http://www.climax-doll.com/

Climax doll SIE LILIAN 159cm

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Climax doll SIE LILIAN 159cm

Post by Sofia dolll »

Purchased a silicone climax doll lilian I had her face stored in her plastic bubble clamshell and when I took her out her eyebrow paint had rubbed off. Has this happened to anyone else if so how did you repair/fix it. I’m assuming she was sweating through her silicone head and that’s how the paint rubbed off. It was perfect before.
Attachments
90E39A78-C88B-4893-B4AA-B48BA7671960.jpeg
90E39A78-C88B-4893-B4AA-B48BA7671960.jpeg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 285 times

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Climax doll SIE LILIAN 159cm

Post by Hot doll reviews »

She’s a beautiful one even still. You should be able to doctor her up. You can blow off most of that lint stuff not to high pressure air. Maybe a powder brush lightly. Eyebrows with make up paint like crayon type pencil type in the makeup store. Color powder make up works pretty good plus you can freshen it up now and then. Silicone adhesive tiny bit for the eye lash. Slow, precise and mythological techniques and fore planning is the name of this game. Think like a makeup artist look at some YouTube videos. You can do this brother.👍
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Sofia dolll wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:02 pm Purchased a silicone climax doll lilian I had her face stored in her plastic bubble clamshell and when I took her out her eyebrow paint had rubbed off. Has this happened to anyone else if so how did you repair/fix it. I’m assuming she was sweating through her silicone head and that’s how the paint rubbed off. It was perfect before.
Hi ,you can contact your sales staff and we will sort it out for you.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:50 pm
Sofia dolll wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:02 pm Purchased a silicone climax doll lilian I had her face stored in her plastic bubble clamshell and when I took her out her eyebrow paint had rubbed off. Has this happened to anyone else if so how did you repair/fix it. I’m assuming she was sweating through her silicone head and that’s how the paint rubbed off. It was perfect before.
Hi ,you can contact your sales staff and we will sort it out for you.
Wow, Climax you guys rock, nice customer service love it, we will spread the word you can trust climax 100%!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS