https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My first ArteTokio.com Doll! SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My first ArteTokio.com Doll! SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!!!

Post by LadyPeridot »

It won't be long until I receive my Doll. I can't wait! Here is the model from the site. Image
I have censored it for the sake of the dollforums rules.
Her specs are:
Length:about23cm
(with the head is attached)
Weight:92g
B 88mm : W 78mm : H 105mm
Shoe size:25mm
Materials: Silicone elastomer
Frame: Wire / aluminum / uterine resin
K White
Painted blush/shadows and extra trimmed

I have been searching around for clothes that could fit her when she gets here. Allot harder then I thought. But even HARDER then that is finding her head! Eeek! The body didn't come with a head nor would they provide the same kind the model wears.
She was 263 dollars american. It is much for a naked headless doll but I have finally gotten my silicone doll. I am satisfied until I am out of college. When she gets here, I will be sure to take pictures. I will review her basic functionality for the members who were interested also. At first I will need to censor any first pictures on the forum but if asked nicely, I will send the original through email.

Any donations would be accepted if there are some kind doll clothes that would fit a 9 in tall doll. Also, any links to clothes that could fit it or cheap heads would be amazingly helpful.

Last but not least, I need some ideas for a name. ^_^

GB01
Former Member

Post by GB01 »

Congratulations RedheadLolita, on getting your first silicone doll, i have seen most of your posts and know you have wanted a doll for some time.
I`am sure she will have a very happy home with you :D .

Here is a site with girls names.
http://www.gurgle.co.uk/tools/baby_name ... 4wodTAFloQ

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

I think I have picked Aurelia. It won't bother me since I wouldn't name my child that, it is found with flower fairy names, and it has a combination of strange start and my favorite ending. Aurelia = aw-REHL-ee-uh
I hate to already think of what it could be shortened but I figure it would be Aure.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

I wouldn't shorten it, Aurelia is a beautiful name.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

I think I will make her clothes since it is super hard find any.

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

Have you tried Toy-R-Us? I did a search for 'doll clothes' and they had 8 pages. They might not fit perfectly, but I'll bet you can find something there since your doll is roughly Barbie sized.
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

r4m wrote:Have you tried Toy-R-Us? I did a search for 'doll clothes' and they had 8 pages. They might not fit perfectly, but I'll bet you can find something there since your doll is roughly Barbie sized.
barbie is 8.4cm in the waist. My doll's 7.8 cm. I found a doll with the description of having a 7.8 cm torso but I couldn't find it's name or manufacturer. I think I'll contact that ebay seller to get that stuff and maybe then my problem is solved. those doll clothes are pretty expensive off toys-r-us. I will probably try to find a thrift store near my college. It's hard to picture wat she will wear since her legs are so thin ad her body dosn't have any curves. If I got the older looking model it probably wold of be easier -.-

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

I am trying to negotiate a price for a head I found on ebay. They are asking 45 dollars for it. They declined my offer of $20 dollars. A blank head is $12.50. They are charging 32.50 for thier painting job. Its eyes is alittle offbalence and there are stray marks on it's cheek. I used wierd logic and say that I would pay 32.50 for her labor alone and call it even.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Here are the accessories that I have bought for her.
+
Doll (263)
=

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

ok ok, I give in! No more buying for her. That really racked up! :oops:

GB01
Former Member

Post by GB01 »

Wow you sure got some nice outfits for her, i took a look at there site and they do look well made.
When do you think you will get your doll :?: .

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

G. wrote:Wow you sure got some nice outfits for her, i took a look at there site and they do look well made.
When do you think you will get your doll :?: .
The reason why I got that outfit because it was 3 things all together. before that all i found were single articles of clothing for 10 dollars each. Basicly I got everything for about 5 dollars each. about the shipping date. Its kinda confusing. I was told that itll be September-November. hopefully soon then later though.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

PLEASE oh PLEASE steady my hand. I want to get more clothes for her!!

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

FUUUUUUUUU
I gave in and bought 2 more things. I updated the picture. Can you see the outfits I am creating?

INFORMATIONS