I need your help naming my new doll

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I need your help naming my new doll

Post by titjob »

ok.
maybe Gullan.

Pexter

Post by Pexter »

vicvictothemax wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:57 am From her vibe, I feel like Astrid is a good name for her. I always associate that name with strength and she looks stoic and strong. 💪
Astrid is a great name and she looks like a viking warrior to me. It would be my first choice if it weren't so popular. I was looking for something unique.

Pexter

Post by Pexter »

Mr Franz wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:48 pm
titjob wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:18 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:08 pm
Pexter wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:23 pm I am also thinking that since she is mostly Swedish (Valentina Girls Catalina body) but part Chinese (PVC head), she can be considered Eurasian. So I am thinking a nice Eurasian name might also be appropriate. Maybe even a clever hyphenated name. I know there are a lot of intelligent people on TDF. That's why I am asking here.
Nalle-Chen (would translate something like, morning bear) 🐻
sorry FRanz
nalle is a friendly bear.
chen is not someting in swedish.
Read the post you quoted, titjob. Pexter states, the body is from Sweden, but the PVC head is from China. Therefore, he's considering a Eurasian name, perhaps even a clever hyphenated name.... Nalle refers to teddy bear in Finnish and Chen refers to Dawn or Morning in Chinese :evidence:
Mr Franz. I think you pretty much nailed it in your first suggestion with just 'Nalle'. (my Eurasian angle, in hindsight, doesn't make sense because it doesn't really fit the look.)

But yet I felt it needed more so I took to Google translate and translated "teddy bear" to Swedish and got "Nallebjörn". So I am thinking Nalle Björn sounds like it full name to me.

But maybe not enough. So, I went back to Google translate and put some various adjectives in front of "teddy bear" and see what comes up. I tried adding descriptions such "big teddy bear" but the translations just didn't sound like a women's name. That is, until I typed in lovely teddy bear and got "härlig nallebjörn."

I think we've got something here!
Härlig "Holly" Nallebjörn meaning lovely teddy bear in Swedish or just Holly Nallebjörn?

@Everyone. Thoughts?

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Pexter wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 am .
Mr Franz. I think you pretty much nailed it in your first suggestion with just 'Nalle'. (my Eurasian angle, in hindsight, doesn't make sense because it doesn't really fit the look.)

But yet I felt it needed more so I took to Google translate and translated "teddy bear" to Swedish and got "Nallebjörn". So I am thinking Nalle Björn sounds like it full name to me.

But maybe not enough. So, I went back to Google translate and put some various adjectives in front of "teddy bear" and see what comes up. I tried adding descriptions such "big teddy bear" but the translations just didn't sound like a women's name. That is, until I typed in lovely teddy bear and got "härlig nallebjörn."

I think we've got something here!
Härlig "Holly" Nallebjörn meaning lovely teddy bear in Swedish or just Holly Nallebjörn?

@Everyone. Thoughts?
Härlig Nallebjörn, AKA "Holly". Sounds great to me, Pexter, good research job! 👍🏻
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Björn is masculine I think, while Nalle is more neutral. No matter, seems right somehow. I like the "Holly" part too. :thumbs_up:

Pexter

Post by Pexter »

Thank you all for your help. It was a team effort that I think paid off nicely!

Lovely Teddy Bear 🐻 Härlig Nallebjörn, aka "Holly" 🐻 is off and running!

INFORMATIONS