www.wmdolls.com

157B soon on the way! Confirm foot bolt sizes?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollzer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

157B soon on the way! Confirm foot bolt sizes?

Post by dollzer »

An email from Rosemary with factory photos was in the inbox this morning when I got up. A nice "plus" for a Monday morning! I reviewed and sent my approval back. Hopefully in a couple days I'll have a shipping update.
I went with:
S-TPE, evo skeleton, fair skin, removeable insert, standing feet, ball joint hands, body painting
Heads 159 and 266 with the ROS option

Besides browsing Shein for some clothes before she arrives, I was thinking of ordering some new bolts with furniture glides for her feet. Can any 157 owners confirm the bolt lengths required? Right now in my Amazon cart, I've got furniture glides with M6x25 and M6x15mm bolts. Will those lengths suffice to clear the TPE?
My other doll is a Zelex X165 with hard feet, so the bolt thing is new to me... Oh well, they're a worthwhile trade-off to get the smaller doll :p

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 157B soon on the way! Confirm foot bolt sizes?

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

My WM#20 "Bimbo" pre-order came with these. So you might not need to purchase them extra.
wm_bolts.jpg
wm_bolts.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 482 times
They are M6, The two long ones are 27mm (screw part) and the short ones 14mm.
I doubt they'd be using different bolts for different models but I could be wrong, either way the ones you are about to order seem similar enough in dimensions.

INFORMATIONS