betterlovedoll.com

Matrix idea

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

spf

Matrix idea

Post by spf »

Jerry
How about using a green button for the head/body combinations that are activly linked to pictures and a red button for those that are not yet linked. It would save a lot of time while looking through the matrix. I know your very busy but it's a thought.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Matrix idea

Post by Jerry »

Actually... I'm not doing the matrix. One of our members wanted to do it so I set him up with a sub-domain, password, and disk space.

As soon as he reads this post I'm sure he will comment on it. I am trying to let the group interact with the forum... this way it has many styles and is more alive. I also have someone running the links, and the survey section. (I'm working on some CGI problems... but hopefully the survey section will be online shortly.)

Jerry

ShortCappy

Matrix idea

Post by ShortCappy »

I be the person who runs the RealDoll Matrix! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

...well, I don't know how to make the buttons in the matrix green or red, not even change the font on the buttons. But I could create some on my own or make color background indicators behind the buttons to let you know if there are any dolls present of the specific body/head doll combination. However, it won't happen.

And I do know that I added some dolls whose photos are not available on any website at this time.

If you, or anyone else, are looking for a specific body/head doll and there are no dolls present, just check back later or check the RDM News. Even the Doll Total that I created will tell you the number of dolls of each of the 37 combinations.

Phyl_T_Mynd
Ex-Member

Matrix idea

Post by Phyl_T_Mynd »

You need buttons, Cappy? Just say the word!

I -- for one -- would NOT be heart-broken to see those hideously ugly form buttons go the way of the dinosaurs!

INFORMATIONS