www.dolls-castle.com

Weight saving option for TPE dolls?

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Weight saving option for TPE dolls?

Post by Mr Franz »

I have some health issues that prevent me from lifting much more than 50 lbs, but I also like proportionate figures. No getting around TPE dolls like that are heavy, so I just got a shorter one. Problem solved.

Recently though, I discovered plush dolls. You can get those as big as you want and still not exceed 20 lbs. Game changer for me.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

mebaru wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:53 pm
Echo_Chamber wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:28 pm Anatomically correct dolls are hard to come by. If you are looking for lighter, perjaps a smaller doll might suit you?
I dont oppose the demand for a chambered elastomer doll, but i wouldnt buy one. From reading some complaints from some SP users, I think I will pass, or perhaps wait to hear of positive progress in that arena. I enjoy squeezing my doll to much, I suppose.
As you can probably tell from my poor writing, I use a translation app.
Is "chambered elastomer doll" referring to a doll with an internal structure that reduces weight?
If so, then you are saying the same thing as the Doll Castle!
When they don't disclose that it is already in practical use and even say "we don't recommend it", it makes me think... :(
I guess there is no other way but to work out for the time being... :|
Yes, chambered with foam or some other lighter material to reduce TPE material, which translates to less TPE weight overall. So with a 50kg doll, they remove 5kg of TPE and replace with, say, one kilogram of foam to produce a net savings of 4 kg; or a 46kg doll. They do this with silicone dolls agressively from my understanding so that they can market them against TPE.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Mr Franz wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:09 pm I have some health issues that prevent me from lifting much more than 50 lbs, but I also like proportionate figures. No getting around TPE dolls like that are heavy, so I just got a shorter one. Problem solved.

Recently though, I discovered plush dolls. You can get those as big as you want and still not exceed 20 lbs. Game changer for me.
There are many lovers of plush love dolls in Japan too.
I was on a Japanese forum and asked, "Why are realistic TPE dolls so heavy!" they always come to me and offer me a plush love doll... :|
Unfortunately, I don't have an imagination as rich as yours that can develop to its fullest extent... :(
That said, I don't have the financial resources to buy a realistic-looking, high-end silicone doll.
This is why I want my reasonable TPE dolls to be realistic in style!
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

mebaru wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:53 pm
Echo_Chamber wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:28 pm Anatomically correct dolls are hard to come by. If you are looking for lighter, perjaps a smaller doll might suit you?
I dont oppose the demand for a chambered elastomer doll, but i wouldnt buy one. From reading some complaints from some SP users, I think I will pass, or perhaps wait to hear of positive progress in that arena. I enjoy squeezing my doll to much, I suppose.
As you can probably tell from my poor writing, I use a translation app.
Is "chambered elastomer doll" referring to a doll with an internal structure that reduces weight?
If so, then you are saying the same thing as the Doll Castle!
When they don't disclose that it is already in practical use and even say "we don't recommend it", it makes me think... :(
I guess there is no other way but to work out for the time being... :|
Starpery will be introducing their 4.0 weight reduction soon.
They had a lot of problems with all their previous versions, because the foam core was compressed by the hot silicone and TPE casting emulsion.
In addition, the foam core also becomes hot and often melts and the fused foam core begins to crumble over time.

Apparently it works better if the emulsion is not poured into the mold all at once, but little by little, to reduce the internal pressure on the foam. This process does take much longer. No idea whether the foam core will still melt with the new 4.0 process that Starpery wants to apply?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:11 am
Starpery will be introducing their 4.0 weight reduction soon.
They had a lot of problems with all their previous versions, because the foam core was compressed by the hot silicone and TPE casting emulsion.
In addition, the foam core also becomes hot and often melts and the fused foam core begins to crumble over time.

Apparently it works better if the emulsion is not poured into the mold all at once, but little by little, to reduce the internal pressure on the foam. This process does take much longer. No idea whether the foam core will still melt with the new 4.0 process that Starpery wants to apply?
Please back up ONE thing you said. Just pick ONE thing. Please. Here are some options to make it easier:

1) They (Starpery) had a lot of problems with all their previous versions, because the foam core was compressed by the hot silicone and TPE casting emulsion.

2) foam core was compressed by the hot silicone.

3)hot silicone

4) the foam core also becomes hot and often melts

5)the fused foam core begins to crumble over time.

6) Apparently it works better if the emulsion is not poured into the mold all at once, but little by little, to reduce the internal pressure on the foam.

7) Any use of the word "emulsion".
For convince, here is the definition of emulsion:
noun
A suspension of small globules of one liquid in a second liquid with which the first will not mix.
"an emulsion of oil in vinegar."

If you are having a hard time backing any of these statements up, perhaps you should re-consider sharing such nonsense as facts. Newbies might actually believe the nonsense, and that would be bad.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

mebaru wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:31 am
Mr Franz wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:09 pm I have some health issues that prevent me from lifting much more than 50 lbs, but I also like proportionate figures. No getting around TPE dolls like that are heavy, so I just got a shorter one. Problem solved.

There are many lovers of plush love dolls in Japan too.
I was on a Japanese forum and asked, "Why are realistic TPE dolls so heavy!" they always come to me and offer me a plush love doll... :|
Unfortunately, I don't have an imagination as rich as yours that can develop to its fullest extent... :(
That said, I don't have the financial resources to buy a realistic-looking, high-end silicone doll.
This is why I want my reasonable TPE dolls to be realistic in style!
Oh sure, I get that. Nothing like the look and feel of TPE. Love my TPE cutie to death. Took a while to find one with the figure I wanted in a weight I could handle, but sure glad I finally did. :D

INFORMATIONS