Starpery.com

how 2Use 3mPrimer94 safely, includin storage after jar opened? windows open, regular covid regular facemask? Help plse

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: how 2Use 3mPrimer94 safely, includin storage after jar opened? windows open, regular covid regular facemask? Help pl

Post by RevJack »

Sry Seagull, U R on UR 0wn wth ths 1, I dnt hav T p4ti3nc3 2 comm N c0d3 wth ppl ths paranoid.
I M putting my aluminum fwl hat bk 0n n0w and hidng N mi c3ll3r.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: how 2Use 3mPrimer94 safely, includin storage after jar opened? windows open, regular covid regular facemask? Help pl

Post by newguy2023 »

Thanks, Seagull. One of my relatives had brain cancer, she was an artist and worked with lots of paint.

So, the mask with the goggles and filter should be enough

I purchased that just now.

I am hoping for the best,

I may post the result of my repair here on the doll forum

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Wow what about a spark when plugging something into a ac outlet. Sounds like dangerous stuff used in a small unventilated area. Just make sure you get the repair done right the first time. And good luck. Keep us posted.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Few people know that Dresden was actually caused by some German dude fixing a tear in his dolls pussy.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

My Kimber has been on a mattress for months at a time for a couple of years now, no indication of flattening etc.
However, the Kimber doll is a magnificent work of engineering :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

newguy, now you're covering the bases, that's a really good lung & face protector :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cameramike, unless you've got really dodgy electrics n the Primer is right inside the plug, which is not recommended, then adequate ventilation should prevent you from blowing yourself up :)

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:07 pm
newguy2023 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:57 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:22 pm
newguy2023 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:02 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:54 pm 3m 94primer and a TPE stopper is needed with almost every TPE dolls to seal the wire channel that goes from the loverhole(s) to the skeleton.

If done correctly than the doll will be safe to use, if not than water and sperm will stuck inside the doll and could damage the skeleton with rust.

What to think about the health issue from this serious manufacturing flaw.
I am not naming any companies.

It could be any company....

I don't want to damage anyone's reputation

After 24 hours of curing or drying..... there will be a SCope put in the dried area, to see if it was "done correctly," as you've written.

I am not a doll designer so, it's not fair for me without expertise to constantly monitor or guess if I've done a good job by Visually inspecting with a Scope, the Designer / Manufacturer has Also More Than 1 way (more than a scope) to determine the "correctness" of their sealing.

There could be an area that is very small that still has an opening?

When the legs are overstretched, which I rarely do, as missionary and doggie style are recommended. then that could tear her again becasue she was not Sealed Properly the 1st time around by again--the manufacturer

*Also...this is a big thing...the TPE insert dolls, I've heard don't have this problem--- only the TPE fixed vaginal dolls have this problem, and I am assuming also the TPE fixed vagina dolls, anus's and heads, for some reason, too

Im not talkking about silicone grade dolls, i already know there is no risk at all with those of this problem
I've never from my recent research, seen a TPE Removable insert vaginal doll have any holes, anywhere,-- correct me if im wrong
Use 3m 94primer and a TPE stopper which is needed with almost every TPE doll on the market today to seal the wire channel that goes from the loverhole(s) to the skeleton.

If done correctly than the doll will be safe to use and far more high end, if not than water and sperm will stuck inside the doll that will never be easy to get out and could damage the skeleton with rust and will be a serious health issue if you put your penis in this soup of bacteria, rust and mold.

Just give the primer time to dry with loveholes, because there is a lot of stress in that area and 24 hours is to short. Give it days
I was told by a reputable person she can lie on her back for overnight, if possible, ...and if it's been 24 hours, (24 hours on her back, and not being used), she should be fixed...and the smell will of 3m primer 94 will dissipate over the next few days.

(I will add after 24 hours of her on her back which is more than overnight, interpreted by 8 hours of standard sleep time)....she will be standing with her legs shoulder length on the standing feet option with an aquarium pump running for "days" as you suggest.
Aquarium pump is always good to give it a more rapid dry time.
Hi, either you or anyone else, feel free to look at my Try attempt at a repair in this topic...
Let me know what u think, if u can...

viewtopic.php?p=2526776#p2526776

INFORMATIONS