www.irontechdoll.com

Can't Decide Between IT160 Silicone, IT162 Silicone, or IT163+

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
CONEBONE07
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can't Decide Between IT160 Silicone, IT162 Silicone, or IT163+

Post by CONEBONE07 »

Alright, I must admit, I've been trolling for a long while now, and it seems every couple of months, I go back and forth. These 3 are very similar. And personally, I'd like to purchase once and have that be the end of it, but there are attributes about all 3 that I like, and attributes about all 3 that concern me. I'm gonna try and be thorough with each, so if anyone can offer their personal take, as I've never seen any of these in the flesh, so, all I have to go off of are photos and some videos, that would be hugely helpful. Must haves for me are, realism, accurate LHP, low maintenance, boobs big enough for titty fucking. Let's start...

1) IT160 Silicone
Concerns:
-Accurate LHP
-Nipples to large and pointy
-Butt too big
-Breasts too big.

2) IT162 Silicone
Concerns:
-Butt too narrow
-Breasts not big enough
-Accurate LHP

3)IT163+
Concerns:
-Realism
-Accurate LHP
-Nipples too pointy
-Too much maintenance

Of course, if there are other models by other brands similar, that I may have overlooked, feel free to suggest. Thanks.

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Can't Decide Between IT160 Silicone, IT162 Silicone, or IT163+

Post by ottar »

I have had the IT 160cm silicone doll for a few weeks now and I love it! To answer your points:

1. I knew about good and bad LHP before buying my doll but i didn't care because I loved the way she looks and I can still use her the way I want with no issues. Now I know that less than perfect LHP is not a dealbreaker for me, going forward.
2. Maintenance isn't an issue either; I powder her with cornstarch every other day and clean the LHP after each use. Although, the rosemary doll cleaner should make cleaning a lot less messy for me once it arrives. Drying is super easy, now that I have 2 air dusters. I have 2 because one tends to overheat if left on too long, so I use each duster for about 5-7 minutes before switching and that dries the doll's inside out 96% of the way with a drying rod finishing the other 4%.
3. I actually haven't done a titty fuck yet surprisingly, I need to do that; however, I can tell after cupping her breasts together that it would be very easy for her to engulf my member if i tried a titty fuck. The boobs on this doll are very big and soft (especially with cornstarch) and I love the nipples 😋 so fun to suck.

The only issue I have with the IT 160cm is the paint wear. I bang the doll nearly everyday and the paint around the LHP is wearing out. I know some dolls have worked around this issue by making the base silicone color close to the painted on skin tone. Hopefully paint wear will be a thing of the past one day. If this is your first doll, then weight may be a problem. I took a risk, when I bought the doll because she is 52KG, but it ended up working out for me. So unless you are naturally strong or workout, I would start with a light doll.

Overall I enjoy the the IT 160cm. Good luck on your purchase.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (884.85 KiB) Viewed 846 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (739.5 KiB) Viewed 846 times

SCjutsu0
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SCjutsu0 »

First of all, what do you like? Can you give names of people/ ig / only fans models so we can make comparisons?
Although you chosen irontech as a body base, other manufacturers could offer better heads for your liking, which is a separate purchase.
Weight reduction + soft silicone skin/ gel ass works pretty well with this doll. Only isssue sigh these G cup breast is that if you have the unfortunate accident of dropping the doll face down ( or on the butt for that matter ) they will are to deflate in a very ugly way. If you decide to buy go to eBay and get a Hook For Sex toy.

CONEBONE07
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CONEBONE07 »

Wow! That's one nice lookin gal. The weight I'm ok with as I'm fairly built. I'm gonna provide some pics of what I'm trying to replicate as far as the body goes, get people's thoughts. The other things is, I wont be able to use it on a regular basis because I travel a lot for work, so I need something where it will stay and not go to shit while I'm away.

CONEBONE07
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CONEBONE07 »

A few images of what I'm looking for exactly
Attachments
5.png
5.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 663 times
4.png
4.png (528.45 KiB) Viewed 663 times
3.png
3.png (847.37 KiB) Viewed 663 times
2.png
2.png (554.24 KiB) Viewed 663 times
1.png
1.png (681.61 KiB) Viewed 663 times

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

If the photos from Ottar don't sell the 160 silicone to you nothing will lol. His doll looks amazing.

The only thing I would change about your original post is that you mention the 163 doll would require too much maintenance. I don't think TPE dolls produced over the last 2 years or so require much more maintenance than a silicone doll. I have one of each, from different companies, and the only thing that's different between the two skin types is that TPE is more prone to stains when coming in contact with black clothes/lingerie for an extended time. The days of having to oil your TPE skin to keep them fresh are over.

The IT 160 silicone is on my very short wish list right now. I'm trying to be patient to see what IT/RealLady come up with this year because I keep seeing rumors that a modified 160 doll will be the new RealLady release. But you can't argue that the silicone 160 is sexy as hell if you're a big boob guy.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

CONEBONE07
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CONEBONE07 »

Hmmm, that's interesting about the Real Lady 160cm speculation. Damn, might have to hold out a bit longer. But, yeah, it is hard to argue against Ottar's pics above. I'm back and forth with the 160cm and the 163+, wanna get as accurate as possible.

