www.wmdolls.com

Which is Which?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Which is Which?

Post by ColColt »

I don't know-both are the WM163C yet a rear view from two different vendors they look different. If I was to order one, which would I get?
Attachments
WM163C.jpg
WM163C.jpg (290.4 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
ScreenHunter 7438.jpg
ScreenHunter 7438.jpg (176.52 KiB) Viewed 1214 times

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Which is Which?

Post by toddjy »

The top image looks more spread. This may be the point where it goes from barely open to gaping.

Holy_Badger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Holy_Badger »

I think toddyj is right, they're the same, just that the bottom is lubed up and shiny, while the top photo is dry, lower lighting, and more spread. The shape of the clit looks the same on both pictures.

If you're worried about whether either vendor is legit, I know there's a couple resources out there telling people where to buy dolls from. I can DM you a good thread about it if you want.

B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by B-Jamin816 »

toddjy wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:05 pm The top image looks more spread. This may be the point where it goes from barely open to gaping.
I agree with this comment ^
the doll looks the same it's a matter of the "spread" that looks different in each of the pictures.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Look at the distance from her vagina to butthole-doesn't look the same to me. May be just an illusion...I dunno.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Holy_Badger wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:15 pm I think toddyj is right, they're the same, just that the bottom is lubed up and shiny, while the top photo is dry, lower lighting, and more spread. The shape of the clit looks the same on both pictures.

If you're worried about whether either vendor is legit, I know there's a couple resources out there telling people where to buy dolls from. I can DM you a good thread about it if you want.
These are legit vendors. The girls just looked different to me.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

ColColt wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:50 pm Look at the distance from her vagina to butthole-doesn't look the same to me. May be just an illusion...I dunno.

I know what you mean, but I think it's just the angle. If you look at both images and then think about if one was taken at the angle of the other it'd look the same IMO 🤔

To help you out, look at where the butthole is placed between the cheeks.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I guess you're all right-just looked odd to me at first.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

It amazing what good lighting, camera and a skilled photographer can utterly transform a “plain Jane” doll into a super model….or in this case a more appealing nether region.

However it highlights the need for less highly produced, staged and polished photo shoots. I always prefer a doll that still likes amazing even in poor light, very little makeup and a regular cell phone. I love a carefully crafted photoshoot…. However some boarder on misleading/false advertising. Most should also include more realistic “factory” pics

IMHO the photos represent the same doll just in different quality of photo production, some oil and just a slightly different angle.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

INFORMATIONS