sexyrealsexdolls.com

Doll Album not working? - RESOLVED

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Doll Album not working? - RESOLVED

Post by IanEvans »

I tried to click an album link to check out an item in the Buy & Sell section, but even after a minute or so of the spinning-wheel "loading" prompt nothing happened. Same thing happened when I tried to go to the Album site directly. Then I looked at several posts which were supposed to contain photos that I knew to be Album links, and sure enough they were gone.

Just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Don't worry, we're trying our best to be patient.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Doll Album not working?

Post by AlexKnight »

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the Doll Album from my end.

This pic shows fine for me...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Must've been a temporary glitch, cause it shows up fine for me as well...and is also a fine pic! :mrgreen:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

NotMyName wrote:Must've been a temporary glitch, cause it shows up fine for me as well...and is also a fine pic! :mrgreen:
This could have very well been a very brief loss of connection to your internet service provider if they have been doing any upgrading or maintenance on their end and not necessarily a problem with our server. However, good to see that it is all working again. Will be considering this issue resolved.

INFORMATIONS