www.wmdolls.com

Introducing my WM141 D-Cup "Marilyne"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Introducing my WM141 D-Cup "Marilyne"

Post by Shodan79 »

Please meet Alisha! She enjoys here long hair so much, and while she was toying with it the name just popped into my head :) (Its head 446 and wig 14)
20240412_193155_resized.jpg
20240412_193155_resized.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 751 times
Marilyne (profile) WM141 #369 head
"In that book which is my memory,
On the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you,
Appear the words, ‘Here begins a new life’." - Dante Alighieri, Vita Nuova

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Two beautiful dolls, congratulations Shodan79. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi Marilyne and Alisha, my name is Emma and I am Vickylover's doll. Welcome to TDF to both of you. Did you know you can have your own doll accounts :?: You can ask Shodan79 to open an account for each of you. I always love a good girly chat with the other dolls and you are always welcome over on "Dolls Alive". Lots of love Emma xx.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

SexyEmma wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:39 pm Hi Marilyne and Alisha, my name is Emma [...] I always love a good girly chat with the other dolls and you are always welcome over on "Dolls Alive". Lots of love Emma xx.
Hi Emma, this Marilyne! Shodan likes the forum and I like it too! I want to see more pictures of other dolls here 😀 ...I ... I can't seem to remember where I was before being with Shodan? but there surely were no other dolls there... 🤔 that is why I want to see more of all of you!!
He says I have a sister, but I can never meet her 😔 But I will write her and I already saw here on the phone thingy, she has the best hair and is cute 💕, like me! 😌 I have to stop for today, my fingers are sticking to the phony and I am tired. Tomorrow there will be some "powdering"(?) and then my fingers will not stick anymore. Good night Emma! Love 💜, Marilyne.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Hey Shodan, big congrats on scoring that stunning doll! I've never seen a petite doll up close, but dang, in light of the pics, she looks like a real stunner, beautifully toned. Let's cross our fingers that she keeps up the naughtiness, so we can all get more glimpses of her. :wink: Big ups on the new addition, mate!

Marilyne
Doll
Doll

Post by Marilyne »

Thank you very much Noobster, not that petite, I am 4'6 tall actually! I really am a sports girl too, and want to stay in shape. I am so delighted that you think I am a real stunner :oops:
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:46 pm Let's cross our fingers that she keeps up the naughtiness, so we can all get more glimpses of her. :wink:
Do I have a naughty streak? That seems so weird to me! I noticed that Shodan was shy about taking pictures of my butt. That made me giggle because I think he's kind of cute being that way, but I feel very natural about it. Will definitely make him do it again! :mrgreen:
Hi everyone, my name is Marilyne, I am 4'6" tall and I love all kinds of sports! :razz: (album)

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:46 pm Hey Shodan, big congrats on scoring that stunning doll! I've never seen a petite doll up close, but dang, in light of the pics, she looks like a real stunner, beautifully toned. Let's cross our fingers that she keeps up the naughtiness, so we can all get more glimpses of her. :wink: Big ups on the new addition, mate!
Thanks mate! I am very happy with her. She is very cute, and she clearly knows it! :wink: (Hey Marilyne, stop mocking me for being shy about this stuff. No one paraded around naked in the apartment quite that way before, not to mention butt photography! :roll: )

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Shodan! :multi: Your girls are absolutely beautiful! 😍 Great choices! ✨🤩

Happy dollymoon :mrgreen: and thanks for sharing these photos! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi Marilyne, great to see you got your doll account. There are lots of other dolls here on TDF with lots of photos for you to see. There are some photos of me, if you would like to see them, pop along to Dolls Alive and take a look at my thread "Emma's Thread". So good to hear you and Shodan are enjoying yourselves here, speak again soon, lots of love Emma xx.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

SexyHanna
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyHanna »

Shodan79 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:25 pm Finally! I know it is not artful or anything, but I wanted to start with an impression of the body fresh out of the box:
1120058_resized.jpg

