www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Miranda is STUNNINGLY good and excellent quality

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Latex Miranda is STUNNINGLY good and excellent quality

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Please forgive me :oops: :) 8O for having a sense of humour . . . Seeing that I started this thread . . . it's somewhat hilarious to see the result of progressive enthusiasm from one airgurl to another . . .

However, whilst they're not as realistic as the subject of my more recent enthusiasm, Miranda is good. Using talc to keep the rubber smooth is the most important tip, as is also using enough lubrication (spittle is fine) as Miranda's very unforgiving in that direction and finally not overinflating the inner doll . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

:mrgreen: Ahoy Mates

You Harem ??? Enthusiastic over an inflata-babe - i would never have guessed in a million years - :lol:

Actually reviving old threads can be fun as it shows us where we been and what was central then - fast forward to now and we see where we went either right or wrong - either way its all a learning curve we go thru - and in many ways i would never change a thing as the journey is half the fun -

Now if we in the Colonies could only get all those Euro-inflata babes this would be a perfect world - :wink:
Attachments
Come to America Miranda - promise you'll like it here
Come to America Miranda - promise you'll like it here
miranda.jpg (140.14 KiB) Viewed 5630 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

belgium4 wrote:Hi
How much is Kimi going these days. is that the one in the red bikini? Which is the brand?
Any link where I can buy her?
Hi!

UK price is not much less than £105 but you can get her cheaper from www.toy-company.de

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Hi!!
I have just found a shop of mail-order selling in Belgium which delivers via KIALA (what is going to solve my problem of supply). I can have a domax for 179€ (the same price as the official store). If this shop seems to me serous, my choice is made, it will be Laetitia the big winner.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jonathann wrote:Hi!!
I have just found a shop of mail-order selling in Belgium which delivers via KIALA (what is going to solve my problem of supply). I can have a domax for 179€ (the same price as the official store). If this shop seems to me serous, my choice is made, it will be Laetitia the big winner.
Hi!

Certainly a really good choice, although I might have been criticised were I to have said so! The Laetitia latex with talc on the surface has a smoothness which means that in "use" if you're tempted to "enter" without lubrication, you won't do yourself an injury. . . . The other types of latex need constantly more lubrication.

Incidentally, Fabin who loves the French ladies rather a lot reported making a gold lady in a thread recently that I can't find . . . but she lives: http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10117924 !!! [MODERATORS - please might it be possible for someone to copy this into that thread?]

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

sjcsheena
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sjcsheena »

haremlover wrote:
belgium4 wrote:Hi
How much is Kimi going these days. is that the one in the red bikini? Which is the brand?
Any link where I can buy her?
Hi!

UK price is not much less than £105 but you can get her cheaper from http://www.toy-company.de

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,

I am from the UK, may you forward the trade prices to me please?

Btw, I saw Kimmi priced at ~108 gbp at this site:
http://www.barbarakelly.co.uk/online_st ... -doll1.cfm
do you think this site is reliable?

Tbh I don't want to buy dolls through cards, paypal or bank transfer.
Rather, I prefer postal order, therefore I could hardly find other shops offering love dolls..........

Thanks
sj

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

haremlover wrote:Hi!
However, whilst they're not as realistic as the subject of my more recent enthusiasm, Miranda is good. Using talc to keep the rubber smooth is the most important tip, as is also using enough lubrication (spittle is fine) as Miranda's very unforgiving in that direction and finally not overinflating the inner doll . . .
NEVER ever use spit (saliva) on latex!

It contains acids and enzymes those decompose latex rapidly. Baby pacifiers of latex turn brown and survive only few weeks to months (despite they are much thicker) because of spit. Use silicone oil and a condom!

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Hallo.

I have a chanse to buy a Miranda to a good price in my land.
but I have sime questions.

Is it possible to use a removable Vagina.?
and some examples.!

And one more problem.
The doll has been in the shop for 3 years.

Is it a risk to buy it ?
how is Latex cracking in storing..

And I would like some more reviews about Miranda Before buying.
is she a good lover besides the ugly face.
Hanna is Better in face.

Maybe its better yo buy a brand new from toycompany.de
But it is more problem with transport and payment.

Titjob

marlsfly

Post by marlsfly »

Hello TDF

This is actually my first post and i have been a long time lurker!

