www.sino-doll.com

Ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly

Post by Thelord001 »

I have 2 dolls from Sino now which both has sustained the same problem. The ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly. Both dolls showed early signs of tearing after only a short while, and now after about 2 months use, the second doll has severe tearing too. The dolls have been used 3-5 times/week and only normal, careful sex in normal positions with no extreme bending or opening of the legs.

I think the problem here is the design of the entry. Its just too small. With only a few mm wide entry, it will tear, inevitably. Silicone just isnt as flexible as TPE, so the vagina cant be designed this way. It wont hold. I see Sinodoll has changed to a wider opening with single hole entry on the 167 model, and i have heard this is more durable, so i wonder why they dont use that design on ALL dolls?

This is really sad because besides this, i think the dolls are great. Soft and nice (for being silicone) the skeleton seems strong and durable, the feeling of the vagina is real nice, great dolls overall but unfortunately the vagina design is a huge problem. It the doll cant be used for sex without breaking it, it kinda ruins the whole thing.

Questions for discussion:
Other Sino owners here who has the ultrasoft vagina option, are you experiencing the same problems? Which type of entry does your doll have? The standard smaller design, or the new, wider one hole entry?
Attachments
This is the larger entry, much wider and more durable
This is the larger entry, much wider and more durable
IMG-20231219-162147.jpg (152.19 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
Standard love hole design, too small
Standard love hole design, too small
20240308_155504.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 1078 times

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly

Post by Thelord001 »

Anyone here who has the removable vagina option? Are you experiencing the same problem or is it more durable?

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

I should be getting factory pictures for my top sino RRS soon (she has ultra soft vagina also), I'll post some pics.

Preheated1278

Post by Preheated1278 »

Thelord001 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:28 am Anyone here who has the removable vagina option? Are you experiencing the same problem or is it more durable?
I have the Sino-doll 158 and the entrance tore the moment I tried installing the insert. The insert was also tube-shaped, and almost impossible to actually insert into rather than around. When it tore, it tore in a way that made the entrance painful to use. It was basically a scam. I didn't pursue a refund/replacement because I came to the conclusion that the bad vagina position and crazy proportions meant it was never going to be better than the $1200 TPE doll I already had, and I didn't want another paperweight lying around.

They said you can't order the ultrasoft vagina with an insert, but I'm pretty sure they made the entire doll ultrasoft, since I couldn't tell a difference between the vagina area and the thighs.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

OkDesk123 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:43 pm I should be getting factory pictures for my top sino RRS soon (she has ultra soft vagina also), I'll post some pics.
You are welcome to do so. Also, i would like to point out that i have been trying to reach Sino by email and address these issues but im not getting any response.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Thelord001 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:35 pm I have 2 dolls from Sino now which both has sustained the same problem. The ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly. Both dolls showed early signs of tearing after only a short while, and now after about 2 months use, the second doll has severe tearing too. The dolls have been used 3-5 times/week and only normal, careful sex in normal positions with no extreme bending or opening of the legs.

I think the problem here is the design of the entry. Its just too small. With only a few mm wide entry, it will tear, inevitably. Silicone just isnt as flexible as TPE, so the vagina cant be designed this way. It wont hold. I see Sinodoll has changed to a wider opening with single hole entry on the 167 model, and i have heard this is more durable, so i wonder why they dont use that design on ALL dolls?

This is really sad because besides this, i think the dolls are great. Soft and nice (for being silicone) the skeleton seems strong and durable, the feeling of the vagina is real nice, great dolls overall but unfortunately the vagina design is a huge problem. It the doll cant be used for sex without breaking it, it kinda ruins the whole thing.

Other Sino owners here who has the ultrasoft vagina option, are you experiencing the same problems? Which type of entry does your doll have? The standard smaller design, or the new, wider one hole entry?
Hi Lord,

I have the 167 softmax, so the vagina design is the bigger (first one in your picture).

The opening of the orifice have not torn, but the inner ultrasoft texture have started to disintegrate (little bits of the texture have begun to come out with the tampons that I insert for drying). I have probably had sex with the doll a handful of times (like perhaps 10 times?

