www.wmdolls.com

Appearance of the dolls...

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Appearance of the dolls...

Post by Auria »

Did your dolls always look exactly as you imagined them? Or have you ever been disappointed because what you ordered wasn't what you expected?
The problem I have with the suppliers is that they offer different options, skin colour, eye colour, hairstyle, body hair, even different heads, but you can't see what it actually looks like in the end.
The heads are also never visible from all sides.
Whether they have blue or brown eyes can make a huge difference.
In the meantime, I put everything together in Photoshop to get an idea, but I am also someone who is very precise.
With the male dolls, the sellers make it particularly easy for themselves
Some have a link to : Configure your doll : Voila, 30 doll heads.....all female.
Intimate hair ? No problem...which pussy do you want?
Uh.....I don't want a pussy ? :roll:
And was the body always like on the photos ? I've already read that the photos on the sites don't always correspond to reality.
I would like to know what experiences you have had and would be pleased to hear your opinions .
English is not my first language, sorry. I use a translator.....if anything is offensive....then the damn translator is talking to you .... :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_rOg5 ... 6E&index=3

Jmacb9

Re: Appearance of the dolls...

Post by Jmacb9 »

Hi! In my (albeit limited) experience, silicone dolls look pretty much exactly like the pictures. Meanwhile, TPE heads may not. With my first doll, Harley, the original TPE head he came with underwhelmed me quite a bit relative to my expectations. Later, I purchased a silicone replacement head, and he now looks much better. The TPE body, however, was basically as pictured. Just be sure to understand that the pictures are 2D, but the doll is 3D in-person. There are, therefore, certain aspects of the doll’s appearance that cannot be predicted by pictures alone.

Regarding vendors, if the customization options are not listed correctly, that vendor has made clear that they don’t care about male doll enthusiasts. No serious seller should list male dolls with “pussy” options.

Take your business to a vendor that actually cares about their male doll customers. Spartan Lover and My Robot Doll are the only two TDF approved vendors that are suitable for male dolls in my opinion (I, personally, wouldn’t buy from any of the other listed vendors). There is also one non-verified vendor that I like, but forum rules prevent me from stating their name.
💜 Harley's birthday party, his MF EME review, and more can be found on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

About the same. Tpe dolls often don't look too similar to the stock photos. But like jmac said, silicone will look much closer to the stock photos. They are buttered up quite a bit for presentation.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Auria »

esquisseallure wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:01 pm About the same. Tpe dolls often don't look too similar to the stock photos. But like jmac said, silicone will look much closer to the stock photos. They are buttered up quite a bit for presentation.

Thank you, that's good to know. And also a pity, because I'm only interested in two dolls,
one made of tpe and the other of silicone. Unfortunately, I can't afford silicone at the moment.
English is not my first language, sorry. I use a translator.....if anything is offensive....then the damn translator is talking to you .... :mrgreen:

Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Auria »

Jmacb9 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:56 pm Hi! In my (albeit limited) experience, silicone dolls look pretty much exactly like the pictures. Meanwhile, TPE heads may not. With my first doll, Harley, the original TPE head he came with underwhelmed me quite a bit relative to my expectations. Later, I purchased a silicone replacement head, and he now looks much better. The TPE body, however, was basically as pictured. Just be sure to understand that the pictures are 2D, but the doll is 3D in-person. There are, therefore, certain aspects of the doll’s appearance that cannot be predicted by pictures alone.

Regarding vendors, if the customization options are not listed correctly, that vendor has made clear that they don’t care about male doll enthusiasts. No serious seller should list male dolls with “pussy” options.

Take your business to a vendor that actually cares about their male doll customers. Spartan Lover and My Robot Doll are the only two TDF approved vendors that are suitable for male dolls in my opinion (I, personally, wouldn’t buy from any of the other listed vendors). There is also one non-verified vendor that I like, but forum rules prevent me from stating their name.
It didn't look like the photo ?

Later, I purchased a silicone replacement head, and he now looks much better........
I had understood that Silikion is not compatible with Tpe, ....how does its work ?

Yes, silicone dolls are great, but the price is not feasible for me at the moment.

I realise that a photo can't replace 3d, but you want to get something close to what you see and not the complete opposite.
The dealer is a German dealer and definitely reputable, but as you say he doesn't seem to put much emphasis on selling male dolls.
He obviously only acts as a middleman in this respect. Unfortunately.
It is a great pity that this area does not receive any attention.
That is why I am very unsettled.
I know I could send the doll back, but who wants to go to all that trouble with this disappointment?

