DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

A Kentucky Boy Takes A Trip To The Promised Land

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
priceritchie2010

A Kentucky Boy Takes A Trip To The Promised Land

Post by priceritchie2010 »

Hi ya'll! Been away for awhile, didn't have much to say lately anyhow. Until NOW that is!!!! I'm finally home again.

The following is a true story. Only some of the names were changed to protect the stupid...:)

As most of you here know, I ordered a PIB body 9 weeks ago, and I still wait patiently in line with the masses. Now that he has that new body mold ready, it looks like he'll be shipping out a few orders a week now. He just may make it in time for my birthday in early January!

But that's not what I'm here to talk about. Most of you may not know, a few of you did I believe...I ordered the Bella head long before ordering the body. Piece work gets finished in a different order, since his assistant Sara can do alot of those pieces too. So....it finally came time this week for my Bella head to be made!!! Patrick contacted me and asked if I wanted it to be shipped, or would I rather come up and visit him as I had mentioned like a bazillion friggin times! Geez, guess which one I chose???
Yup. On Monday, I loaded up my little Kia.....I wish now I'd had a plush and comfy Buick Roadmaster...and started for Manassas. Now, I live in far western KY, it's 900 miles to his place. 907 from driveway to driveway to be exact, and I'm pushing 50, bad back, pain in the legs....I'm not designed for 14-15 hour drives each way. But....considering the cause it was for, and I was terrified they might lose my precious Bella head if it was shipped, I had to go there myself. Besides, I am just fascinated with the entire doll making process and I wanted to see it for myself, plus get to meet the man, the myth, the legend himself.

I was supposed to make it a 2 day drive and go by there Wednesday. But I just kept driving and driving and got there in one day. So without warning, I just went to his place a day early right at dark on Tuesday.
Now....I apologize in advance for the graphic nature of the following. But it really needs to be said this way. You fine people here who I've taken such a shine to NEED to know just exactly what sort of a man you are dealing with. Here it goes:
I drove up to a seemingly nice house in a lovely wooded area. Went to the front door, knocked, no one comes. So I go around to the side. There's a big glass door, but it's dark there too. Figures, I drive 900 miles, arrive a day early, my own fault tho. and he's gone. I don't know what possessed me to do it, I know better. But I turned the door knob...unlocked...so I went on inside to a very dark room. I instantly noticed about a 30 degree temperature drop, I could see my own breath. I thought I heard sounds way down a dark corridor to my right, so I pressed on. I then could see a sliver of light coming from a barely cracked open door way at the end of the hallway. I then noticed a damp and musty smell, then heard the sounds of a leaky water pipe dripping from overhead down onto the concrete floor. Then, a black cat ran across my path and screeched a shrill sound of impending doom. I've been in this secenerio before, about everytime I read a Stephen King Book! But I drove a LONG way dammit, so I will NOT be detered by some scary goings on. I quietly made my way to the cracked open door and peered around the doorframe. What I saw then was....well.....just SO much worse than anything to this point. I will attempt to tell it without making anyone puke their guts, if that's even possible.
What I saw was, the back view of a very short man wearing what was once a full length white lab coat. But from years of paint smudges and clay stains, it looked more like he just gathered up assorted roadkill from the neighborhood, and stiched the skins together in order to wear his PRIZE. Then he turned to profile, and I saw his face. Greasy, matted down hair, like you could squeeze out enough to fry catfish in. Pock marked skin with visable open wounds and puss dripping out of a few of them. Black rimmed nerd glasses with...I swear to GOD, white tape in the middle holding the two halves together.
But even all of that wasn't what shook me to my core. It's what he was doing, and the manner in which he was doing it. His right sleeve was rolled up to his flimsy, pale and weak bicep. His entire arm up to the elbow was buried between the legs of a poor doll. He was just ramming his entire arm in and out, in and out or that innocent creations orafice. And it was the SOUNDS that were emminating from the doll....and HIM, that is what truly almost made me lose what what left of my undigested Denny's grand slam breakfast from earlier in the day.
Wet slurping noise...like a boot that is being pulled from a deep and wet mud hole, repeatedly, over and over. The poor dolls little legs and feet were flailing all about. I swear, I thought at one point I actually heard her scream! But it might have been ME instead! All the while that he is viciously and savagely brutalizing this lovely piece of art, he is making what I can only describe as an almost human version of cat purring, and at the same time, gyrating and thrusting his hips into and against the edge of his work table. it was then that I finally gathered my wits, got my jello legs back under me, and fled there. I immediately left, drove back to my hotel, packed quickly...in case he might have heard me, and followed. Although I was careful to double back several times in attempts to shake any tail I might have had. I then drove home. Screw that whack job! It just isn't worth it!!