I don't think it will be too long until significant chunks starts to come out.

I think at that point, I will just order an ultrasoft insert (maybe an Irontech one from Coeros) and turn the doll into a removable vagina doll.

As to my experience ordering with Sino, it wasn't great, so I won't be buying another doll from them anytime soon. My TPE dolls are much better at sex. Plus, companies like CLM, Jiusheng, Lushdoll, seem to have details cast into the TPE that rivals some silicone dolls, yes the paint won't last, but then that is also the case if you use a silicone doll for sex. Plus I don't like being too precious with my dolls.

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

magnussam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:03 am
Thelord001 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:35 pm I have 2 dolls from Sino now which both has sustained the same problem. The ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly. Both dolls showed early signs of tearing after only a short while, and now after about 2 months use, the second doll has severe tearing too. The dolls have been used 3-5 times/week and only normal, careful sex in normal positions with no extreme bending or opening of the legs.

Hi Lord,

I have the 167 softmax, so the vagina design is the bigger (first one in your picture).

The opening of the orifice have not torn, but the inner ultrasoft texture have started to disintegrate (little bits of the texture have begun to come out with the tampons that I insert for drying). I have probably had sex with the doll a handful of times (like perhaps 10 times?

I think at that point, I will just order an ultrasoft insert (maybe an Irontech one from Coeros) and turn the doll into a removable vagina doll.

As to my experience ordering with Sino, it wasn't great, so I won't be buying another doll from them anytime soon. My TPE dolls are much better at sex. Plus, companies like CLM, Jiusheng, Lushdoll, seem to have details cast into the TPE that rivals some silicone dolls, yes the paint won't last, but then that is also the case if you use a silicone doll for sex. Plus I don't like being too precious with my dolls.
Any other problems than the inner texture? Such as fading makeup on her softmax breasts and vagina? And deflated softmax breasts and butts?

Thanks

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello,

my doll also have TopSino T158 Ultra soft body from 2022 year and do not have this problems >.<
Also vagina opening large and comfortable with no tearings.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

lovedollman wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:44 pm

Hi Lord,

Any other problems than the inner texture? Such as fading makeup on her softmax breasts and vagina? And deflated softmax breasts and butts?

Thanks
Hi there,

My doll only has standard make up, so as far as I can tell, the body is only colored in the vagina, anus, and nipple areas. A bit of the paint in the vagina area has come off due to friction, but otherwise the other parts of the body is fine.

No deflation of the breasts, or the buttocks (although I have not checked the doll in several weeks).

There was, however some issues with the hard hands right out of the box. There were small bits of seams that was un trimmed on some of the fingers of the hard hands, and when I pulled on them, small bits of the silicone came off with the seams. The bits weren't huge, but it soft of lead to me realize how fragile silicone is (well at least for my softmax). I have another silicone doll, and the manufacturing/finishing was pretty perfect (although for that one, the orifices split almost immediately, and sex felt just borderline ok, that doll is more of a looker).

The head has held up great, although I don't use the oral function (not an oral fan). I also got the standard make up for the head, so generally speaking I think my doll just has less make up to lose.

Hope this helps! :)

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Taeyeon wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:44 pm Hello,

my doll also have TopSino T158 Ultra soft body from 2022 year and do not have this problems >.<
Also vagina opening large and comfortable with no tearings.

TaeYeon
Hi, thanks for your inputs. Some questions:

1. Which type of vagina does your doll have? Ultra soft/built in/removable?

2. You say the vagina opening is "large". As far as i know, the larger entry one hole design is only available for the new 167 model. Not for the T158 model or any of the other models. If you could provide some pictures it would be great.

3. How often are you using the doll for sex?

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Hi Lord,

Thanks for your reply. At least its a good sign the opening of the orifice hasnt torn. In my case, the tearing started in the opening (cause the design makes it inevitable, its just too small) and then continued inwards.
If i were you i would stop using tampons to get her dry cause in your case it sounds like thats whats causing the damage. Just let her air dry.