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

She looked just like her factory photos, which I had to approve of, prior to shipping.....except in-person, she was even better, which I attribute to being due to harsh lighting (probably florescent) of the factory, which typically does not produce a more warm, realistic photo.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Auria wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:58 pm
It didn't look like the photo ?

Later, I purchased a silicone replacement head, and he now looks much better........
I had understood that Silikion is not compatible with Tpe, ....how does its work ?

Yes, silicone dolls are great, but the price is not feasible for me at the moment.

I realise that a photo can't replace 3d, but you want to get something close to what you see and not the complete opposite.
The dealer is a German dealer and definitely reputable, but as you say he doesn't seem to put much emphasis on selling male dolls.
He obviously only acts as a middleman in this respect. Unfortunately.
It is a great pity that this area does not receive any attention.
That is why I am very unsettled.
I know I could send the doll back, but who wants to go to all that trouble with this disappointment?
The TPE head looked like the photo, but far from identical to the photo. He looked much better in the promotional photos than in person.

Placing a silicone head on a TPE body is often called “hybrid,” and it’s meant to be a method of capturing the advantages of both materials simultaneously. TPE and silicone are kinda compatible. Vendors will lie to you and say that hybrid dolls are totally safe, but that’s more of a half-truth. You can read more on the subject here: viewtopic.php?t=178133

This is not to dissuade you from considering hybrids. They are a good way to introduce yourself to both materials.

The location of your chosen vendor doesn’t matter. They all drop ship from China anyways. You should choose the vendor that cares enough about your business and is knowledgeable about the particular dolls you wish to buy. If the seller you’re mentioning doesn’t know or care much about male dolls, I recommend taking your business elsewhere.

Also, if you are unsatisfied with your doll, you CANNOT return him. No vendor or factory wants to deal with the hygiene issues associated with used sex products.
💜 Harley's birthday party, his MF EME review, and more can be found on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

We can help you with all of those questions and concerns.

We can send you factory pictures of most dolls in the configuration you need.

We can send you pictures and videos of the head from all sides.

Before shipping your doll, we can send you photos and videos of your completed doll so that you can approve him or request additional modifications.

Feel free to contact us with any requests at https://spartanlover.com/pages/contact-us.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Auria wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm Did your dolls always look exactly as you imagined them? Or have you ever been disappointed because what you ordered wasn't what you expected?
The problem I have with the suppliers is that they offer different options, skin colour, eye colour, hairstyle, body hair, even different heads, but you can't see what it actually looks like in the end.
In the meantime, I put everything together in Photoshop to get an idea, but I am also someone who is very precise.
Some have a link to : Configure your doll : Voila, 30 doll heads.....all female.
And was the body always like on the photos ? I've already read that the photos on the sites don't always correspond to reality.
I would like to know what experiences you have had and would be pleased to hear your opinions .
I had imagined a good LHP, but in reality it turned out to be incorrect.
Always check the photos beforehand.
It is now clear to me that manufacturers who do not show it in advance are hiding this defect.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

In my case, the TPE lass I ordered in 2017 looked much better in person than any of the pronos. Face and body. The custom skin tone I requested was also spot on. No surprises, no disappointments

Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Auria »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:05 pm She looked just like her factory photos, which I had to approve of, prior to shipping.....except in-person, she was even better, which I attribute to being due to harsh lighting (probably florescent) of the factory, which typically does not produce a more warm, realistic photo.

Is it a silicone or tpe doll, if I may ask?

Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Auria »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:10 pm
Auria wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm Did your dolls always look exactly as you imagined them? Or have you ever been disappointed because what you ordered wasn't what you expected?
I had imagined a good LHP, but in reality it turned out to be incorrect.
Always check the photos beforehand.
It is now clear to me that manufacturers who do not show it in advance are hiding this defect.

Thanks for the advice,I will pay attention to what the dealers send from photos onwards

Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Auria »

SpartanLover wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:19 pm We can help you with all of those questions and concerns.

We can send you factory pictures of most dolls in the configuration you need.

We can send you pictures and videos of the head from all sides.

Before shipping your doll, we can send you photos and videos of your completed doll so that you can approve him or request additional modifications.

Feel free to contact us with any requests at https://spartanlover.com/pages/contact-us.
That's good to know. Thank you very much.
I've already chosen a doll from you. Now I just have to save money for another 5 years.
Then the doll will probably no longer exist.
:)

Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Auria »

Mr Franz wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:20 pm In my case, the TPE lass I ordered in 2017 looked much better in person than any of the pronos. Face and body. The custom skin tone I requested was also spot on. No surprises, no disappointments
Thank you, that gives me hope

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Auria wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:48 am Is it a silicone or tpe doll, if I may ask?
She's TPE.

INFORMATIONS