www.wmdolls.com

Oana Black - WM Bimbo Project/ #394 (with S-TPE)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Oana Black - WM Bimbo Project/ #394 (with S-TPE)

Post by setevoltas »

sage187 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:36 pm Damn if only her cheeks where a bit deeper like the YL153cm so they can clap 👏
Similar dolls for sure. Better LHP on this one, more muscular definition. For a petite chick she gets em clapping pretty well. :thumbs_up:
Siliconeman wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm Great pictures!

I like very much that you have chosen more normal head rather than one of the Bimbo heads, I would have done the same.

I would like to see how she performs in prone bone position. Please !

Cheers!

Sili
I'll get you some prone bone soon S-man!
subcyclist wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:05 pm
setevoltas wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:30 pm Hey mathieu242... I kind of know what you mean. I went through something similar just in the process of unboxing and "getting to know" this doll. It's completely unrealistic from multiple angles and yet... it just doesn't matter. Hard to explain.
First, I hope that the 'stuff you are dealing with' will work out okay.

Next, it is not too difficult to explain why you changed your avatar to that amazing angle of Oana; glorious glutes and some side boob - perfect.
OB.png
Couldn't help it. :mrgreen:
SimonSays7 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:11 pm Yeah, you know, Sete, when I first saw the Bimbo doll, I thought it looked hot, but clinically so. Now I just see hotness. Like, utter extreme hotness. Great work.
It's a weird doll in some ways. But as a friend on here puts it, she makes the hot dog happy, so what else matters? :haha4:
ColColt wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:46 pm Hmmm...too much woman for me.
It's the angles man. She's pretty portable really.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

WM dolls wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:44 pm
Great job :thumbs_up:

Please show us more :plaidskirt:
Hey, why not...

DSC_8620.jpg
DSC_8620.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
DSC_8661.jpg
DSC_8661.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1634 times
DSC_8625.jpg
DSC_8625.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1635 times

:glou:
Sete's Gatas

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:51 am
WM dolls wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:44 pm
Great job :thumbs_up:

Please show us more :plaidskirt:
Hey, why not...

DSC_8620.jpg

DSC_8661.jpg

DSC_8625.jpg

wow, I have to say that you really have talent on this :glou:

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Well »

ImageImageImageImageImage

Great read. This model is an absolute beaut, made doubly so by your choice of clothes, lighting, no clothes, angles, etc. :multi:

-Well
Image Beautiful Bountiful Beloved BELINDA - SY157

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Amazing! Totally agree with Well here. The way you have her styled is so sexy. Would make great promo shots for sure.
I’ll keep an eye out for your review!
Cheers Sete

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

A bit 'too much' for me, especially the extremely thin waist. But I admit she has some appetizing curves. :yum:

I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on S-TPE, given that you have such experience with TPE and other materials from many brands.
Regardless of subjective impressions (like or dislike the feel and squishiness of this material), what might make the biggest difference is abrasion resistance, because that seems to me to be TPE's biggest flaw. If S-TPE really keeps its promises in this regard, I think that the silicone/SLE/S-TPE competition will really be relaunched. :multi:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

SkylarZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SkylarZ »

did you ever post the review to her? I am frankly quiet interested in her

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Hey guys... thanks for the comments. :thumbs_up:

I'm not sure I have a real detailed review lined up. S-TPE is great, the additional details are noticeable (hands, veins, etc.) without being intrusive. It's noticeably softer than WM "regular" blends I've had in the past. It's slightly firmer than "ultrasoft" but much more durable. I have heard, but can't confirm, that it's not available yet in tan or ebony, so take that into consideration as you order.

The bimbo sculpt is a trip. As 4891d rightly points out, the waist and arms are extremely unrealistic. But if you're a fan of curves (this guy) you find yourself strangely just not caring. Her ass is sublime, you just want to smack it every time you walk by. I added an extra 200cc of air to each boob and can say that they take extra air nicely, they just get bigger and rounder. So you really do have three different looks to choose from with air, gel, or the metal balls, which is cool.

Who this doll is for... guys who want an ultra curvy doll in a lightweight-ish package. Put her in boots or heels and she's tall enough to have some serious presence. Boob lovers, particularly fans of high riding, round, implant boobs. Fans of petite chicks with ass. Someone who can accept functional but not visually perfect doggystyle LHP.

At the end of the day, I don't know that bimbo fans will be fully satisfied by this doll . The dimensions mentioned above make her a great bordering on fantastic sex toy, not a particularly realistic replica of a woman, bimbo or otherwise. What I'm kind of hoping is that this is the first attempt in a series of similar sculpts similar to how the WM 174G, 164J, and 164 C were all very clearly related. An improved bimbo in my book would be about 5kg heavier, with a thin but not alien thin waist, more muscular arms, and a meatier ass, and taller maybe around 162cm. I'd be all in on a doll like that if WM could sort out a TPE shade that replicates Latina tan.

If anyone has specific questions, fire away. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

ParadiseCity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

setevoltas wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:22 pm An improved bimbo in my book would be about 5kg heavier, with a thin but not alien thin waist, more muscular arms, and a meatier ass, and taller maybe around 162cm. I'd be all in on a doll like that if WM could sort out a TPE shade that replicates Latina.
My personal preference would be something very similar if WM were to do a another version. Id be happy to deal with a few more kgs for the sake of a bit more realism regarding the waist and arms.
Either way, well done to WM for bringing out something a bit different with this sculpt, heads included. :thumbs_up:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

ParadiseCity wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:04 am
setevoltas wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:22 pm An improved bimbo in my book would be about 5kg heavier, with a thin but not alien thin waist, more muscular arms, and a meatier ass, and taller maybe around 162cm. I'd be all in on a doll like that if WM could sort out a TPE shade that replicates Latina.
My personal preference would be something very similar if WM were to do a another version. Id be happy to deal with a few more kgs for the sake of a bit more realism regarding the waist and arms.
Either way, well done to WM for bringing out something a bit different with this sculpt, heads included. :thumbs_up:
Agreed 100%. The "making of" thread was also super informative as far as the process involved. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

Holy_Badger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Holy_Badger »

Holy hell, I was just thinking about buying a new doll with more curves and....my prayers have been answered.

Question though (maybe a noob one) you said that you can have three distinct boob looks depending on material in them, is that just cause you can pump up the hollow ones, and not the others? Also, I've never heard of the metal ball type breasts.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Holy_Badger wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:08 pm Holy hell, I was just thinking about buying a new doll with more curves and....my prayers have been answered.

Question though (maybe a noob one) you said that you can have three distinct boob looks depending on material in them, is that just cause you can pump up the hollow ones, and not the others? Also, I've never heard of the metal ball type breasts.
There's an option introduced with this WM doll where you can order a skeleton that uses hollow metal balls to "pose" her boobs. I don't think many people planning on using the doll as God intended are picking that option. For photography it might be fun.

Then you have gel and regular hollow. You can add air to either type but picking air and then inflating will give an extra round implant look. Oana's tatas got up to mini basketball size with about 200ccs of air injected through the nipples using an 18g needle. It's a tiny puncture that self seals.

Good luck with the purchase. I hope my review didn't seem negative, this doll is all kinds of fun, just for kind of a niche group.
Sete's Gatas

Holy_Badger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Holy_Badger »

setevoltas wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:22 pm
There's an option introduced with this WM doll where you can order a skeleton that uses hollow metal balls to "pose" her boobs. I don't think many people planning on using the doll as God intended are picking that option. For photography it might be fun.

Then you have gel and regular hollow. You can add air to either type but picking air and then inflating will give an extra round implant look. Oana's tatas got up to mini basketball size with about 200ccs of air injected through the nipples using an 18g needle. It's a tiny puncture that self seals.

Good luck with the purchase. I hope my review didn't seem negative, this doll is all kinds of fun, just for kind of a niche group.
It would be a crime not to use this doll as God intended.

Thanks so much for the info! Sounds like gel boobs won't get quite as round then, but can still be pumped up. Nice. Regardless of whether your review was negative or not, I am also the target audience for this doll, and found it very arousi--er, i mean... informative.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Holy_Badger wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:37 pm
It would be a crime not to use this doll as God intended.

Thanks so much for the info! Sounds like gel boobs won't get quite as round then, but can still be pumped up. Nice. Regardless of whether your review was negative or not, I am also the target audience for this doll, and found it very arousi--er, i mean... informative.
Right on man. Yes, I'm so negative about this doll that I can't f*cking wait for our Friday night date...

:haha4:
Sete's Gatas

INFORMATIONS