teddy-babes.com

Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Insert Tb (TB Inserts)

Post by IanEvans »

Joe Bin wrote:I don't have time right now to read through this whole thread, so I will just ask:

Has anyone ever tried a Boy Toy insert in a Teddy Babe? From the pictures I have seen of those inserts, I think it might look and work good, but not being a Boy Toy owner I don't have one to try.
Well, it might work in a Deluxe, but from the looks of it would be too long for a standard TB (the former has a deeper cavity). On the other hand, Midiman has mentioned using a Siliplush in his BoyToy... :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Thanks for the great info!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

blonie321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blonie321 »

I have used this http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/succub ... sturbator/

Its The Succubus wavy ripple. I bought it after reading this thread, and It has been the only insert that I have tried with my TBD. I have to say that it fits perfectly! It also looks pretty realistic, and doesn't stick out or anything. I stuck it on by just putting it inside a plastic freezer bag. No leaks, and it didn't move around. I bought the normal firmness, and I am glad because I think that the soft one would not fit in as easily.

I like it, and overall i'd give it about a 7/10. I think I'll try a couple more inserts listed on this thread because the one issue I find with the succubus is that it's a little tight, and sometimes it' doesn't feel as realistic as it could.

Just thought I'd share my experience.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome Gentlemen Colleagues of the Noble Scientific Art of Doll Husbandry. I conducted a experiment similar to several that are aforementioned in this Discussion thread. I wish to extend thanks and credit to all that have contributed to what may be a repeat of materials and techniques. As they say, there's no need to reinvent the wheel, and if it works, use it. The following is an account of my particular process, theoretical conjecture, findings, and results.
tumblr_lyek2sJxjT1rnwr9io1_500.jpg
tumblr_lyek2sJxjT1rnwr9io1_500.jpg (50.53 KiB) Viewed 5131 times

I made an insert cup for a silicone insert from a common straight cylindrical plastic water bottle by cutting the bottom end off with scissors. I then wrapped the majority of it in silver 3M duct tape, especial around overlapping the inside and outer lip of the cut edge of the bottle to prevent damage to the soft inserted device. The silicone device used was a Doc Johnson Sasha Grey UR3 Cream pie pocket p_55y, which I procured at a nearby local "Love Boutique"(actual name). The bottle/cup is short enough so that the insert sticks out of it a little. The cap end is on the back, making it like a bullet, facilitating safe insertion to the tight cloth lined invagination. I remove the cap from the bottle/cup when inserting the apparatus into it so that the air may escape out that end; voiding any resistance possible due to back pressure. Once that is in inserted to a sufficient depth, I screwed the cap back on. This created vacuum that may have assisted in the retention of the p-55y apparatus in the bottle/cup. I put those in the plush insert, then a thin plastic bag over that so it can slip into the dolls cavity easier. The insert fit very well in the doll, was snug, and didn't move, shift or rotate. The insert, protruded just slightly, but in so, seemed to enhance and maintain internal penile contact (who doesn't want that? :wink:) while in missionary position. Also the bottle/cup seems to offer additional resistance to internal expansion during performance. :thumbs_up: In other words, it made it a little tighter compared to using it for it's primary intended use; as a handheld masturbation apparatus, whereas additional gripping force from the hand would produce similar results. The UR3 texture is extremely lifelike, and the shape of the opening facilitates positive manageability in penetration. It warrants a water based lubricant for use; I used Astroglide liquid.(everyone seem to have a favorite) The unit was easy to remove, clean, dry and reinstall. There was very little external soil to clean afterwards as the plush insert seemed to have shielded the doll body from contact with liquids produced by the experiment. The Doc J. insert itself is a closed end unit, and was prone to creating vaginal flatulence. :lol: This may seem humorous at first until you realize that it results in an additional vacuum force, which imho was responsible for the most powerful orgasms to date! 8O note-(I may have made contact with a deity, not sure though, I'll get back to you on that, further proof needed to confirm.) The active practical contact in this experiment was repeated 4 times to gather possible variations in results. Granted 4 'runs' may be weak in quantitative assessment, I'll have to admit it sure felt I really needed it. Additionally, the UR3 material is extremely supple and yields to opening very well for washing and drying, so that additional ecounters may commence with relative expedience. Total cost: 30 minutes labor, $25.00 in materials (sans doll)
This concludes the report of findings in my experiment today. Once again, thank you one and all for you contributions and I hope others may glean something of importance and relevance from the results of my variation.
Photographic images of the device can be provided by email if desired; please PM me.
Thank you, and goodnight. :glou:

Lemminkainen

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Follow up notes and observations:

:arrow: 2.5 months elapsed w/35-40 uses since beginning this product experiment.

:!: Last week the silver 3M duct tape that was used to line the top of the cut end of the bottle started becoming soft, tacky, and lost adhesion from the bottle resulting in a sticky residue being applied to the silicone insert.

:?: What caused the 3M tape to soft, tacky, and lose adhesion?
Possible/probable causes: time, wear/kinetic (torsion, friction, crushing and re expansion), water base lubricant exposure, oil sweat/release from the silicone.
At this time the exact cause from the possible combination of these, and perhaps other factors not thought of yet, may be at play in the failure of this first experiment.

:| I disposed of the original bottle, replacing it with an identical model, cut the exact same way as described before.