LMFAO!!!!

OK, that was all for Patrick. he told me he loves my writing, and I told him I was gonna write a very bizarre short story about the trip.

Hope you laughed yer butt off Toonist!

Now, the real story. I get there, go to the side door and immediately see thru the glass Pat and Sara, and....lots of doll heads and pieces in various stages of development. Plus I already see my insanely gorgeous Bella head sitting on a table just inside the door. I tried to concentrate on meeting them and conversing, but it was nearly impossible. I was just SO awestruck! I LOVE that place! I could move a cot into a corner there and just stay forever.
This next part is the coolest thing I've ever done in my LIFE. I noticed right off there was a body sized mold, two halves stuck together, lying in the middle of the floor/work space. So I assumed a doll was probably inside. Yup, there was, and it was time to crack open that pod. Talk about perfect timing!!! Naturally, when company comes to visit, what do you do? Well you put their ass to work, that's what! Pat was pulling on one side of the mold, I was pulling on the other, Sara was working on the center....and after a minute or two, it finally came open. I had just become a part of the "birth" of a brand new, new generation PIB body. I felt almost like a proud papa of a newborn! We got her out of the mold, carried her to the work table, and layed her out face up. OMG!!!!!
Pat has really hit on it this time! That doll came out PERFECT! I was told it was only the second one to emerge so far from the new mold. There were virtually NO visable seam lines! No fooling! You'd need perfect vision or 3.0 magnification eyeglasses to barely even see them at all, and I DID have my glasses on too! The breast change is phenominal! They no longer have that perky upturned nipple thing going on, as most of you already know. They just jut straight out with perfect realistic nipples. Little bumps around the areola too. Extremely soft to the squeeze too The body was so soft in the right places, flexible in all the right ways. Perfect ass, small dainty feet and hands, sexy as HELL legs!
This is gonna be the mold that sticks. The one that all of us will be getting our dolls from, and we'll all be THRILLED! It truly is perfect.
Later in the night, Sara attached the vaginal lips to the outside of the doll's privates, and OMG, they were sooo realistic and soft. Pat put the insert in and had me test it....no, not THAT way!!! I kept my pants on! That doll belongs to someone else. it wouldn't have been right, although if they'd left me alone down there for a few minutes, who knows? I used a finger to test, with NO lubricant added, and I swear it feels like the real thing. Lots of little bumps and grooves inside the insert, just like a real one. Soft as butter.
How on earth can you top all of that??? Well, you just can't. One of the best days of my life.
I asked for a few more alterations and additions to my Bella head, mainly so I could just come back the next day to pick it up and hang out some more. Any excuse to get my butt back into that room! I love it!!

Pat and Sara are just the finest people you'd ever meet, and believe me, they really are committed to this venture.

BUY PIB!!! You won't regret it!!

FYI, I already know that people are gonna ask me the question. About that doll I helped "deliver". Whose doll was it? Well, I honestly do not know. I didn't ask, he didn't say, and I didn't feel like it was any of my business anyway. The very last thing I would wanna do is come on here and tell someone that I saw there doll arrive and it shouldnt be long of a wait now....only to have some problem or issue arise with it before shipping. It would get someones hopes up and that would be cruel.

To Pat and Sara, a HUGE thanks for your gracious hospitality and new friendship. I had a BLAST, and your creation for me was spectacular! I just cannot wait for all of her to be together at last.

