Starpery.com

Recieved doll - there are multiple indentations all over the body

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Recieved doll - there are multiple indentations all over the body

Post by rsx »

Silicone doll. I received her the other day and had a chance to clean her in the shower and, there are indentations or pockmarks all over her body.
This was purchased from an approved vendor for a quality brand, I waited two months until it was delivered and he didn't add tracking info. The order still says "pending".
What should I do, is this normal?
Attachments
2024-04-18-13-18-05-259.jpg
2024-04-18-13-18-05-259.jpg (109.08 KiB) Viewed 609 times
2024-04-18-13-16-18-484.jpg
2024-04-18-13-16-18-484.jpg (82.91 KiB) Viewed 609 times
2024-04-18-13-16-13-148.jpg
2024-04-18-13-16-13-148.jpg (155.33 KiB) Viewed 609 times
2024-04-18-13-15-47-256.jpg
2024-04-18-13-15-47-256.jpg (222.14 KiB) Viewed 609 times
2024-04-18-13-15-30-456.jpg
2024-04-18-13-15-30-456.jpg (162.14 KiB) Viewed 609 times
2024-04-18-13-15-20-615.jpg
2024-04-18-13-15-20-615.jpg (189.44 KiB) Viewed 609 times
2024-04-18-13-15-12-993.jpg
2024-04-18-13-15-12-993.jpg (100.64 KiB) Viewed 609 times

aliendroid

Re: Recieved doll - there are multiple indentations all over the body

Post by aliendroid »

were items loose in the box. Pressure marks?

rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rsx »

aliendroid wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:46 pm were items loose in the box. Pressure marks?
No, it was well packed. Lot of foam and bubble wrap.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Looks like what can happen to really soft silicone, years ago I bought more than several super soft Jiggly silicone breasts toys, just picking the things up left my finger indentations like you show here, is this one of those super soft silicone dolls?

aliendroid

Post by aliendroid »

Heat damage. Maybe? Check out my topic. We posted on the same day. Its right next to yours

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

This seems like normal Pressure marks, which is to a certain degree, not a foreign thing. Usually these marks go away after not too much time, and I would not worry too much about it.
If they are still there after let´s say 1 week, and they are the exact same or even worse, I would seriously start to worry.

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Document everything and contact the vendor with photos. They will help you.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rsx »

Yes, it's a super-soft silicone doll. A piper SAF.

Problem is I didnt cause any of these pressure marks, which is why im confused. I've been massaging the marks and it kinda helps but not really. She's just been laying in my bed on a few blankets being unused. Didn't have a chance to clean her until today. The pressure marks are in places that are not being impacted by anything, she rests on her bottom yet they're on her neck, upper thigh, etc.

But, I'll let her rest and document before-and-after photos and see if anything improves or gets worse. If it gets worse and the seller does nothing, I'll take it up with paypal.

Still pissed that he didn't upload tracking info. The box sat outside all day and could have been stolen. I'm not going to name and shame but shit, man. Where would I be if it was stolen?

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Other than the missing tracking number, none of what you see in front of you was your vendor's fault.

The chinese doll manufacturers have been in extremely tough competition for years, most of them either only pay attention to introducing new technological innovations,
or they try to outdo the competition by offering ever softer silicone options.
Which leads us to your problem.
Your doll is obviously a silicone doll of the new, much softer generation... and all the little dots and indentations in the skin are unfortunately the result.

Are all the pressure points on your new doll normal?
No!
Is your vendor to blame for this?
No!

It is the dirty competition on a very small doll market that is to blame.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

rsx wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:33 pm Silicone doll. I received her the other day and had a chance to clean her in the shower and, there are indentations or pockmarks all over her body.
This was purchased from an approved vendor for a quality brand, I waited two months until it was delivered and he didn't add tracking info. The order still says "pending".
What should I do, is this normal?
Hi RSX,

Wow how disappointing :( so sorry to hear.

I actually see a lot of brand new piper silicone dolls for sale in the damaged doll sections of some vendor websites. So in a way I am not surprised.

Yes, contact your vendor, ASAP! It is good that you documented the defects by taking pictures.

I am not sure what causes these dimples, but a running theory I have is that the silicone was probably agitated too much when they mixed the parts, leading to formation of air bubbles (or maybe they poured it too vigorously) I think that these bubbles can create small "pockets" of air, so when they ship the doll through air freight, the air pressure changes and probably leads to the formation of these fissures?

There is no way to know for sure how this was caused (well maybe if someone actually cuts their doll open for some investigative work).

I have an ultra soft softmax from SINO, and there is one of these fissures on it's shoulder. When it comes time to dispose of it, I might do some investigating.

rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rsx »

I said I will wait and see what happens from the vendor. I've had this doll for two days and she looks like she's covered in heroin scars from the last decade.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Im seeing alot of threads here recently on the Forum about the VAJJ on Super Soft Silicone Dolls easily tearing...the dimples caused by my handling my Super soft silicone Jiggly Boob toys never went away, the silicone was so soft most of them easily tore, and sadly they all went to trash heaven long ago... :angel:

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Definitely contact the vendor with both pictures and video showing the damage is consistent and not a temporary dimple from pressure.

Did the vendor provide any factory photos for your review prior to shipping? That would be your only indication of what was before shipping and after.

Seems like a bad silicone mold pour to me. Id guess the foam core underlay is collapsing or bubbles settling wrong. Unfortunately it’s been a common occurrence lately as they try new softer silicone blends and new weight saving foam cores. Sometimes it appears as dimples or like the skin is shifting and “sluffing” oddly as the core shifts and silicone settles or separates.

Hopefully the vendor will offer some remedy …
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

I had the same problem with my silicone doll, not to the severity as your doll but still a few indentations here and there. My vendor talked to the manufacturer and they recommended rubbing/massaging them out. I originally thought it was a bullshit reply but I tried it anyways. It does work. They might be air pockets, I dont know.
So just pinch the dimple and try to massage material into the void. Do it a few times on the dimple and all though it might not completely go away, let go and then kinda massage it flat. See if that works for you, looks like you have a lot them, good luck.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

rsx wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:03 pm I said I will wait and see what happens from the vendor. I've had this doll for two days and she looks like she's covered in heroin scars from the last decade.
Good luck with the vendor, RSX. I hope they provide you with a resolution that makes up for this.

Yes, the lack of tracking info is pretty unprofessional. I know mistakes happen, but that is a pretty big one (and an essential one). For sure, your doll could have been stolen! there is also the matter of privacy.

Anyhow good luck.

INFORMATIONS