Starpery.com

Vaginal/anal/oral irrigator

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
AIMD

Vaginal/anal/oral irrigator

Post by AIMD »

The douches that came with my dolls did not work well for me so after perusing these forums a while back I bought a meat juice injector from the dollar store. Of course the metal needle was not used but did use the syringe. The only thing was controlling the soapy liquid, which tended to get all over the place. While working on a different project with a plastic skipping rope (also purchased from the dollar store) I noticed the plastic rope inside diameter was just about the same as the syringe outlet. Stuck the tube over the outlet and it works great! I put soapy water in the syringe, putting my thumb over the tube while filling (or you could just draw the liquid into the syringe) and flush the cavity about three or four times by forcing and then drawing using the plunger. The tube goes all the way to the bottom and you can control how much liquid to push in without overflowing. I draw the liquid out and can get 95+% which makes drying much easier. Then I put hydrogen peroxide (to kill any nasties) in the syringe, about as much as the black stopper and squirt that in. After letting the peroxide foam for a while I insert a tightly rolled microfibre handcloth into the cavity and leave it there (sometimes overnight but mostly a few hours) to absorb moisture. The cloth comes out wet and any residual water in the cavity dries quickly. The syringe will pull out any loose TPE, fluids, or whatnot. Cheap, effective, and safe.
Separated .jpg
Separated .jpg (749.04 KiB) Viewed 106 times
Irrigator_with_hose.jpg
Irrigator_with_hose.jpg (733.24 KiB) Viewed 106 times
Any ideas I may present, as long as they do not infringe on prior works, are open source and may not be encumbered/patented in any manner.

AIMD

Re: Vaginal/anal/oral irrigator

Post by AIMD »

Using this tool every once in a while as a precaution I'll fill the cavity with vinegar, let it sit for about an hour, then dry (don't combine hydrogen peroxide and vinegar!). Vinegar will kill about 82% of all species of mold, and bacteria such as Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella, and Listeria monocytogenes. Since the vinegar is such a mild acid I've never had any problems with it reacting with TPE but I don't know about any potential long term effects. This may be overkill but better safe than sorry.
Any ideas I may present, as long as they do not infringe on prior works, are open source and may not be encumbered/patented in any manner.

INFORMATIONS