www.jiusheng-doll.com

Jiusheng silicone softness.

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
Lazrus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Jiusheng silicone softness.

Post by Lazrus »

I am considering purchasing a JDS 155F silicone. Has anyone bought one recently? I am very curious to know how soft the silicone is compared to something like the softness with a AK silicone Doll. I was hoping to find a recent review, but was unable too. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. :D

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Jiusheng silicone softness.

Post by linkdolls »

If you have any details you would like to know, please let me know and we can photograph her details for you
Linkdolls™ --Go to the factory to see sex dolls for you
email:jim@linkdolls.com

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Lazrus wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:46 pm I am considering purchasing a JDS 155F silicone. Has anyone bought one recently? I am very curious to know how soft the silicone is compared to something like the softness with a AK silicone Doll. I was hoping to find a recent review, but was unable too. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. :D
The 155f seems to have good LHP with both their silicone and TPE.
You never can go wrong with TPE for the sexual pleasure.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Lazrus wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:46 pm I am considering purchasing a JDS 155F silicone. Has anyone bought one recently? I am very curious to know how soft the silicone is compared to something like the softness with a AK silicone Doll. I was hoping to find a recent review, but was unable too. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. :D
This. Are these silicone dolls new in the product line? I've been waffling between the 148b and 155f (although a tad heavy) in silicone but haven't seen a recent review. Perhaps my search skills are a fail.
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

I have the 148B produced in March 2023. Not the softest silicone overall but the breasts are fantastic and much softer than the rest of body. Gel butt wasn’t an option then (not sure if it is now) so it’s not as soft as I’d like. Doll has been stored for a year. The sculpt is great though.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Scatterling
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scatterling »

crazedcat wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:50 amI have the 148B produced in March 2023. [...] Gel butt wasn’t an option then (not sure if it is now)
According to rosemarydoll.com, gel butt is available now for the 148 and 168 models. :)

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

crazedcat wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:50 am I have the 148B produced in March 2023. Not the softest silicone overall but the breasts are fantastic and much softer than the rest of body. Gel butt wasn’t an option then (not sure if it is now) so it’s not as soft as I’d like. Doll has been stored for a year. The sculpt is great though.
I'm looking at this as well. Easy to pose, a satisfying experience?
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

PartThree wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:56 pm
crazedcat wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:50 am I have the 148B produced in March 2023. Not the softest silicone overall but the breasts are fantastic and much softer than the rest of body. Gel butt wasn’t an option then (not sure if it is now) so it’s not as soft as I’d like. Doll has been stored for a year. The sculpt is great though.
Posing was fine and the doll was nice for photography. I'd get some feedback from someone with a newer model (with gel butt) as I've heard their silicone has gotten softer overall. The one I have isn't very pleasurable for sex as the LHs aren't very soft.
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

crazedcat wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:09 am
PartThree wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:56 pm
Posing was fine and the doll was nice for photography. I'd get some feedback from someone with a newer model (with gel butt) as I've heard their silicone has gotten softer overall. The one I have isn't very pleasurable for sex as the LHs aren't very soft.
As I understand it current models have softer silicone for the LHs as a standard option. Does your doll have that too?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

No, I got mine when they first started doing silicone for the 148B. LHs aren’t very soft at all and rather uncomfortable. I’d love to see a review from someone who has the latest version to show the current softness level. I’d actually consider buying it again the sculpt is that good.
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

The 148B is appealing visually and light at around 50lbs. But you're right, recent reviews of the silicone material are lacking. Frankly I like the 155f much more but again, the LH softness is unknown (the 20 extra pounds doesn't help, either).
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

all silicone bodies have the soft breasts as default. gel butt is optional for all silicone body.
The vagina inside part is extra soft than other body parts.
Attachments
148b silicone.gif
148b silicone.gif (68.04 MiB) Viewed 11 times
Best Regards,
Emma

Email: jiusheng.emma@gmail.com / info@jiusheng-doll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiushengdolls/
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/cMUZZKGkJd

🍍Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.🍍

INFORMATIONS