zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by KKFun »

A quick follow-up post without setting up proper lighting, the feel of the Ultra-soft skin is better, only very slightly though.

Inspiration Series Ultra-Soft
IMG_3855-1.jpg
IMG_3855-1.jpg (11.84 MiB) Viewed 389 times

SLE
IMG_3856-1.jpg
IMG_3856-1.jpg (10.89 MiB) Viewed 389 times

I am not surprised even for a bit if the Inspiration Series Ultra-Soft version is higher-end. After all, they are the current and latest ZELEX premium flagship products.

I have an impression that the Ultra-Soft version would have advantages in the photography domain too. From that raw casual photo above, I have real trouble telling the boobs are from a doll, not from a real human!!!

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:58 pm
chris0113 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:37 pm
I think you're right about the weight. Seems like I saw on this forum somewhere that they are similar (if not identical) in weight (inspiration vs SLE).

Ok, we we know your ultra soft has the jiggly jiggle we all love, but how do those beautiful c-cups feel compared to the SLE ones? They look like they feel spectacular!
They both feel very similar in softness, extremely difficult to tell the difference. Of course the SLE is an E cup, it feels bigger. No surprise the E cup can do more jiggly stuff too.

Although the softness is so similar, as far as the feel of the texture/skin, I like the Ultra-Soft version more. It might have more texture on the Ultra-Soft skin, hence, it feels closer to real human skin. But now, it is getting subjective, almost like personal preferences here.

In general, if softness is important to you, we cannot get too wrong with either Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series or SLE.
That's what I wanted to hear buddy. I'm so impressed with the SLE material, I thought my mind was made up. But I really love the ability to tweak some small details like I could with the inspiration series (pubic hair, freckles, etc). Its really starting to look like either one, the SLE or the Inspiration, is gonna be a winner. The only thing I can't get with the Inspiration is the head I want thats only available on the SLE (head 215_1). But even so, it's not a deal breaker. Really thankful for this thread, KKFun. It's a goldmine for those of us comparing all 3 series. Thank you!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:52 pm
That's what I wanted to hear buddy. I'm so impressed with the SLE material, I thought my mind was made up. But I really love the ability to tweak some small details like I could with the inspiration series (pubic hair, freckles, etc). Its really starting to look like either one, the SLE or the Inspiration, is gonna be a winner. The only thing I can't get with the Inspiration is the head I want thats only available on the SLE (head 215_1). But even so, it's not a deal breaker. Really thankful for this thread, KKFun. It's a goldmine for those of us comparing all 3 series. Thank you!
Thanks chris0113 for your support too here. We appreciate your encouragement to us.

I keep saying photography domain, but it is not about that. When the dolls are so realistic, it DIRECTLY translates to playtime too. A realistic doll can give us a better experience, more engaging in playtime as well. Even people don't take photos at all, we want the doll as realistic as possible, period. :glou:

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Thanks for sharing raw photos. I think that definitely is more valuable for someone like me, who is not planning to do photos!

Looking forward to your raw photos and videos of other parts of the doll!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

For the jiggly video, I asked a friend Tboodman to get a similar video with his SLE 171C body, so we have a second opinion.

Thank you Tboodman :D

20240505_230317.mp4
(6.71 MiB) Downloaded 106 times

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:28 pm Thanks for sharing raw photos. I think that definitely is more valuable for someone like me, who is not planning to do photos!

Looking forward to your raw photos and videos of other parts of the doll!
Sure thing, we will cover more and more in here. :glou:

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:55 pm For the jiggly video, I asked a friend Tboodman to get a similar video with his SLE 171C body, so we have a second opinion.

Thank you Tboodman :D

20240505_230317.mp4
Thank you SO MUCH for this! I have been questioning if the 171c was going to be enough boob for me. This video completley restored my faith in that mold. She's just so damn sexy. 171c it is! Thank you KKF and thank you Tboodman!

tboodman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tboodman »

chris0113 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:42 pm
Thank you SO MUCH for this! I have been questioning if the 171c was going to be enough boob for me. This video completley restored my faith in that mold. She's just so damn sexy. 171c it is! Thank you KKF and thank you Tboodman!
:glou:

I got more pics of her if you ever need them :plaidskirt:

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:02 pm Part 2 of tboobman master work :haha4:

20240505_231502.mp4
That's the same SLE171c?? I don't know what I was worried about!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:07 pm
KKFun wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:02 pm Part 2 of tboobman master work :haha4:

20240505_231502.mp4
That's the same SLE171c?? I don't know what I was worried about!
Yes, same model. 2 videos from tboobman.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

Amazing. Just speechless. Zelex has really got their shit together. Imo, they have the most beautiful dolls. Zelex's beautiful models with someone talented with a camera like you, and it's just pure perfection. They really are art.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

This all looks really promising, great work by zelex

love all the videos.. if I can make a request : what about ulta soft butt.. how jiggly soft is it ??

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:16 pm Amazing. Just speechless. Zelex has really got their shit together. Imo, they have the most beautiful dolls. Zelex's beautiful models with someone talented with a camera like you, and it's just pure perfection. They really are art.

So glad we can help. That is why we are here. :D

horrorhorry wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:33 pm This all looks really promising, great work by zelex

love all the videos.. if I can make a request : what about ulta soft butt.. how jiggly soft is it ??

The ultra-soft has butt gel it seems. They are as soft as the SLE butt. Yes, when I have a chance, I will do that video too. 8) Thanks.

LOD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOD »

Thanks for everything so far, it looks stunning when the skin creases, but as someone who doesn't own any doll and doesn't want TPE, and can't browse a shop to find out for myself-

what's the feel like of the other zones? arms, outer legs, shoulders etc
If you could make a short video squeezing the ultra soft/SLE in non sexy parts I would be very grateful.. I can only buy once, and I'm trying to decide with my big head :haha4:

INFORMATIONS