Starpery.com

Doll Eyes

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Doll Eyes

Post by Gadjitz »

Hello all not many people here have met me. My name is Gadjitz, well my username is rather lol. However I just wanted to get to know everyone and let everyone know me and my wife make doll eyes. We can do our best to customize to everyone's wishes. We will also be offering already made sets as well in the market place so don't forget to check in regularly. The reason me and my wife are doing this is because I feel there are not enough creative or "crazy" designs in the world of sex doll eyes and we want to expand our's and everyone else's options :D
Sex Doll Optometrist
Available Stock visit our forum below
viewtopic.php?p=2537981#p2537981
Need a fitting room? Looking for something in Particular?
Click Here and Let's Chat!

Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Doll Eyes

Post by Gadjitz »

Here are some pictures of our work. They are all handcrafted using food safe non toxic plastic resins!
Attachments
IMG_20240407_002440049.jpg
IMG_20240407_002440049.jpg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 1337 times
Sex Doll Optometrist

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome to the community! You’ll be in good company here as there are a few other members that also create custom accessories for dolls.

Those are beautifully detailed, it would be nice to have some additional close up shots to show detail, color and sizing.
What are you thinking for pricing and how to order?
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Gadjitz »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:43 am Welcome to the community! You’ll be in good company here as there are so other members that also create custom accessories for dolls.

Those are beautifully detailed, it would be nice to have some additional close up shots to show detail, color and sizing.
What are you thinking for pricing and how to order?
Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. I will be posting more pics here soon as soon as possible. It is late where I am currently and we are going to be out of town until Tuesday to view the solar eclipse. Also more styles will be available soon. I am in the process of making anime heart eyes and galaxy eyes and am waiting for the materials to arrive. They are going to be stunning. For ordering shipping will always be free and I can be messaged for pricing and how to order. As far as sizing goes we can make a few different sizes. These are 30mm. I find making most stock unless it is a custom order between 30 and 32mm fits most dolls nicely :wink:
Sex Doll Optometrist

Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Gadjitz »

My end goal is to be referred to as TDF's love doll optometrist
:haha4:
Sex Doll Optometrist

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Nice Gadjitz 🙂

I'd like to see some of your "creative and crazy" designs
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Welcome!
I sincerely hope TDF doesn't get grumpy about you selling eyes here. Youight want to contact them BEFORE some butt-hurt vendor complains about the competition.

That said, I need a pair of green vertical slit alligator eyes. I have these, but I'm not happy with them. They are too big and blue-green:
Syren, Still a work in progress.
Syren, Still a work in progress.
20240407_133835.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 1204 times
PM me!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS