Starpery.com

how 2Use 3mPrimer94 safely, includin storage after jar opened? windows open, regular covid regular facemask? Help plse

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

how 2Use 3mPrimer94 safely, includin storage after jar opened? windows open, regular covid regular facemask? Help plse

Post by newguy2023 »

hello,

Dreadfully sorry about the length of this, i've emboldened parts below for easy access....

i have a question regarding the safe use of 3m primer 94

to fix a hole in my TPE doll

During applying it, I'd wear nitrile gloves and I'd

apply it easily and slowly with a paint brush and wearing my regular eyeglasses, not my contact lens (so as to avoid the possible spit of this item into my eyes, but instead onto plastic eyeglasses)

So during use, the windows will be wide opened...*but...

The Blinds of my curtain although will be slightly dimmed, slightly closed so as to have Privacy.

Also, I won't be cooking anything for 24 hours, as I've heard it's reactive. I'd just be having a tin of tuna fish for 2 days

I'd wear a Buddy Holly fashionable facemask and another doctor mask beneath it

So, the jar is opened, using a flat tip screwdriver.... you then should.... after putting the top of the jar back on top of the container, not closed as one does with a paint can, right?

Then apply to a piece of exrra TPE-- in other words a/k/a Commence the Fixing or Repair

After the repair is done which should take 10 minutes-- it's that point, that I should Seal - Close the Jar Tightly, in a Clockwise direction
and then

Can I put the Can of Sealed 3M Primer 94 in a plastic bag and under my kitchen Cabinet?

(or should I just after I'm sure that the repair was done correctly the 1st time around and no longer need any more of this 3m primer 94 throw it in the dumpster downstairs, as during the Summertime heat, it might blow up under my kitchen sink? and cause damage to the stuff under my kitchen cabinet sink

Then let my doll dry or cure for 24 hours

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: how 2Use 3mPrimer94 safely, includin storage after jar opened? windows open, regular covid regular facemask? Help pl

Post by newguy2023 »

also, I mentioned trashing it after being certain that I no longer need it because....

As, i am anxious about having something "reactive" in my dwelling, and it only cost 26 US dollars, including shipping charges, I think Americans have more knowledge of this item,
so the point being--- I can always buy another fresh new jar, without being sent to the poor house, should another repair be needed in the future.

if you want, i can put a link of it being called "reactive' and "filling up a store' with 'vapors'

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: how 2Use 3mPrimer94 safely, includin storage after jar opened? windows open, regular covid regular facemask? Help pl

Post by newguy2023 »

I quote the below referenced vid:

"it is reactionary in its liquid state....after opening, it releases noxious vapor that is flammable"

i guess the shades of my curtains should be closed ? (although the window open), to avoid Sunlight causing a fire?

here's the video

From 1:53 to 2:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

Further background

Im not unnaturally terrified of this, because...

I do have experience applying enamel paint colours and hobby cement to Battleship dioramas from WW II

so the smell of drying paint and drying hobby glue when I was much younger didn't kill me, I did have some of the aforesaid stuck on my sweater and while I cooked something on a stove, I guess traces of it left over caused part of my sweater to light up in small amount of fire

but that may be comparing apples with oranges...?

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

I could have a sheet placed over her, covering her....

and then open the window which is next to the room in which she is kept, her legs wide opened

and merely have a Sheer curtain down

and do this at night so there'd be no chance of sunlight causing any fire or what's called a Flash fire?

The Fixing Part should not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes....it will involve pushing a piece of 3m primer 94 soaked TPE down a pyrex glass tube, open ended tube

i'd have to sleep on the floor and i have a shoulder problem, so i might want to even not sleep and do an all nighter so as to avoid another shoulder injury

thanks again for any help and for your patience....

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A painters mask with good chemical filtering as a minimum

No idea how hot it gets in your neck of the woods but a naked flame applied close to the Primer will give you a major problem, just don't do it
Sunlight, doubtful :)

Ventilation is critical in a small space

However, the following link provides full details of the 3M product:
https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebs ... D7SSSSSS--

Wheezer, RevJack, Morgana, Arthur1960 and a heap of others have provided excellent resources using 3M 94 Primer :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

seagull wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:13 pm A painters mask with good chemical filtering as a minimum

No idea how hot it gets in your neck of the woods but a naked flame applied close to the Primer will give you a major problem, just don't do it
Sunlight, doubtful :)

Ventilation is critical in a small space

However, the following link provides full details of the 3M product:
https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebs ... D7SSSSSS--

Wheezer, RevJack, Morgana, Arthur1960 and a heap of others have provided excellent resources using 3M 94 Primer :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
It's now 66 Fahr., 18.88 Celcius

Thanks on the painters mask with ventilation (I gather the Type Used by Star Wars Villains)....., hopefully after covid, there's some avaialbel will search very soon, lkke after i post this...

how about safety googles that totally encapsulate my Peripheral vision?

or that might be overkill?

i don't plan on reckless taking a paint brush and slopping it around in this solvent

but slowly dipping it in and wiping of too much excess on the tin can

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

i will buy this

comes with goggles
Attachments
mask with googles.jpg
mask with googles.jpg (55.11 KiB) Viewed 237 times

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

3m 94primer and a TPE stopper is needed with almost every TPE doll on the market to seal the wire channel that goes from the loverhole(s) to the skeleton.

Even those dolls sold new today.

If done correctly than the doll will be safe to use, if not than water and sperm will stuck inside the doll and could damage the skeleton with rust.

