www.jiusheng-doll.com

Jiusheng silicone softness.

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
chris0113

Re: Jiusheng silicone softness.

Post by chris0113 »

Happyday333 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 am I have two silicone dolls.. One is a ZELEX Inspiration Series and the other one is an Angelkiss Doll.. In my opinion the Angelkiss doll is a way more Superior made doll , then the ZELEX doll.. I enjoy them both for different reasons.. BUT and this is a BIG BUTT the Angelkiss doll is way softer, I got it with the extra soft silicone, Thighs , Butt, and Boobs and I’m so glad I did.. You. Can really tell the difference between the two dolls.. The reason I’m talking about these two dolls , is because Angelkiss is made by WM, in a WM factory,, Well I’m pretty sure that Jiusheng is also made in a WM factory,, so I would have to think,, Just because WM is the top seller of sex dolls in the world.. Right… So you couldn’t go wrong buying a Jiusheng Doll..with the extra soft silicone… I hope this can help someone that’s on the fence about which way to go.. This is only my opinion and I wish the best for everyone in this community, with long life and happiness,, Let’s stick together, this is the way of the future… Take care PEACE ✌🏻
Zelex has their ultra soft silicone now for all Inspiration series, and SLE series, both softer than the old inspirational dolls. IMO, Zelex has the most beautiful, lifelike dolls in the mid-price range.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Jiusheng silicone softness.

Post by PartThree »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:04 pm all silicone bodies have the soft breasts as default. gel butt is optional for all silicone body.
The vagina inside part is extra soft than other body parts.
I think this update to the softness level is worth a shot. I'm ordering the 155F in silicone shortly--working out the discounts. Not crazy about the weight but it's impossible to find a curvy F or G cup with realistic body proportions and NOT have the weight.
The Pack
SE Doll 163C
SE Doll 167E (arrives when FedEx figures this out. Again.)
#3 soon

Zelex 165 F-cup (gone)
XT 163F (gone)

INFORMATIONS