zelex.com.cn

Limb Weakness vs General weakness

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
tim4
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Limb Weakness vs General weakness

Post by tim4 »

Going through the Zelex options - what is better for multiple sex positions - limb weakness or general weakness?

LOD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Limb Weakness vs General weakness

Post by LOD »

I don't know, but I know the longer you own and manipulate the doll the weaker the joints will get and that's why I will go for no weakness at all. Get tough while you have fun! It can only get easier over time :idea:

MattN
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MattN »

They said the exp skeleton loses just 10% rigidity after 10000 movements. So go for general weakness for more sexy fun. Default if you use it for photography mostly.

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

tim4 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:24 pm Going through the Zelex options - what is better for multiple sex positions - limb weakness or general weakness?
General weakness is exactly the same as limb weakness, except the waist joint is stff and not loose.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, will be selling

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

MattN wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:21 am They said the exp skeleton loses just 10% rigidity after 10000 movements.
Owning a doll with a (mostly) EXP skeleton, I completely disagree.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, will be selling

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

MattN wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:21 am They said the exp skeleton loses just 10% rigidity after 10000 movements. So go for general weakness for more sexy fun. Default if you use it for photography mostly.
Don't be seduced by claims that only come from manufacturers.

INFORMATIONS