www.wmdolls.com

Male doll into female?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
CeceliaQueeen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Male doll into female?

Post by CeceliaQueeen »

I am quite curious to know if there Is any way to turn a male doll into a female? Without altering/melting/sculpting TPE? like maybe by putting one of those silicone bodysuits over the male doll's body? or will that react with the tpe and ruin the skin underneath? I would like to have the option to change from male to female whenever I want, Without ruining/altering my male doll's body. Just seeing if anybody has any ideas?

Jmacb9

Re: Male doll into female?

Post by Jmacb9 »

Some male dolls have a penis attachment design that is analogous to a vagina. Basically, the penis is inserted into a hole located where a vagina should be. This is usually only used for converting female dolls into trans woman dolls, but some brands make their male dolls this way too (which I dislike because it results in the penis being placed far too low).

WM is the most prominent brand that I'm aware of that makes male dolls with this design. I imagine that you could easily order a vaginal insert in addition to the penis and simply swap them out as desired. See the pictures posted here (viewtopic.php?p=2395775#p2395775) in the TDF market to understand what I mean regarding this design.

You could also get a female extra head and attach it to the male body quite easily. Then, you'd have a female doll, albeit with a relatively flat chest and unusually pronounced abs.

Definitely don't put a silicone bodysuit on a TPE doll. Even if it wouldn't damage the doll, it would be damn near impossible to maneuver a heavy doll into a bodysuit like that.
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

IFBB Logo, 01.jpg
IFBB Logo, 01.jpg (149.19 KiB) Viewed 230 times

🗃️ Tessy's Drawer

CeceliaQueeen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CeceliaQueeen »

Jmacb9 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:17 pm Some male dolls have a penis attachment design that is analogous to a vagina. Basically, the penis is inserted into a hole located where a vagina should be. This is usually only used for converting female dolls into trans woman dolls, but some brands make their male dolls this way too (which I dislike because it results in the penis being placed far too low).

WM is the most prominent brand that I'm aware of that makes male dolls with this design. I imagine that you could easily order a vaginal insert in addition to the penis and simply swap them out as desired. See the pictures posted here (viewtopic.php?p=2395775#p2395775) in the TDF market to understand what I mean regarding this design.

You could also get a female extra head and attach it to the male body quite easily. Then, you'd have a female doll, albeit with a relatively flat chest and unusually pronounced abs.

Definitely don't put a silicone bodysuit on a TPE doll. Even if it wouldn't damage the doll, it would be damn near impossible to maneuver a heavy doll into a bodysuit like that.

Lol thanks! i was thinking of putting just a silicone bra and panty, (rather than a full heavy suit, its cheaper and way lighter) and perhaps gluing a fabric lining inside so it doesnt damage anything. Could that work?

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Maybe? Be aware that TPE oils will diffuse into the fabric and eventually reach the silicone, which will likely damage it over time. A plastic wrap lining is probably the better choice.
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

INFORMATIONS