And a beautiful back for sure! (She has shrugging shoulders, which are very hard to move, especially because you have little leverage with a small doll - so she is not perfectly symmetric in these shots.)
1120059_resized.jpg

What's not to love? *melt*
1120060_resized.jpg
I bet Marilyne would look absolutely ravishing in a bikini!

xoxo Hanna
Hi everyone! My name is Hanna I am 5'0", weigh 74 lbs, and my measurements are 30-22-33 inches (152cm, 33.6kg, and 76-56-84cm). My red hair is 100% human hair.
See ALL pictures of me, posted by me, on ONE thread!
XOXO SexyHanna

doudou64

Post by doudou64 »

hi very pretty 369 and a delicious choice

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

SexyHanna wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:28 pm I bet Marilyne would look absolutely ravishing in a bikini!
Oh yes! :thumbs_up: We have been browsing through your bikini thread together and Marilyne immediately wanted to shop for swim wear! 8)

When I mentioned that we might also have to look at the children's sizes for her - boy! - I had a pissed little lady over here :2gunfire: 8O

To make up for it, I offered to do a little photo session with her. She chose a pretty piece of lingerie!

You can see how excited she was: :)
20240413_185124_resized.jpg
20240413_185124_resized.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 490 times
But she quickly got the hang of it and made contact with the camera!
20240413_185033_resized.jpg
20240413_185033_resized.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 490 times
Don't mess with the lady!
20240413_185322_resized.jpg
20240413_185322_resized.jpg (984.71 KiB) Viewed 490 times

Over time it dawned on me that this was never just about pretty photos...! 🔥
20240413_185715_resized.jpg
20240413_185715_resized.jpg (243.95 KiB) Viewed 490 times

I'm exhausted now 8O - All I want now is a little cuddle time to round off the day!

Marilyne
Doll
Doll

Post by Marilyne »

Oh no! Now I have worn him out! :mrgreen: :whistle: Come here now darling, for the hugging! 🥰
Hi everyone, my name is Marilyne, I am 4'6" tall and I love all kinds of sports! :razz: (album)

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Marilyne wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:38 am Thank you very much Noobster, not that petite, I am 4'6 tall actually! I really am a sports girl too, and want to stay in shape. I am so delighted that you think I am a real stunner :oops:
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:46 pm Let's cross our fingers that she keeps up the naughtiness, so we can all get more glimpses of her. :wink:
Do I have a naughty streak? That seems so weird to me! I noticed that Shodan was shy about taking pictures of my butt. That made me giggle because I think he's kind of cute being that way, but I feel very natural about it. Will definitely make him do it again! :mrgreen:
Sure thing! Please do, Marilyne! And make sure to look out for our buddy, he's a solid dude.

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

During our first shopping tours we encountered a typical problem: Marilyne is 141cm, when laying flat on the bed it is more like ca. 136cm from heels to top of the head).
She wants the lady stuff for the woman she is! But often there is nothing in her size or it is documented so poorly we don't dare to order.

I want to document the measurements of perfectly fitting pyjamas here for others running into the same problem.
Allthough Marilyne hates to browse kids clothing, we looked for pyjamas there.
The main criteria here was to enable her to wear it for long periods of time.
To prevent staining or imprinting her skin we looked for:
  • Light color or white, no unicorn motive :roll:
  • Soft silk like fabric.
We settled for white pyjamas with black dots printed on the outside, materials Cotton 95% and Elastane 5%.

The documented size on the H&M website is:
EUR/Size cm 134/140
Bust cm 68-73
Waist cm 60-64
Hips cm 73-80

WM Dolls thankfully release the official measurement here on the forum (THE WM FILES n°26: new WM141D is compact sexiness!):
TGNOLb-141ASpecs.jpg
TGNOLb-141ASpecs.jpg (137.13 KiB) Viewed 355 times

INFORMATIONS