Starpery.com

Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0 Release

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0 Release

Post by Babel99 »

Very good work Starpery. We really a ppreciate the fact that you took the time to explain the whole research and step done to achieve this. I cannot wait to see the comments of the first few ones produced.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Babel99 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:46 am Very good work Starpery. We really a ppreciate the fact that you took the time to explain the whole research and step done to achieve this. I cannot wait to see the comments of the first few ones produced.
I second this. Very good work Starpery :thumbs_up:

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Wow, I’m impressed! You did more than make me think… “oh they just made the skeletons out of PVC while keeping the moving parts still gear joints.” You didn’t go with the skeleton change up but rather developed a softer silicone. There is definitely a noticeable softness difference as even the gel but in my 171D is barely softer than the rest of the body.

I trust the love holes are more comfortable, but do they still have the problem of being too tight that they force the user out?

Kudos for still being innovative instead of going status quo
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Starpery Manager »

4891d wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:07 am It's very interesting. Thank you for all these explanations retracing the whole process. :glou:

You have already been pioneers in weight reduction for TPE models and very important weight reductions for some mid-priced silicone models. With this new innovation, you put dolls of realistic size and silhouette within the reach of users who have back problems and/or who are aging. If this is done without compromising softness, it is an innovation that will tempt many people. :thumbs_up:

For the 151 cm body which becomes ultra light, it would be good to offer heads to complement that of Rong (which is pretty, but only one head available for a model, it's really limiting). To go faster, you could scan and downsize some of your heads for larger models (with this body, I would see BingBing, Misa, Iris, Kelly, Saner, Lia, Yao, An-ran, Lin, Yuyan. Rather Asian heads due to the format and silhouette of this body).

Hello 4891d, Thanks! We adjusted 151 shoulder width then there are more heads can be fit with this body, we will take new pics this week and share them with you all!

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

VinnyD wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:53 am Nice, I hope that the 168 body gets the softness it deserves. And I would order the model again. Unfortunately, the current condition was very disappointing (except for the 165 G body, without WR. She's heavy, but perfect).
Keep up the good work.
Thanks VinnyD, we are also preparing 168 H new model now, and we will solve the problem in the near future!!

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

SalvinoRon wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:36 pm 172-F is, for my taste, the best looking body in the industry. Great choice for the new WR4.0, I will consider buying one if the quality is good!
Hi SalvinoRon, Don’t worry about quality issues, our team has already tested it! :D

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Starpery Manager wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:56 am
Hello 4891d, Thanks! We adjusted 151 shoulder width then there are more heads can be fit with this body, we will take new pics this week and share them with you all!
:thumbs_up: :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

goofy_dr_love wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:11 am Looks interesting. After 2 dolls with WR 3.0 and both with heavy damages on delivery I am heartbroken 💔. But the 163G body got my attention and if it comes in WR 4.0 I am considering.

Edit 163G cup not 165
163 G model will be done soon! We will let you know once she is ready for W.R.4.0 production, And feel so sorry about the last experience, we have paid more attention to packing!

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

hornet77 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:17 am On top of my list for sure.
:glou:

Cb_bs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cb_bs »

Congratulations Starpery! you solved a big problem and I hope the doll quality is great too! Also I have a question, how long for the dispatch ? If I place order now, also I can get a free head? Thanks in advance!

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Olivia F1 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:58 pm The process of innovation is fascinating. Many ways to fail and only a narrow path forward to success. Not an easy problem to overcome, weight reduction. I admire the persistence, because that is what it takes.

I get a small laugh from the mental picture I conjure-up of a doll spinning, spit-roast style, while being injected with "life giving" silicone, like something out of a sci-fi movie.

Doll Love is a pure love.
:haha4: :thumbs_up:

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

bbc3 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:03 pm Saw the video on YouTube, it looks very promising.
:)

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Tacitus_Bartelby wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:31 pm Posts like these make me wish we had ‘upvote’ buttons!
Great news, everyone. I’m keeping an eye on these improvements
Thanks for the support!! :glou:

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Nirodha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:49 am
Babel99 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:46 am Very good work Starpery. We really a ppreciate the fact that you took the time to explain the whole research and step done to achieve this. I cannot wait to see the comments of the first few ones produced.
I second this. Very good work Starpery :thumbs_up:
Thanks Babel99 and Nirodha! :glou:

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

UpperLower wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:52 am Wow, I’m impressed! You did more than make me think… “oh they just made the skeletons out of PVC while keeping the moving parts still gear joints.” You didn’t go with the skeleton change up but rather developed a softer silicone. There is definitely a noticeable softness difference as even the gel but in my 171D is barely softer than the rest of the body.

I trust the love holes are more comfortable, but do they still have the problem of being too tight that they force the user out?

Kudos for still being innovative instead of going status quo
Hello UpperLower, development is eternal, we will not stop explore more possiblity and bring more and better products to doll lovers.

We are also working on new skeleton, pls stay tuned! :D

INFORMATIONS