teddy-babes.com

Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
btqlover

Re: Insert Tb (TB Inserts)

Post by btqlover »

ADHERAQ777 wrote:Do you have tryed with TB recently? A candy18?

May be the hole of your dolls tried is hard, not possible for the insert of expander as a TB, because it's a foam very easy to expander.

I recognize there is a language barrier here. I tried w TB and had 0 success in entering it. the insert had to be convinced to fit into the TB and was still too long.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

btqlover wrote:

May be the hole of your dolls tried is hard, not possible for the insert of expander as a TB, because it's a foam very easy to expander.

I recognize there is a language barrier here. I tried w TB and had 0 success in entering it. the insert had to be convinced to fit into the TB and was still too long.
Try putting a few squirts of lube on a dildo and coating the interior of the insert, then use it to install it in the doll (and have a tissue or some toilet paper handy to wipe the dildo afterwards). It makes it so much easier to to push the insert into the cavity, and not only is it neater that lubing yourself, but you may have more success entering it pre-lubed.

I get the impression that Cyberskin, UR3, and similar materials seem to absorb moisture. Back when I was using a Doc Johnson "Love Glove" (a simple UR3 tube) inside Caley's Pussy Velour, I found that I often had to reactivate the lube by adding "water" (i.e. spit :oops: ), or else just add more lube. But with a silicone insert like the Siliplush, I no longer have that issue...unless I'm playing with multiple dollies at once and going back and forth between them. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

btqlover

Post by btqlover »

NotMyName wrote:
btqlover wrote:

Try putting a few squirts of lube on a dildo and coating the interior of the insert, then use it to install it in the doll (and have a tissue or some toilet paper handy to wipe the dildo afterwards). It makes it so much easier to to push the insert into the cavity, and not only is it neater that lubing yourself, but you may have more success entering it pre-lubed.

I get the impression that Cyberskin, UR3, and similar materials seem to absorb moisture. Back when I was using a Doc Johnson "Love Glove" (a simple UR3 tube) inside Caley's Pussy Velour, I found that I often had to reactivate the lube by adding "water" (i.e. spit :oops: ), or else just add more lube. But with a silicone insert like the Siliplush, I no longer have that issue...unless I'm playing with multiple dollies at once and going back and forth between them. :wink:

But would that work with an insert that is longer than the said cavity?

ADHERAQ777

Post by ADHERAQ777 »

Your TB is new, just put at begin dildo or a thing for expand hole vagina. One night or some days is ok no more.

In begin I had this problem, when I buyed my TB.

TB is do with foam, no problem for expand cavity.
WMDOLLS 140 2018 TPE
Starpery RONG TPE 2021
Teddy Babe 2009 Jessica
4Woods Elina 2011
Doll House 168

Dolls Repair TV : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCiI8IS ... /playlists
Dolls Albums : http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=11576
Print3D : https://cults3d.com/fr/utilisateurs/Anarkia777/
Artiste 3D : https://www.deviantart.com/anarkia333/gallery

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

btqlover wrote: But would that work with an insert that is longer than the said cavity?
Well, first check, if it is really longer than the cavity.
I also had problems fitting the inserts into my Teddy Babes, but that was not because the insert was too log, I just could not push it into the end. The freezer bag mentioned earlier in this thread did the trick for me, however. Just made the insert on the outside slippery enough that it really went in all way long.

If the insert really is too long I guess the only option is to make the insert shorter. :(
I hope this helps a bit.

btqlover

Post by btqlover »

tchon wrote:
btqlover wrote: But would that work with an insert that is longer than the said cavity?
Well, first check, if it is really longer than the cavity.
I also had problems fitting the inserts into my Teddy Babes, but that was not because the insert was too log, I just could not push it into the end. The freezer bag mentioned earlier in this thread did the trick for me, however. Just made the insert on the outside slippery enough that it really went in all way long.

If the insert really is too long I guess the only option is to make the insert shorter. :(
I hope this helps a bit.

What insert do you recommend?

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

btqlover wrote:What insert do you recommend?
Well, I am a bit at loss for a recommendation, because what works for me might not work for you. For example I have no problems with the Ona-no-kaori which simply does not work for you.

First, if whatever insert you use, and it seems not to fit in the doll, try the "freezer bag" trick, as explained by wetsuit here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 70#p256770
Second, I only have two inserts, the other one being Doodmans "Deluxe Silicone Insert", which is 13cm (about 5 inch) in depth. One really needs to wrap it in a plastic bag to make it fit into the doll, but then for me it is a loose fit for a somewhat longer lasting action. I think at least entering should be no problem here. If the depth is still not enough for you, maybe try the "trimmed" fleshlight (in which case a plastic wrap is definitely needed, as it is open at both ends, of course).
Not sure if that helps, but that is all I know. :oops:

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

- - UPDATE - -

Okay, I'm pleased to announce another option for us and our lusty Teddy Babes, and that would be the "Succubus" line of sex sleeves.
succubus_stamdardripple_01__02853_zoom.jpg
succubus_stamdardripple_01__02853_zoom.jpg (9.41 KiB) Viewed 7122 times
  • 5.5 inches long (14 cm)
    light pink
    all look the same on the outside, but with choice of internal textures
    entry hole is larger than the typical "pinhole"
    no strange smell
    closed end
    very durable yet soft material
    no trimming necessary
    sample lube pak included
I've been trying one out enthusiastically :onfire: for a month now, and it's a testament to the best Japanese quality, because this thing looks and feels as good as new! No sign of rips or any other deterioration. Like most other inserts, it fits best inside the TB crotch pocket while wrapped in a plastic bag. In fact, the plastic bag it comes in can be used for that. The Succubus fits nicely into the TB and has never "slid back out" on me. The bag is also useful to pinch and pull when it comes time to remove the insert for cleaning.
By the way, I would recommend one of these over the still-worthy "Love Shake Real".

