sexyrealsexdolls.com

Mark forums read on the view new posts page? - RESOLVED

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
dollified
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Forum threads showing new posts...but the posts arent new

Post by dollified »

I'm using the same PC all the time and it doesn't seem to work for me. E.g. all posts in "Report Bugs"-forum are printed with the same blue and have that animated arrow next to them. Yes, all of them.

I log in once a week to see what's changed since my last login. The old forum was quite simple to use. I read the threads that seemed interesting and skipped the others. The next time I logged in I was able to see all changes that occurred after my last login.

E.g. I logged in the last time on March 19th 6pm. After logging in now, the old forum would have highlighted all threads that contained new posts after March 19th 6:30pm (when I logged out or the session timed out). Now with the new forum I see all (yes, all) threads highlighted with the animated arrow, even the ones from December last year or even older. Only the threads that weren't changed since the last time I read them appear normal.

This is confusing and, TBH, not comfortable. The way it is right now it's "work" to find the updated and new threads.

I don't know if it's possible to change that or all of this has a reason, but I kindly suggest to change that to how the old forum worked.
No, I don't have a RD.

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Re: Forum threads showing new posts...but the posts arent new

Post by siliventurer »

Issue has been resolved. No further issues have been reported since last posting. Please refer to previous posts in threads for explanations and remedies implemented.

INFORMATIONS