I applied for a doll album membership tonite, hopefully I'll get the approval email soon and can upload a few pics of my beautiful Amy head. That's her name now.

I suck at photography. I only have a cheap 50 dollar walgreens special camera. The pics mostly either turn out fuzzy, too dim or too bright. But I'll try to get a few decent pics up soon. But I'll take alot more once the whole Amy is here.

I had a helluva time trying to figure out what to use in order to get the head to sit correctly for pic taking. Pat, you might like this. I discovered that a large size jar turned upside down, that once contained Kraft marshmallow creme, was a perfect fit for the inside of her head, and it gave me a few inches below as a useful stand for the hair to flow. But I didn't want my pics to look like just a head and no body. So I improvised. I got some concrete blocks from the garage, stacked a few up on my couch, then placed the jar with the head on it on top of the blocks, then I draped a red satin sheet all around, covering up all put the face and hair. Similar to what you did in your pic with the 3 faces on the doll album. With the height of the hidden blocks on he couch, it looks as if she is actually whole and is just reclining on the couch, but just covered below the face. It's awesome! She is just sooo beautiful!

Thank you Patrick! God Bless.

I'll talk at cha soon!

Now I'm gonna go sleep for 2 days after driving 2000 miles in 2 days.

Oops

Post by Oops »

eh probably my doll. It really did ship Tuesday. So yeah that would be about right.

One thing Pat.... in the future, Id like Sara to "test" the dolls versus the guests...i know that's how they do it in the backwoods of Virgina...but still, i dont know where his hands have been.

Thanks~

nice report lol.

priceritchie2010

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted the testing part of the story. But really, that's gonna happen alot, since he does have many customers who come there personally. Difference is, they probably won't mention it on the forum and I probably shouldn't either. But I wanted to attest to the softness and realism, and I wouldn't really know if I didn't touch and then describe it.

Oh, the one I helped hatch wasn't yours I don't think. It was still there Wednesday. I believe, and Pat can correct me if I'm wrong, yours may have been the very first one from the new mold. The one I saw was number two.
So yours was likely already shipped and touch free by me....lol

srdr
Ex-Member

Post by srdr »

YESSSSSSSSSS BUY A PIB YOU DONT REGRET IT !!!!

Srdr : "Joyyyyy , stop screammmiinnngggg and stop shaking your wonderful butt in front of my noze !!!"
Joy isnt a doll, She is a Dream.

fizz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bella

Post by fizz »

Hi priceritchie2010

I have to agree with you, that "Bella head" is a beauty. I have one of the early ones and she's still in the box waiting for a body ( ordered recently ) If the body is as I think it is I may need to take a week or two to be a recluse. I'm looking forward to having her sit at my bar and keep me company, I have a vivid imagination, a couple of tall neat Scotches and.... well who knows!

I wish you well with yours, I'm sure you are as anxious as I. Waiting is for the birds, but we all do it one way or another.

Cheers...

Ps. That's her in my avatar.
fizz

priceritchie2010

Re: Bella

fizz wrote:Hi priceritchie2010

I have to agree with you, that "Bella head" is a beauty. I have one of the early ones and she's still in the box waiting for a body ( ordered recently ) If the body is as I think it is I may need to take a week or two to be a recluse. I'm looking forward to having her sit at my bar and keep me company, I have a vivid imagination, a couple of tall neat Scotches and.... well who knows!

I wish you well with yours, I'm sure you are as anxious as I. Waiting is for the birds, but we all do it one way or another.

Cheers...