:idea: Instead of duct taping the bottle to protect the outside of the silicone vagina, I've slid it into a latex glove, then reinstalled it into the bottle the same way as described in the original procedure. Product use will resume with consistent frequency, and a reexamination of its status reported in 2.5 months, notwithstanding significant findings to report beforehand.
Bunsen-Honeydew.jpg
Bunsen-Honeydew.jpg (32.32 KiB) Viewed 4999 times
This concludes the report of findings in my experiment today. Once again, thank you one and all for you contributions and I hope others may glean something of importance and relevance from the results of this variation.

Lemminkainen

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

Post by Lemminkainen »

2 1/2 months has elapsed; time for an additional update.

The replacement plastic bottle without duct tape has lasted quite well, even under the wear and tear of persistent use.
The use of standard latex gloves to protect the insert from the scissor cut edge of the plastic bottle has also worked well. I will assume that I have no allergy to the powder or the latex on the glove itself as I have had no skin reactions. This cannot be assumed for all people. If you do have a latex allergy or reactions to powdering on gloves, I will recommend a standard foldable sandwich bag of clear plastic. I used one once in between usage and purchase of a new pack of gloves. The non-Ziploc folding plastic sandwich bag had sufficient depth to envelop the entire insert and overlap to the outside of the plastic bottle.
beaker.jpg
beaker.jpg (24.54 KiB) Viewed 4856 times
Furthermore, the doc Johnson insert has lasted very well with only a minor split on the inferior portion of the inner labial orifice. This minor split seems to have no negative effect on its sensation and use. So far during this 2 1/2 months other than the minor split all of the experiences as well as condition of the insert the bottle and the liners seem to have stabilized and are without any other change. I hypothesize that the simplification or change of materials has led to this plateau. Further experience and experimentation forthcoming.
If you have read my update on this product use, I hope it has served you well. Please note, at this time a silly plush insert has also been ordered for my Teddy Babe deluxe Akiko(Nunoko). I anticipate its arrival within the next week or so. Once it arrives, I do plan to prepare and use it in order to provide a brief comparison between the two products.
This concludes my report of findings for this 2 1/2 month test period. Until next time, thank you and be well.

Lemminkainen

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Hey, anyone notice a strong cigarette ashtray smell from their Siliplush insert.
Is that typical? Is that the smell it carries? Not being a smartass or mean, I really smell that scent.
I'm an ex-smoker, so I know what it's like.
I just received one today, and man is it strong. I suppose it should sit out for awhile to 'gas-out' huh?

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Lemm, if your Siliplush is from a batch that NotMyName made, he is a smoker; the cigarette stink may have been absorbed by the fresh materials. Perhaps some good ol' mild-soap-and-water will mitigate it.

That's my guess, just sayin'; otherwise, I think NMN is good and careful while he crafts quality items for dolls. There was no offensive smell of any sort when I received mine (but that was a few years ago).

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

I have two and neither of them have any particular odour, they normally smell of whatever I have used to clean and powder them.

Hopefully the smell will disappear after a while.

CT

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Also, I don't make them anymore. :wink:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Zang wrote:Perhaps some good ol' mild-soap-and-water will mitigate it.
I washed it out twice now with soap and water since receiving it yesterday. The odor is still just as strong.
For now, it will be left in the open air to 'breathe'. I'm not sure if I can use it if it stays smelling this foul.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Lemminkainen wrote:
I washed it out twice now with soap and water since receiving it yesterday. The odor is still just as strong.
For now, it will be left in the open air to 'breathe'. I'm not sure if I can use it if it stays smelling this foul.
If anything's holding a scent, it'd be the fleece, not the silicone. Did you try washing the fabric portion with detergent? Or perhaps Febreze it first, let it dry, and then wash it.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

NotMyName wrote:
Lemminkainen wrote:
If anything's holding a scent, it'd be the fleece, not the silicone. Did you try washing the fabric portion with detergent? Or perhaps Febreze it first, let it dry, and then wash it.
Smelling the outside/fabric: noticeable/obvious but light smell
smelling the inside/silicone: heavy distinct odor, difficult to tolerate.

I'll wash the fabric portion and allow it to dry fully, then re-smell test.(thank you NMN)
Update soon.

Lemm

mgc2003
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mgc2003 »

I've used the Meiki Maria Ozawa and ToysHeart Seventeen Bordeaux with my TeddyBabe.

The Seventeen Bordeaux was much easier to insert into the doll and felt good, but it was not very durable. I would usually put the Bordeaux inside of the plush insert that came with the doll, and then insert that into my doll. This made it fit nice and snug and was relatively easy to insert/remove.

The Maria Ozawa felt AMAZING but was much more difficult to insert/remove. I ended up cutting a tennis ball can just the right size, putting the Ozawa inside of that (it fit snug, especially if wrapped in a paper towel), and then inserting that into my doll. That worked like a charm!

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

I can't tolerate the smell of this siliplush insert. It's down to a lesser odor level compared to when it arrived, but it's still horrible.
I took pics of it in her. Looks much more appealing than the velour one. I'd use it for appearances if anything, but fear that if I put it in her for too long the smell will transfer to the fabric. I think this item was a real fail. I used it once, having a lackluster experience. Sensation was lacking, and it just didn't seem to fit me right. :| I'm writing it off as a loss... :thumbs_down:
Even Fabreeze won't kill the smell. :?

INFORMATIONS