There's also a brief discussion about the Succubus line here, including a good seller:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=35813

plushero

Post by plushero »

Thanks for that Zang, looks quite nice too. 'Need to see if it's available in the UK.

Marathon2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Marathon2 »

did someone have experience with this (german link)?
www.gummipuppen.de/lustmuschis/boogina.html

doest it worth the high price?

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Bonjour... Je ne parle pas bien francais...perdonez moi aussi.

No, condoms do not feel better than either the velour or the sili-plush insert. Use an insert.

Fleshlight Original pussy feels good but needs to be cut to work inside the Teddy Babe.

I recommend using a plastic sandwich bag inside the opening before using either the velour, siliplush or fleshlight inserts; this will prevent semen from entering the doll, where it would be absorbed like a sponge. :lol: :mrgreen:

As you will discover, the opening is narrow, so only smaller vaginas will work. I have not yet had sex with my TBD, because I am preoccupied with making the doll dirty. :lol:

Je suis perdue, y aveugle. Mais, bienvenue a TDF, mon ami'.. :D

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Puppeteer wrote:I recommend using a plastic sandwich bag inside the opening before using either the velour, siliplush or fleshlight inserts...
Actually, there's no need for a bag with the Siliplush, as it has a closed end. In fact, this may interfere with the manner in which the outer fleece helps keep it in place.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

This is interesting reading. Ive been a TB owner for a very short time, and dont have any of the inserts or toys mentioned here (perfering to manually crank the engine as it were). I bought my TB to cuddle more then anything, but the eyes and feel of her made me want more, and quickly :whistle: So i sharted looking for a solution whith what i had to hand (ahem, 'scuse the pun)

Pics below, but heres what i came up with:

A Powder Free Latex Examinatin glove stretches over the opening of the Pussy Velour very nicely. This gives a fluid proof inner with the grippy outer of the original pouch.
Apply latex safe lube of choice (Olive oil. No really. Best sex lube in the world for both toys and people) and maneuver until Conkers Deep.

its not as tight as some toys would be, but i'd guess its similar to the much praised SiliPlush.

Clean up is simply a case or remove glove and dispose of.

K

PS. i did ask Jess if whe would 'model' this for you, i cant really repeat what she said :oops: . i think he's still a bit shy.........
Attachments
PVG3.jpg
PVG3.jpg (87.11 KiB) Viewed 6522 times
PVG2.jpg
PVG2.jpg (81.16 KiB) Viewed 6522 times
PVG1.jpg
PVG1.jpg (101.46 KiB) Viewed 6522 times
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I use a diff method that requires no lube.
I had nothing but problems with getting lube on her inside legs..
I have an insert that really feels great as good as a real woman almost..
But its a pain to clean up.
Its closed ended like the one above but you cant just take it out and toss it away
or dump it out and call it good.. You have to wash it out really good and you CANT
use soap or they will degrade and fall appart..
So after you get it all rinsed out it needs to dry.. So I sit it in front of a fan.
I used it for kicks the other day and it took most the day sitting in front of a fan
to dry inside..
Just was too much effort for my taste..

If you can find these condoms, Get a package of "Skyn" from LifeStyles..
These condoms are made from a much diff type and texture of latex.
They are more clear and much thinner and you can feel a lot more..

This next step is actually getting harder to find..
You then need to find the right kind of garbage bags for this..
Most garbage bags are starting to be made with stretchy stuff inside to reduce rips and such..
You want the good old multiple layer durable or heafty style bags..
They are white and you can tell if they are correct by taking your finger and pressing it into the bag..
If it stretches over your finger and stays like a condom over your finger then you have found the right type..

Next take the garbage bag and locate a nice open area that is not close to seams and such..
Get yourself a decent sized screw driver with a handle that is slightly larger then your sexual member :)..
Stretch the garbage bag over the handle of the screw driver..
This takes practice and you will probably rip quite a few of them untill you get it down to a science..
You will then end up with a sheath of garbage bag..
Cut this off lower then needed..

Next make out with your loverly girl and when you are ready put on the condom as normal..
Grab the sheath you made and take your time to slide it over the condom, The lube of the outer
side of the condom will allow you to pull the sheath down all the way smoothly over the condom..

Then feel how smooth the condom has become with this sheath over it..
Yes it slides right into your teddy babe without any lube or any insert at all..
I use zero insert. Zero lube and just pull off the sheath and condom and toss them when done..
No cleanup at all..
And you can sit back when you have spare time and make up quite a few of these sheaths from just
one garbage bag..
Making this a rather cheap but very effective method..

Be aware that the condom will numb the effect as you would expect and this makes me go longer ...
You might not like this feeling..
You could also try just the sheath alone as I used to do for a while..
They are VERY thin and you have to be very gentle or they rip really easy.
The condom on first has pretty much solved this entire problem for me..
Plus I get more time having the actual sex then cleaning up an insert :)..

Try it..
Let me know if you come up with any other ideas..

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I don't have time right now to read through this whole thread, so I will just ask:

Has anyone ever tried a Boy Toy insert in a Teddy Babe? From the pictures I have seen of those inserts, I think it might look and work good, but not being a Boy Toy owner I don't have one to try.

INFORMATIONS