Ps. That's her in my avatar.
Your Bella is a true stunner! But it IS impossible to go wrong with Bella. There's just no damn way to ugly her up...lol
Still in the box? Dood, you gotta let that lady out. Do what I did. Find something that fits up inside the head just right to use as a stand. Set her out on a table or a couch. Put a wig on her. Look at her all the time!
And....ya know....her head can be very useful all by itself....( insert creepy snicker sound here ).
If those bodies keep coming outta that mold like the one I saw, and I see no reason they should not, then you will be a VERY happy man once yours finally does arrive!
Thanks for writing and letting me know of other Bella lovers who are out there!
Oh btw, I have a very vivid imagination to. I have LOADS of intricate scenerios already in mind and planned for my gal one day! Oddly enough, virtually all of them come to the very same conclusion....lol But as I said to Patrick, with the way my luck has been going, Bella will either turn me down or ask me for a divorce..... :D

priceritchie2010

My cheapo camera blows, but I posted some pics in the doll album anyway. But before my PIB body gets here, I'll get to best buy and get a better rig for sure!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=11888
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11888

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

priceritchie2010 wrote:
Your Bella is a true stunner! But it IS impossible to go wrong with Bella. There's just no damn way to ugly her up...lol
Still in the box? Dood, you gotta let that lady out. Do what I did. Find something that fits up inside the head just right to use as a stand. Set her out on a table or a couch. Put a wig on her. Look at her all the time!
And....ya know....her head can be very useful all by itself....( insert creepy snicker sound here ).
If those bodies keep coming outta that mold like the one I saw, and I see no reason they should not, then you will be a VERY happy man once yours finally does arrive!
Oh btw, I have a very vivid imagination to. I have LOADS of intricate scenerios already in mind and planned for my gal one day! Oddly enough, virtually all of them come to the very same conclusion....lol But as I said to Patrick, with the way my luck has been going, Bella will either turn me down or ask me for a divorce..... :D
Absolutely hilarious priceritchie2010!!!!!!
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

priceritchie2010

Incognito wrote:
priceritchie2010 wrote:
Absolutely hilarious priceritchie2010!!!!!!
All morning long now I've had that odd, hair raised up on the back of the neck feeling. Like I was being watched. Not the doll head, she's still on the pillow asleep. Not the CIA....I'm wearing my tinfoil hat. Not the IRS, I moved and left no forwarding. Then....I finally see it. He even ADMITS it below his avatar.
it's Incognito....standing right behind me!

DOOD... cut it out!!!! I gotta go pee and I don't want you standing right behind me. I have a shy bladder!

:D
My Doll Album

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

LMAO!!!!!!!!

I soooo needed that laugh! :D

priceritchie2010

Incognito wrote:LMAO!!!!!!!!

I soooo needed that laugh! :D
Laughing? You are Laughing????

Hey! I was serious!!!!

Get out from behind me....NOW!
My Doll Album

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

I saw the pictures. I'll bet you can wait to get the body and put the head on. Kind of like adding the cherry on top of a decadent iced cream sundae! Just don't back up too fast after placing the head on after you get the body......I wouldn't want you to step on my foot :!:

priceritchie2010

Incognito wrote:I saw the pictures. I'll bet you can wait to get the body and put the head on. Kind of like adding the cherry on top of a decadent iced cream sundae! Just don't back up too fast after placing the head on after you get the body......I wouldn't want you to step on my foot :!:
Well, if you are STILL standing right behind me when the time comes and I'm about to deflower my new lovely....being a good ol KY boy and all, I might just have to show you some LESS than southern hospitality. Like in the form of a double barreled shotgun.... :D

Yet another awesome thing about PIB and the inserts. When you first get one, it actually is designed as virginal inside in it's design......how cool is that????
My Doll Album

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

That's a new detail. I didn't know the dolls are "virgins" when you get them (their inserts anyway).

priceritchie2010

Incognito wrote:That's a new detail. I didn't know the dolls are "virgins" when you get them (their inserts anyway).
I don't know if it's intentional.....I didn't ask, I meant too, but I was so awestruck at the place and had a bazillion other questions.
It could just be a regular part of the mold process. All I know is, the new insert I saw had a small entry about an inch or so inside of it that closely resembled a RG hymen. I could tell that one insertion would tear it wider open, and not one of those bad tears either. Like it was supposed to do it that way, and after the first time it would then be expanded to the same size as the rest of the insert internally.

Yet another interesting feature, whether on purpose or not.
My Doll Album

INFORMATIONS