www.irontechdoll.com

How interested are you in Doll's Real-Time Simulator?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

How interested are you in Doll's Real-Time Simulator?

Post by irontechdoll »

Have you heard of Doll's Real-Time Simulator? This simulator will provide a dynamic and interactive platform for users to see their customizations come to life instantly as they make their choices.
Let's take a little survey, we're looking forward to your interactions and ideas!

1.Do you have any interest in using an app or website to customize your own love doll?

2.If you were to join the app plan, how much time would you spend interacting with the doll game in this application?

3.Would you prefer the app to be about virtual girlfriend interactions, or would you say simple dress up games are the main focus?

4.Which appearance features do you consider the most important when customizing a love doll? (For example, body shape, hair color, eye color, facial features, makeup, and accessories)

5.Do you prefer using the real-time simulator to customize love dolls on a mobile app or a website?

6.Do you prefer detailed or simple options when customizing love dolls?

7.Would you be willing to pay extra fees to access more customization options?

8.Would you be willing to share your customized love doll with friends?

9.Do you think interacting with a virtual girlfriend would enhance your enjoyment?

10.Do you have any additional suggestions or ideas for such a real-time simulator?

Finally, We would like to thank you again for your valuable time.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Beepboop92

Re: How interested are you in Doll's Real-Time Simulator?

Post by Beepboop92 »

1. Of course! That would be a great idea!

2. It’s difficult to say, how much customization would there be?

3. It depends on the quality of the interactions. I’d say a detailed customization app would be better than a mediocre virtual interaction app.

4. If you had all the body types of your lineup with all the customization options you usually offer, that would be amazing. It would allow us to visualize what our options would look like on a finished doll without having to wait the total production time.

5. I think a website would be best. Less apps on my phone, and works on every platform.

6. As detailed as your options usually are.

7. It depends, is it a configuration tool, or a virtual interaction app?

8. Unlikely

9. Me personally, no. However, there are a lot of users here who do and would love to see something doll related.

10. If visual customization was the main goal, then using a good renderer is a must. Don’t hand it be unlit like Replika.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I'd like a choice of where to purchase and don't want to pay any extra fees.

sijobo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sijobo »

This is something that right now is missing in this industry, and end users are suffering when choosing different options for their dolls. What I mean is that when you are choosing options for your doll, you only need to imagine what she will look like.

The best app for me would be to be in the browser, to be able to choose different options for the doll and see it update live on 3d render and to be able to interact with her (change positions, rooms, and poses). I don't think it needs to be a mobile app to play on it. Maybe it sounds cool and interesting to some, but for me, the ROI for such an app is not worth it.
Qurated huge clothes selection for your doll: https://dolls-review.com/clothes/
Check out my site: https://dolls-review.com/

INFORMATIONS