Starpery.com

Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0 Release

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0 Release

Post by Starpery Manager »

SimonSays7 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:49 pm Starpery is to be congratulated! May this research help your business grow. You are making your products, and eventually, the entire industry, far more accessible for everyone.

Despite what some beefy athletic dudes contend, (It's all in the lifting technique! Weight is essential for realism!) weight is the #1 problem for many doll-lovers. If you include women, and us more mature men, I'd say it's a significant majority of owners, or would-be owners. And concern for weight is the main reason why so many small dolls are sold. Some folks might want small sex dolls. But most of us don't. We just can't, or don't want to, handle the weight of most full-sized dolls.

Go, Starpery!
Thanks SimonSays7 :glou: :angel:

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Cb_bs wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:34 am Congratulations Starpery! you solved a big problem and I hope the doll quality is great too! Also I have a question, how long for the dispatch ? If I place order now, also I can get a free head? Thanks in advance!
Hello Cb_bs, Thanks! Due to adjustments to the production methods,the W.R. 4.0 silicone doll production time is 3-4 weeks. Also, all features are still available: Gel breasts, Fixed/Removeable Vagina, Soft butt, Hard feet, Moaning Function, Heating Function, Auto Clamping&Suction, Standing feet& Shrugged Shoulder, Realistic Body Painting, Matte Effect.

Cb_bs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cb_bs »

Starpery Manager wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:00 am
Cb_bs wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:34 am Congratulations Starpery! you solved a big problem and I hope the doll quality is great too! Also I have a question, how long for the dispatch ? If I place order now, also I can get a free head? Thanks in advance!
Hello Cb_bs, Thanks! Due to adjustments to the production methods,the W.R. 4.0 silicone doll production time is 3-4 weeks. Also, all features are still available: Gel breasts, Fixed/Removeable Vagina, Soft butt, Hard feet, Moaning Function, Heating Function, Auto Clamping&Suction, Standing feet& Shrugged Shoulder, Realistic Body Painting, Matte Effect.
Thanks for the fast reply!

nosmoking1979

Re: Starpery Gewichtsreduktion 4.0 Release

Post by nosmoking1979 »

the new weight reduction is very interesting but I will only buy it when it is also available on the 176 model

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Starpery Manager wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:25 am
163 G model will be done soon! We will let you know once she is ready for W.R.4.0 production, And feel so sorry about the last experience, we have paid more attention to packing!
Looking forward to this! :glou:
Starpery Manager wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:54 am
development is eternal, we will not stop explore more possiblity and bring more and better products to doll lovers.

We are also working on new skeleton, pls stay tuned! :D
There is a type of aluminium that is very strong and lightweight but I believe it is more expensive than usually used metal. But it could be offered as an option to further reduce weight of a doll for extra costs. Or if you think is not too expensive try to integrate it on same price. Just an idea.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

SeaMonkey555
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SeaMonkey555 »

I'm curious how variable the foam core is in hardness/density. There are some regions where the doll should be stiff (rib cage, shoulder blades, pelvic bone, etc.). Is there a process to harden those areas before or after the foam core injection?

I have a 2023 171D and it is generally too stiff, even with the gel implants, but it does feel right in some areas.

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

If you want to learn more about Weight Reduction 4.0 and get fast reply, welcome to join in our Starpery community: https://discord.gg/mdKmRFep

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Looks like WR4 is also available on the 171D as shown below. If so, how much does it weigh in silicone with WR4?
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-04-20.jpg
Capture d’écran 2024-04-20.jpg (133 KiB) Viewed 837 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Sino-Mike wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pm Looks like WR4 is also available on the 171D as shown below. If so, how much does it weigh in silicone with WR4?
* See page 1

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Sino-Mike wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pm Looks like WR4 is also available on the 171D as shown below. If so, how much does it weigh in silicone with WR4?
Hello Sino-Mike, Yes, 171 D is almost ready, we are waiting for the latest data :)

Cb_bs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cb_bs »

Congratulations Starpery! You are always in my wish list. When do you expect to release 165 G wr 4.0 hope she can less than 35kg that will be incredible!🙄

chris0113
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris0113 »

Starpery,
Any idea when the 174c will get the WR4 treatment? I absolutley LOVE your bodies and am considering you for my next purchase. In my opinion, your dolls look better than any of your competitors. And I could get used to the 172F but I REALLY want the 174c. Or the 169c?

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Great NEWS :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Starpery TECH!
I own a 165D Mira (MYRA) in all silicone & she is AMAZING!
You also mentioned NEW skeleton... mine is fairly stiff (considering she is a Feb 2022 model)
MYRA does not want to stand anymore (I do not bend or move her much / she is mostly my teddy babe :painting: )
L@@king 4ward to seeing / reading more updates. I have gotten used to my dolls weight & care for her always.
Lighter would definitely be a HUGE + (some of us are not getting younger & handling can take a toll on us)
Here is a link to YouTube video: https://youtu.be/KFQ4LGKbkrk?si=7ccLP8n4VnoZYeUX
(girl carrying one of these 4.0 is :shocked!: ... not to mention the fella bouncing her effortlessly shortly after!) :grab:

keep us posted! LOve your product!

dave7311 :angel:

MYRA says 'hello'

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

That's a powerful video...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

proteangriffin76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by proteangriffin76 »

Very very nice, will there be a 151 doll with H-cup or I-cup breast? Please!

INFORMATIONS