I would like to firstly say ive found alot of the post bout latex dolls as well as vinyl dolls very informative and it really helped me on deciding to buy a new doll for this year. A moment ago i brought Miranda from a near by licence sex shop and well very excited to see how it goes with her! In truth i was really hoping to go for it and order the Jana Cova version (i am a big big fan of hers ^^) but really didnt fancy ordering off the net (just my preference however have done so before with a different doll). However I am looking forward to Miranda as this will be my first latex doll of all. Other dolls i still have are Jenna Jameson and Teagan which are both Vinyl and although i was tempted to go for Sophia i ended up buying Miranda for the feel really!

I am slowly starting to make my own collection of love dolls so probably the next one will be sophia or the poupe french dolls. But i feel Miranda a great start as im getting back into love doll colecting so here goes!

One more thing i wanted to add was that the place i brought it from the guy remembered me from before when i was having a look at her and was really nice to package it all up for me in a carrier bag. Really appreciated his help there as she is actually quite heavy (for a latex lol)

Well ill keep you all posted till then ill be dressing Miranda up in a bit!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome aboard - marlsfly - that's excellent that you got Miranda the wonderful latex inflata-babe - & - for joining the TDF - :angel:

Worry not mate, collecting inflata-babes has not harmed anyone here - as you see we are a happy lot - :wink:

Remember a good water based lube is really a requirement with any inflata-babe - but - with latex a "must" of very high importance due to friction - Don't over inflate the inner vinyl skin as the doll has two skins the outer latex body and an inner vinyl - both have to inflated - but because the inner skin can't be seen - its easy to over-inflate and cause damage thats very hard to repair - so go easy on the inner section - you might even want to try what she feels like without the inner skin inflated as the doll then has a very squezeable body - yummy - the inner skin of vinyl gives the doll back bone as all latex dolls tend to be floppy - :idea:

All the inflata-babes you listed you have are just wonderful - marlsfly - and you will will really enjoy the the feel of a latex doll - as they really are supple and exotic to the touch - enjoy mate -

Oh and remember - any questions - feel free to ask away, all here in the inflata-section are friendly and helpful even if a bit full of air - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails - :angel:

wettuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wettuga »

Been browsing around to find a few ideas for a quality inflatable doll and found this topic.

Can someone suggest an European shop where Hannah, Kimmi, Miranda and/or Teagan can be found? I found 2 (by name) in this shop, but I don't know if they are the correct ones as they only show a low-res pick of the box, more pictures on the shop would be useful:

Hannah - http://www.toy-company.de/liebespuppen/ ... -doll.html
Kimmi - http://www.toy-company.de/liebespuppen/ ... -doll.html

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

Great shop. They ship quickly, worldwide and you can't beat the price. I can vouch for Kimmi. She's awesome. Not sure which Hannah they have. toy-company.de is the best.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Hello wettuga, and welcome to the forum.

The picture of that Hannah doll in the first link appears to be the newer release. So in all likelihood, this is the version with the hard PVC breasts, as opposed to the old style soft breasts that the original doll had.

For your information, the Hannah Harper and the Kimmi Lovecock doll were the same doll up until a few years ago. They were simply offered under two different names by their distributors for the North American and European markets. This changed when the north American distributor Pipedreams, went with a retooled version of this doll.

Bottom line.
The old Kimmi lovecock (Or Hannah Harper if you can still find an original?) is far prettier in the face as far as I'm concerned, and has the soft breasts. However, the new HH doll has a removable insert which makes clean up a little easier. Pipedreams has realised their mistake, and is now going back to the softer breasts on the North American model, but I cannot confirm at this point if the change has already taken place?

Sam

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you look at the For Sale section on this site you'll find my sale of four Cayenne Cleur and one Kimmi passing on discounts for forum members in the UK which will be cheaper than any others. Kimmi and Cayenne are very much the tops.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

wettuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wettuga »

haremlover wrote:If you look at the For Sale section on this site you'll find my sale of four Cayenne Cleur and one Kimmi passing on discounts for forum members in the UK which will be cheaper than any others. Kimmi and Cayenne are very much the tops.

Best wishes

Harem
Unfortunately I'm from Portugal, so no sale for me :(

I'll try to browse local and online sex shops from my country to see if anyone sells these kind of dolls. It's also good to know there are more than one version of some dolls so I'll take special attention to that, thank you for all the input.

Some of the picture of dolls I saw on the forum have a round open mouth for oral sex, others simply have a closed mouth. Are there dolls with anything in between, like a kissable mouth that doesn't look like it's singing opera? It's optional, the ones with closed mouth look great and probably what I'm looking for will make them look less real.

INFORMATIONS