YOU any assistance you might need!

All the best,

Kealan

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Keegan wrote:Hi everyone

In the coming weeks, I hope to implement some changes here in the Male Doll forum. I am currently working to gather all available information on the current Male dolls, as well as helpful topics and resources, to have them in one place instead of scattered throughout.

But I'd also like to hear some of YOUR ideas on what you would like to see. Please tell me what you think might be missing from the Male Doll forum or what suggestions you may have.

Everyone is welcome to join in, members and manufacturers alike.

Thanx!!!

~Keegan
Well done Keegan! Well done!!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with! It's great that someone is finally doing something to make things better here! Thank you in advance for all your hard and deticated work!

~Celtic~

geminii_1999

Post by geminii_1999 »

I'll be happy to help any way I can.

Geminii

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NEW CHANGES

Post by Keegan »

Thanx Matt!!!

I'm sure you know I'll take you up on that!!! :wink:

Thanx Geminii!!!

Your help will be greatly appreciated!!!

~Keegan

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

This is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for!!

That everyone, members and manufacturers alike, will come together to bring the much neglected Male Dolls into a new perspective, and give them the recogition they derserve in the Doll Community!!!

Thanx again, everyone!!!

~Keegan

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Keegan,

You're doing just great!

You have a way of organising and
getting things together. So, this
forum is going to be one of the
best on TDF!

It's good that you are making
these much need changes and
putting the time in to get things
done! You're SUPER!

I can't wait to see what new
changes are coming and what
this place will be like in time!

You have my full confidence and
I trust your abilities.

Cheers,

~Celtic~

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Not to burst anyone's bubble...

But, Keegan has been chosen as a moderator, not a section admin... big changes will have to be decided by upper management.
We're of course open to ideas...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

AlexKnight wrote:Not to burst anyone's bubble...

But, Keegan has been chosen as a moderator, not a section admin... big changes will have to be decided by upper management.
We're of course open to ideas...
Hey Alex!!!

Of course!! The only changes I'm referring to are informational, and getting things organized.

I'm not ready to take over TFD . . . yet!!! :wink:

~Keegan

Humper

Post by Humper »

Pics, pics, pics!

There are so few male doll varieties - from high end to low end - that it would be a good idea to see them all. Even knowing how members have improved their dolls, with clothing, etc., would be nice.

Also, male-doll accessories are few and far between. For example, I tried to find a sexy male "mask" to improve an inflatable once: it was virtually impossible! So little is out there.

I'm glad some attention is being shown to the guys. This is a smaller market than the one for female dolls, but an untapped market.

Thanks!

H.

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Kealan wrote:Hey Keegan!!!

I think you are going to make some good and much needed changes to this forum. I did hear that Realdoll sent you some thing you needed for sticky's...YEAH! Count me in as to give YOU any assistance you might need!

All the best,

Kealan
Yeah!!! Like the long-awaited pics of the new ultra-realistic penis attachments!!!
Attachments
rdsizes.jpg
rdsizes.jpg (98.41 KiB) Viewed 5246 times

INFORMATIONS