DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Is PIB a Good Fuck?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Perry
Ex-Member

Is PIB a Good Fuck?

Post by Perry »

Be specific. PM me if you must.

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

I've been wondering this myself, as I'm almost positive that I'll be buying a PIB.
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Incognito wrote:I've been wondering this myself, as I'm almost positive that I'll be buying a PIB.
Same here.

So far, I haven't even received a PM response to this one. Only a couple owners....time will tell.

tonydtongue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tonydtongue »

So IS IT A GOOD FUCK ???????? someone please answer :evil: :?:

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Perhaps the question should be, "is a doll a good fuck?" I mean, whether she's a PIB, RD, LD, etc, They're a lifeless inert mass. Sex with a doll will never be as good a sex with a compliant RG. A real girl does a lot of the work. Sex with a doll is much more work because they just don't move.
We enjoy sex with a doll because we love dolls.
A PIB is a beautiful doll. She'd be as good a fuck as any.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Well put, phillip57.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Thank you.

wondering
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by wondering »

Sorry, I don't mean to be argumentative but there is a big difference in the quality of intimacy with different dolls.

A 1st-PC doll is stiff as a board and hard as a rock. That makes her difficult to maneuver into comfortable positions. And the size and feel of her vagina has been a problem for some people.

A RealDoll can be large and heavy which makes her hips sink into the mattress and difficult to position for easy entry. Her weight also makes her difficult to move into comfortable positions.

A COM full-body torso is the softest I have come across but the rear entrance is right next to the front entrance. It is easier to enter the rear entrance from the front missionary position. It would be nice to have a doll where the rear entrance is easier to enter from the rear. That would make "spooning" easier.

Then there is the shape and softness of the material used in the entrances. Some manufacturers just make the entrances from the same silicone they use on the rest of the doll. Some use a softer silicone in the entrances. And, some manufacturers use an insert which usually gets a higher rating for feel but lower rating for visual appeal and realism.

So, I don't see how you can just lump all dolls and manufacturers together and say they are all the same. That is why we have the Doll Forum - so we can discuss and compare the pros and cons of each doll.

Then, we can make an informed choice of the doll that has the characteristics that we find most appealing.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Thanks wondering for bringing up those distinctions. I don't have the luxury of experience with many dolls.

wondering
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by wondering »

If we could get Bill to write a book about his experiences then we would know all we need to know. He has about every high-end doll made.

Otherwise, we have to do a search of all his posts and filter thru each doll model to get his evaluation. :roll:

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

phillip57 wrote:A real girl does a lot of the work.
oh yeah? :roll: Being a lesbian is a lot of work. Its much easier to just lay there though, haha.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

RedheadLolita wrote:Its much easier to just lay there though, haha.
That is the one thing missing in having an artificial companion in your life......You can't fold your hands behind your head while your companion pleasures you. I do miss that but real girls don't last forever in real life and you have to see her lowered in the ground.

Retirement is good.

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

I have to agree with wondering. Personally I've had experience with 4 types of doll, 3 of them high end silicone. They all feel different. I won't say my preference because that is a very personal thing.
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

tonydtongue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tonydtongue »

Yes, Yes, We know all dolls are different. But is the PIB dolls a good fuck?
Meaning; are the boobs softer then the other dolls? Is the butt softer and feel more real than the other dolls? How does the vaginal insert feel ? Is it soft, ribbed, smooth, feel more like a real woman than the other dolls?
The weight; is it more moveable in bed better then others? The mouth; is it kissable and good for oral? Maybe I should just ask compared to a RD, BTD or LD, HOW IS IT ?????
I have a Vinyl doll and want to purchase a High end doll so bad. This information would be so very helpful too me in my purchase!
So, is PIB a Good Fuck ???? :twisted:

Lofnaward
Former Member

Post by Lofnaward »

The pictures in the albums of RalfII, Biotrox, Toysin3d and of course toonist are great, but reviews from some of the owners would really be very helpful.

INFORMATIONS