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Based on the photos you provided, I think the IT 163+ looks most similar to this girl (is this VAM?). Here are some photos of the IT 163+.
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 547 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (223.99 KiB) Viewed 547 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (170.9 KiB) Viewed 547 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (139.63 KiB) Viewed 547 times

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Here is a video of the IT 163+ from 2019.
Attachments
20190418_234015.mp4
(17.05 MiB) Downloaded 29 times

Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Yes the RealLady 160cm it was my idea why this body is coming out in the first place cause I was talking to Matt about this since last year and 160cm is my favorite body type and it was my best choice not just for me but every other fans on here that has history with the 160 body it's my dream it's more easy to manage don't even think about the weight think of the advantage of knowing the fact that the legs are shorter and you can like manage it the way how you can if you have to have faith in you is going to be a perfect reallady body but you have to realize right they're not going to make this one the same as the original one if you know what I'm saying cause the thing is I'm not no boob guy lol I'm more of a butt guy I feel like when they make the 160 reallady they're going to make the boobs more smaller and the butt more like a nice heart shape more like a mature candid butt like for example if you see the 160 TPE version of the body right and you see how nice the butt shows more out when you don't see the boobs confusing the body shape from like the curves on the hips thighs if you know what I mean I feel like they're going to make this reallady 160 version more like some what like the 160 TPE version but more better I feel like this 160 reallady is going to be more like either like Kim Kardashian's body type or cardi b.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:34 am Yes the RealLady 160cm it was my idea why this body is coming out in the first place cause I was talking to Matt about this since last year and 160cm is my favorite body type and it was my best choice not just for me but every other fans on here that has history with the 160 body it's my dream it's more easy to manage don't even think about the weight think of the advantage of knowing the fact that the legs are shorter and you can like manage it the way how you can if you have to have faith in you is going to be a perfect reallady body but you have to realize right they're not going to make this one the same as the original one if you know what I'm saying cause the thing is I'm not no boob guy lol I'm more of a butt guy I feel like when they make the 160 reallady they're going to make the boobs more smaller and the butt more like a nice heart shape more like a mature candid butt like for example if you see the 160 TPE version of the body right and you see how nice the butt shows more out when you don't see the boobs confusing the body shape from like the curves on the hips thighs if you know what I mean I feel like they're going to make this reallady 160 version more like some what like the 160 TPE version but more better I feel like this 160 reallady is going to be more like either like Kim Kardashian's body type or cardi b.

Interesting.
But since RealLady dolls are supposed to be designed from 3D scans of live women this means the nice people at Irontech are cruising up and down the streets looking for a 160cm woman with a big ass right?

brokko17

Post by brokko17 »

Lisa Ann is a good example for a 160 cm real lady.
She herself is 157 cm tall. I'm a boobs/butt/thighs guy.
I certainly hope that material is not saved by smaller breasts when making a new 160 cm real lady.

lisa.JPG
lisa.JPG (51.3 KiB) Viewed 464 times

CONEBONE07
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CONEBONE07 »

Hope to see this new doll soon. That will definitely impact my purchasing decision. I've seen some video/pics of the real lady line, very impressive. A more mature, curvy figure would be incredible.

I have another question regarding the material of the boobs, and the difference between tpe and silicone, and gel filled and all that. Titty fucking is gonna be a big selling point for me. Ottar, maybe you can chine in here too. Saw a video from a member; TheSexDollCouple performing a tit fuck on the 160cm, pretty sure they were gel filled, made even super soft, but it looked like a struggle as the boobs almost collapsed during the play. I'd like them to feel firm around my manhood, almost like implants, just not squishy, like I saw in the video.

I'll post a link in the next post, so you all can see what I mean

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

CONEBONE07 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:05 pm Hope to see this new doll soon. That will definitely impact my purchasing decision. I've seen some video/pics of the real lady line, very impressive. A more mature, curvy figure would be incredible.

I have another question regarding the material of the boobs, and the difference between tpe and silicone, and gel filled and all that. Titty fucking is gonna be a big selling point for me. Ottar, maybe you can chine in here too. Saw a video from a member; TheSexDollCouple performing a tit fuck on the 160cm, pretty sure they were gel filled, made even super soft, but it looked like a struggle as the boobs almost collapsed during the play. I'd like them to feel firm around my manhood, almost like implants, just not squishy, like I saw in the video.

I'll post a link in the next post, so you all can see what I mean

https://www.irontechdoll.com/sex-doll-o ... functions/

Scroll down to the "Gel Breast vs. Softer Gel Breast" video. It's about half-way down the page. This should answer your questions- that video shows a 160 doll. I think normal softness + gel breast will make you the happiest. The super soft + gel is really squishy..which is what I would probably order.

CONEBONE07
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CONEBONE07 »

Mathieu242, thanks so much for providing the link and the info.

If I went with the TPE 163+, what would you recommend? Hollow, Solid, or gel filled?

Does the gel behave differently in TPE than it does in silicone?

INFORMATIONS