Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

jessica drake

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

regul8

jessica drake

Post by regul8 »

has anyone seen the jessica drake wickeddoll in person? what's your opinion? I was going to purchase the rd2 but ever since the wd's came out I'm curious...

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

regul8...Welcome to the Doll Forum. There are a number of people at the Doll Forum who went to the recent Sex Expo. All of them. will have likely seen Wicked Dolls and hopefully they will respond here.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

I saw the jessica drake doll in person. clothed as you see in the pix from AVN. and on the Abyss website. what stood out most to me was her outstanding butt and her very beautiful face. her legs were hot and she has an overall nice look to her. A very sexy and beautifull doll!

I can add this, and it won't make your descision any easier but, If you have never seen a Silicone doll in person before, they are ALL outstanding. Just know that what ever you decide, you will be happy!

:D
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I like the fact that they finally got the throat right <drool>. That alone is reason enough to wait!

I wonder if they could retrofit an RD-1 with that feature?? :? I'd be more than willing to pay for it. :D
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

regul8

Post by regul8 »

thanks for he warm welcome raysmod... CJD, I saw the RD and BT in person at Abyss last year. The only think that discouraged me at the time was the weight. I know that the WD is heavy also but I think her body and face make up for it just as you pointed out! :D . Szalinski- what was wrong with the "old throat?"

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

regul8 wrote:Szalinski- what was wrong with the "old throat?"
Why is it every time I bring this up someone goes "Huh?" :) I mean, even if you have never seen a RG deep throat, either in person or in a video I wouldn't think it would require an I.Q. of 160 to imagine what it would look like:

http://wtv-zone.com/ChrisZCorner/photo/ ... at-wow.gif
WARNING! Contains graphic adult content.

The only way you are going to duplicate this incredibly sexy scene with a sex doll is if the throat tube of the doll or simuloid is where it is supposed to be; Down her neck. Abyss' Wickeds are to my knowledge the only doll of any kind that do this.

All Hail Matt for finally realizing what no other manufacturer, anywhere, seems to be able to! :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

regul8

Post by regul8 »

wow! that's incredible!! I will wait to see if Stormy comes out in a WD. If not, I will opt for jessica drake!

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

regul8 wrote:wow! that's incredible!! I will wait to see if Stormy comes out in a WD. If not, I will opt for jessica drake!
Yes, we will be releasing a Stormy Daniels RealDoll! Next up is Kaylani Lei, but I don't have exact dates to give you. :)

--Amanda
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Is there any possibility of an Alexis Texas doll in the future?The hottest Wicked girl in my opinion.

Firefly2008
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Firefly2008 »

I think she would look even better in person. I was thinking she reminds me of someone and then seen this.

regul8

Post by regul8 »

damn Alexis Texas is stunning!

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

regul8 wrote:damn Alexis Texas is stunning!
Darn right!
As for the two Wicked Girls, selected for dolls, Jessica Drake and that other one( whose name i forgot) got nothing on her.

INFORMATIONS