Just curious, how are you planning to fit the removable vagina into the orifice? I dont know how skilled you are in doll modification, but to me that sounds like a hard project to solve. Getting the insert to fit inside the doll in a good way and stay inside without falling out during action will probably not be easy.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Thelord001 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:42 pm

Hi Lord,

Thanks for your reply. At least its a good sign the opening of the orifice hasnt torn. In my case, the tearing started in the opening (cause its just too small) and then continued inwards.

Just curious, how are you planning to fit the removable vagina into the orifice? I dont know how skilled you are in doll modification, but to me that sounds like a hard project to solve. Getting the insert to fit inside the doll in a good way and stay inside without falling out during action will probably not be easy.
Hi Lord,

Good question. I did the same thing (regarding the vagina insert) with my other silicone doll (The internal ultrasoft vagina was not very soft to me, and was way too tight). I think given that the SINO also has different silicone softness with the skin/vagina, the process should be the same? with my other doll, just made several small cuts with a small pair of scissors of the internal vagina material and then I used medical forceps and my hands to start ripping out the material (I did make some mistakes and ripped some of the outer skin material (thankfully it wasn't too bad). The inner vagina silicone color was also different that the body silicon color, so I just kept of cutting until I reached the outer silicone.

It turns out with my other doll that when I removed all the vagina silicone material that the cavity was quite large. I ordered a ultra silicone insert from Coeros (A Jiusheng one, it was made with ultra soft pink silicone which I felt would maintain the realism), I trimmed it a bit (it was too long), but I intentionally did not trim the diameter of the insert (I figured the pressure of the insert pressing against the walls of the cavity would be enough to keep everything in place). I powdered both the cavity and the insert, and did a couple of test fittings and it worked! I think its better to order a larger dimension insert and to trim it to make it fit. Also made sure to use a lot of lube when having sex and it was an improvement from the standard doll.

I do intend to trim the insert a bit, because the insert I ordered is still pretty tight. I think the bunching up of material contributes to that.

Not sure if the dimensions of my softmax will be similar but I figure that this is a good test run. (I think the dolls are built pretty similarly across brands? Unless there are other features (i.e. like XT's feedback, or auto sucking vaginas)? ANyhow, I like to keep my dolls simple so for me, I fugured it should be pretty easy.

To be honest, I want to make space for a new doll, so the silicone doll I modified is sort of turning me off now. Even with the modification it feels good to ok, but not great. Oh well, at least it's an improvement. We will see how things turn out with the softmax.

Hope this helps, lord.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Hi Lord,

Thanks for your reply. At least its a good sign the opening of the orifice hasnt torn. In my case, the tearing started in the opening (cause the design makes it inevitable, its just too small) and then continued inwards.
If i were you i would stop using tampons to get her dry cause in your case it sounds like thats whats causing the damage. Just let her air dry.

Oh I also hear from others that have done this modification before that if the insert you ordered is too small, you could wrap it in some kind of material, or put some balled up paper towels in the cavity so the insert stays in place?

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

magnussam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:00 pm

Hi Lord,

Oh I also hear from others that have done this modification before that if the insert you ordered is too small, you could wrap it in some kind of material, or put some balled up paper towels in the cavity so the insert stays in place?
Thanks for your inputs. Imo, i think converting a doll to removable vagina is a last resort option one can do with an older doll thats beyond all rescue, and its not something that one should have to do with a new doll after only 2 months. As i see it, there is clearly a design fault here with the opening beeing too narrow, making tearing inevitable. The manufacturer could correct this by making the opening wider.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Thelord001 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:10 am
magnussam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:00 pm

Hi Lord,

Thanks for your inputs. Imo, i think converting a doll to removable vagina is a last resort option one can do with an older doll thats beyond all rescue, and its not something that one should have to do with a new doll after only 2 months. As i see it, there is clearly a design fault here with the opening beeing too narrow, making tearing inevitable. The manufacturer could correct this by making the opening wider.
Yes I totally agree with what you said about these issues being design flaws. I won't be giving my business to the two companies that have sold me, what I consider to be "non functional" products. These dolls are advertised as sex dolls after all, not just for display. I feel that there are other more reputable sex doll companies that I will be giving my business to in the future.

INFORMATIONS