www.dolls-castle.com

Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
inglorioushz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Post by inglorioushz »

Maybe it's asking too much
dolls-castle wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:28 am it would sacrifice the deep butt crack
but for curiosity's sake, would you mind explaining why this is the case? Is it a manufacturing limitation?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

dolls-castle wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:28 am ah much appreciated to you guys. speaking of the LHP for this model. actually teh LHP could be a little over than it is. but if we do that it would sacrifice the deep butt crack which we expected not to change it. but in the coming models. yup off course better LHP :glou:
Thanks for checking in Allum. Curious to see what is coming next. For the record, you guys did a great job with the legs on this lady, hint hint...

:mrgreen:

Do you feel like deep ass cheeks and natural LHP are difficult to have on the same doll? Curious for your thoughts.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

dolls-castle wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:28 am ah much appreciated to you guys. speaking of the LHP for this model. actually teh LHP could be a little over than it is. but if we do that it would sacrifice the deep butt crack which we expected not to change it. but in the coming models. yup off course better LHP :glou:
You wanted the look of a deep butt crack? This will seem offensive but I'm asking to understand the process.

Picking the form of a long butt crack hurts the function of a well placed butthole and vagina. How does doll castle normally balance the look of a doll and the function of a doll? Will there be some dolls where a certain look is more important then sexual function?

I'm interested in understanding what is worth sacrificing good LHP. Because, for the record, the doll looks great. And yet, bad LHP ends up ruining the hard work that otherwise would've paid off.
Happy Humping

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

:shakefist:
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

skra-snarker

Post by skra-snarker »

Corpius wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:03 pm Exactly. I saw this doll and was like "I NEED IT!" Then I saw the LHP and lost all interest. Very unfortunate.
Exactly how I feel, the doll is amazing - top of my list - except LHP
Not sure I understand the limitation on the deep ass crack but it seems part of the problem perhaps is the mould is for a doll that is not as thick, the vagina needs to be more elongated. So it can start in the same place but wrap around further so the LHP is correct.
-- Silikodoll 150 G , H1 J7 --

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

:shakefist:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Very strange reply and excuse. Deep buttcrack does not prevent having her anal opening between her buttocks. And I have several dolls to prove it.

Once silicone doll has bad LHP, there is nothing you can do. Modifying silicone LHP in such way that it would be functional and good looking is impossible.

Maybe just admit this failure and the faster you repair her the faster you will be able to market her as the first silicone BBW body with good LHP.

Cheers!

Sili

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

setevoltas wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:42 pm
Thanks for checking in Allum. Curious to see what is coming next. For the record, you guys did a great job with the legs on this lady, hint hint...

:mrgreen:

Do you feel like deep ass cheeks and natural LHP are difficult to have on the same doll? Curious for your thoughts.

thank you all the time we will do better in the future :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

dolls-castle wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:26 am
thank you all the time we will do better in the future :glou:
Please let your team know that the BODY design here was really beautiful. I know it takes a lot of work. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

setevoltas wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:50 am
Please let your team know that the BODY design here was really beautiful. I know it takes a lot of work. :thumbs_up:
If the simple butt-crack is the problem, maybe they should hire more competent "team".

Sili

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Siliconeman wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:16 am
setevoltas wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:50 am
If the simple butt-crack is the problem, maybe they should hire more competent "team".

Sili
I know you're always willing to consult. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

Kinda wish her ass was bigger but besides that she looks good!

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

I check the Dolls Castle forum often because there are some gals I'm interested in, but I miss having only a few guests and no members... :puppydogeyes:
Irontech and Starpery frequently listen to their members, I mean, that's what I'm talking about... :(
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Big up for your new ros Kali's head, i love her :multi:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Nouchi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:32 am Big up for your new ros Kali's head, i love her :multi:
+1

Sexy as hell.
Sete's Gatas

INFORMATIONS