www.siliconelovers.com

Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Starpery announces weight reduction 4.0 for their super popular 151cm body and the 172cm F cup!

Answers to questions you might wanna know:

Q - whats the weight?!
A - 19kg for the 151cm, and 29kg for the 172F (w/o head)

Q - what's the cost!?
A - Nothing if you order before end of May.

Q - doesn't weight reduction make the doll firmer?
A - in this case, it doesn't, please check the video below!

Q - what else can you tell me?
A - 151cm is getting more head(s)! Finally after just having the Rong head for this body, there is plans to bring more. We should have a photoshoot live next week!

Q - Anything else?
A - Yes! the 151cm is able to have suction vagina now 8) the 151cm has received a slight adjustment to the shoulder width - she will have a bit of a wider shoulder now, so she can suit more heads, and her hands and feet were a little out of proportion (according to Starpery) so they have slightly reduced their size. It will be shown in the new photoshoot landing next week.

Q - What about the rest of the range? What about TPE?
A - not yet. The other silicone moulds will be upgraded in time. TPE will come probably after that.

Q - How do I add it?
A - We should have it live on our site in the next 12 hrs. In the meantime, if you're checking out, please get in contact with us via chat/email after checkout to confirm you want the upgrade.

:multi: Here is the video! :multi:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1stXicY ... VVI54/view
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0

Post by Hot doll reviews »

It looks like its farther in then old one, it was sticking out in some positions on the old one.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS