www.wmdolls.com

WM STPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
NorthBase

WM STPE

Post by NorthBase »

Do someone here have a doll in STPE? How is it compare to regular tpe?
I think i am going to get me a wm 173 h cup in stpe, unless wm makes a better more curvy model thats over 165cm with good lhp.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WM STPE

Post by Anmo Dolls »

emmm I actually did a comparison for them,
1. oil less, It will become less oily when you leave it for a while, just the opposite of regular materials. (also feel a little bit dry, not like regular TPE)
2.softer
3.More tear-resistant, when I put the doll in the same pose (opening the arms and thighs), regular TPE is prone to tearing at the extreme level at the same time
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Cheapdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cheapdoll »

I'm not finding much info,even from the brochure that came with my doll. It just said wash and powder. Should I oil her once in a while?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Cheapdoll wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:56 pm I'm not finding much info,even from the brochure that came with my doll. It just said wash and powder. Should I oil her once in a while?
No. Modern TPE dolls need no oil.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

From the two days I had my WM#20 "Bimbo"
It has way lower factory odor, I'd say it's almost non existent compared to the stench of normal new TPE. All of it seems to be coming from the head which might be regular TPE.
It's hue is more into the red leading to a more pink-ish appearance. (Like sunburn red) This is highly susceptible to lightning, standard LED lights don't work very well unless in low light. Applying tons of powder improves the appearance a lot and almost gets it back to regular skin tones.
It's about the same softness as super soft TPE, maybe a tad firmer.

INFORMATIONS