What to think about the health issue from this serious manufacturing flaw.

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

and it the goggles fit over eyeglasses, which is a plus, if anyone was interested.

thanks that should be all.

i will have to do scope inspections on my other doll heads to see if there mouth has a hole in them , too.... although the mouth isn't used as a cavity for sex for me.

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:54 pm 3m 94primer and a TPE stopper is needed with almost every TPE dolls to seal the wire channel that goes from the loverhole(s) to the skeleton.

If done correctly than the doll will be safe to use, if not than water and sperm will stuck inside the doll and could damage the skeleton with rust.

I am not naming any companies.

It could be any company....

I don't want to damage anyone's reputation

After 24 hours of curing or drying..... there will be a SCope put in the dried area, to see if it was "done correctly," as you've written.

I am not a doll designer so, it's not fair for me without expertise to constantly monitor or guess if I've done a good job by Visually inspecting with a Scope, the Designer / Manufacturer has Also More Than 1 way (more than a scope) to determine the "correctness" of their sealing.

There could be an area that is very small that still has an opening?

When the legs are overstretched, which I rarely do, as missionary and doggie style are recommended. then that could tear her again becasue she was not Sealed Properly the 1st time around by again--the manufacturer

*Also...this is a big thing...the TPE insert dolls, I've heard don't have this problem--- only the TPE fixed vaginal dolls have this problem, and I am assuming also the TPE fixed vagina dolls, anus's and heads, for some reason, too

Im not talkking about silicone grade dolls, i already know there is no risk at all with those of this problem
I've never from my recent research, seen a TPE Removable insert vaginal doll have any holes, anywhere,-- correct me if im wrong

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

newguy2023 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:02 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:54 pm 3m 94primer and a TPE stopper is needed with almost every TPE dolls to seal the wire channel that goes from the loverhole(s) to the skeleton.

After 24 hours of curing or drying..... there will be a SCope put in the dried area, to see if it was "done correctly," as you've written.

I am not a doll designer so, it's not fair for me without expertise to constantly monitor or guess if I've done a good job by Visually inspecting with a Scope, the Designer / Manufacturer has Also More Than 1 way (more than a scope) to determine the "correctness" of their sealing.

When the legs are overstretched, which I rarely do, as missionary and doggie style are recommended. then that could tear her again becasue she was not Sealed Properly the 1st time around by again--the manufacturer

*Also...this is a big thing...the TPE insert dolls, I've heard don't have this problem--- only the TPE fixed vaginal dolls have this problem, and I am assuming also the TPE fixed vagina dolls, anus's and heads, for some reason, too

Im not talkking about silicone grade dolls, i already know there is no risk at all with those of this problem
I've never from my recent research, seen a TPE Removable insert vaginal doll have any holes, anywhere,-- correct me if im wrong
Use 3m 94primer and a TPE stopper which is needed with almost every TPE doll on the market today to seal the wire channel that goes from the loverhole(s) to the skeleton.

If done correctly than the doll will be safe to use and far more high end, if not than water and sperm will stuck inside the doll that will never be easy to get out and could damage the skeleton with rust and will be a serious health issue if you put your penis in this soup of bacteria, rust and mold.

Just give the primer time to dry with loveholes, because there is a lot of stress in that area and 24 hours is to short. Give it days

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:22 pm

Use 3m 94primer and a TPE stopper which is needed with almost every TPE doll on the market today to seal the wire channel that goes from the loverhole(s) to the skeleton.

If done correctly than the doll will be safe to use and far more high end, if not than water and sperm will stuck inside the doll that will never be easy to get out and could damage the skeleton with rust and will be a serious health issue if you put your penis in this soup of bacteria, rust and mold.

Just give the primer time to dry with loveholes, because there is a lot of stress in that area and 24 hours is to short. Give it days
I was told by a reputable person she can lie on her back for overnight, if possible, ...and if it's been 24 hours, (24 hours on her back, and not being used), she should be fixed...and the smell will of 3m primer 94 will dissipate over the next few days.

(I will add after 24 hours of her on her back which is more than overnight, interpreted by 8 hours of standard sleep time)....she will be standing with her legs shoulder length on the standing feet option with an aquarium pump running for "days" as you suggest.

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

aquarium pump running in her love hole vagina for a few days on top of 24 hours on her back not being touched but drying, so it's an added layer of protection (just to be precise.)

im a divorcee, i can't lie in the corner of my studio apartment, even with padded mattresses, sleeping while she takes the bed motionless for a few days, Few days I'd have a frozen shoulder injury
my poor shoulder would be injured again (an old rotator cuff injury)

24 hours on her back, not being touched, is what I was told is good enough and she should be "fixed" by a very reputable TPE dolls repair person

Although, It most likely might not be needed, As an added layer of protection because you say a few days, I will stand her up and run an aquarium pump in her for 3 more days (few days as you suggest)

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

newguy2023 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:57 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:22 pm

I was told by a reputable person she can lie on her back for overnight, if possible, ...and if it's been 24 hours, (24 hours on her back, and not being used), she should be fixed...and the smell will of 3m primer 94 will dissipate over the next few days.

(I will add after 24 hours of her on her back which is more than overnight, interpreted by 8 hours of standard sleep time)....she will be standing with her legs shoulder length on the standing feet option with an aquarium pump running for "days" as you suggest.
Aquarium pump is always good to give it a more rapid dry time.

INFORMATIONS