realsexdoll.com

Questions about first doll purchase

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions about first doll purchase

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:29 pm What an absolutely gorgeous face Zora has, especially with the nice wig, teeth, and glasses.

What is TDL?

Where do you get your wigs from?

She is a stunner.

I'm feeling better about this. Thank you.
Glad to ease your mind. There are plenty of folks here like me that have gone through where you are at right now, in fact, that was me about 6 months ago prior to this first purchase. Fortunately, I found this place, studied and asked questions much like you are doing now and got more comfortable before actually pulling the trigger on a buy.

TDL is short for The Doll Laboratory. Active here on TDF, just search for "teeth and tongue set" and you'll find it easy-enough, if your gal doesn't come with teeth and you feel she needs them. My Isabella (aka Firedoll "Zora") only really requires the use of a top set, because of the natural shape of her mouth, plus the fact that I had a tongue installed as an extra at the factory.

As for wigs, the one in the first set of pics was her factory "default." We have since bought her two wigs from SHEIN (glasses, jewelry and clothes from there, too), one from Amazon (with yet another that she has her eyes on, currently sitting in our shopping cart, saved for later purchase). All have been between $10-$25 USD each.

Isa sends a big "Gracias!" for your very kind compliments about her.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:43 pm As I research my first purchase, I've come to realize that I have much to learn!

The amount of useful information and knowledgeable doll owner here is impressive. I'm learning about the sheer variety of options available, quality levels, and so, so many terms and concepts that I never would have ever thought I'd be typing into a search box. Femidom, open weft wigs, TPE, flowable silicone windshield sealer, doll nails....

1. Standing Feet: bolts or no bolts? I understand the need for bolts, but really don't understand how standing feet without bolts work without damaging the silicone. Is the silicone hardened on the soles? I'd guess that protruding bolts would help with not only protecting the silicone, but keep the feet cleaner as well. Why would one go with standing feet/no bolts?

Can the bolts be adjusted for the depth of protrusion to keep the doll higher off of the ground?

2. Factory and Owner Photos: Like most newbies I suppose, I'd absolutely be crushed to find that a delivered doll that I paid $$$$ for didn't match the marketing photos and instead looked mannish, brutish, and downright nothing like I thought I'd be getting. How common is this these days? Are there manufacturers better in regards to WYSIWYG? It's so difficult to find unedited photos of dolls as received in one location.

3. Implanted Pubic Hair: Is it true that this won't last long since hair is quickly lost on softer bodies through doll use and cleaning?

4. Soft Silicone Butts and Breasts and Distortion: I'm starting to see the benefit of companionship with a doll and how cuddle time in bed could be just as pleasing as sex. I was looking to order a doll with a soft silicone butt, breasts, belly, and thighs, but have seen photos of how the material can flatten and deform if the doll is kept laying on its back for too long.

How long is too long? Overnight? A week?

Does the doll need to be hoisted out of bed each morning and hung up to avoid this?

Are there ways to counter/mitigate this flattening from occurring when the doll is laying down?

Likewise, how much of an issue is it for the sagging of larger breasts (say H or K cups) when the doll is standing or hanging? Is it best to keep a bra on the doll during these times?
Still being new to this (5 months) I can only say that at first, you learn a LOT. The weight, moving and so on. But a few tips might make it better/easier for you. My 1st was a Real Lady and that she is.
1: I have both bolts and hard. Not knowing about the bolts being adjustable, my 1st got her bottom of her feet mangled. So if you do get bolts, consider sole protectors (lots of info here on that). My hard feet hasn’t been a problem and left standing quite a while.

2: Go with a TDF approved and you shouldn’t have a problem, simple as that.

3:Implanted - soon on the way and my 1st 2 were bare so I cant comment on that. I have read implanted on head can be an issue, and wigs are much easier and more versatile. Eyelashes/brows - most mfg are now doing this with all dolls. Soft head will start to loose unless you stay clear of messing with it but it does look nicer than painted.

4: Gel - 1st one had gel butt that deformed but is still cute (outline where the gel is). Silicone you can get partial or ultra soft. Partial is thighs, butt, stomach which IMO I’d rather it be all over. Gel breasts not to large and haven’t had issues.

The rest - I believe this has been addressed. As few things tho. Wash and rewash especially if TPE. fun is in powdering, not missing anything (grin) and a good time for examining from moves/falls/etc. Always remove the head before moving her, and place arms at her side, fingers straight. Even if they are not stated as moving eyes, you still can just take care. A handy tool is a hard lense tool for adjusting and not messing up makeup. Wish you a safe journey and Welcome to TDF.
I see the previous post mentions TDL, good stuff. And another one is MF creations for eyes and eyelids.
IMG_1182.gif
IMG_1182.gif (8.01 MiB) Viewed 256 times
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

Mr Franz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:52 pm My gals have fairly proportionate figures and are pretty easy to fit, so my go to is usually eBay, swap.com or the wife's closet. LOL Never got anything from them myself, but Shein seems to be popular around here for doll clothes too as are thrift stores.
Thank you for mentioning Shein - also Koaplayer mentioned them too. I see they have some rather nice wigs.

Never before in my life would I have thought I'd be searching for wigs. They have come a long way since my earliest memories of my grandmother's wigs in the '70s!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:26 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:52 pm My gals have fairly proportionate figures and are pretty easy to fit, so my go to is usually eBay, swap.com or the wife's closet. LOL Never got anything from them myself, but Shein seems to be popular around here for doll clothes too as are thrift stores.
Thank you for mentioning Shein - also Koaplayer mentioned them too. I see they have some rather nice wigs.

Never before in my life would I have thought I'd be searching for wigs. They have come a long way since my earliest memories of my grandmother's wigs in the '70s!
Oh, wigs are a whole different rabbit hole. Synthetic, natural, human hair, human hair blend, standard, lace front, cap, no cap, heat sensitive, heat resistant.... :whistle:

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

Davey2469 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:19 pm ...Even if they are not stated as moving eyes, you still can just take care. A handy tool is a hard lense tool for adjusting and not messing up makeup. Wish you a safe journey and Welcome to TDF.
I see the previous post mentions TDL, good stuff. And another one is MF creations for eyes and eyelids.
IMG_1182.gif
Thank you, this has been a very active and welcoming community.

Do not all doll heads these days come with moving (repositionable) eyes? I don't recall seeing this explicitly stated on any doll pages from the major manufacturers.

I just had a look at your Layla and Laura 169 and 167 thread. Wow. This pic of yours has really got me on multiple levels:
Layla and Laura 169 and 167 Davey2469.jpeg
Layla and Laura 169 and 167 Davey2469.jpeg (147.06 KiB) Viewed 240 times
And that wig at the very start of your thread, with the bluish streaks - lovely!

That pic looks like she asymmetrical eyes, how realistic and nice!

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:47 pm
Davey2469 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:19 pm ...Even if they are not stated as moving eyes, you still can just take care. A handy tool is a hard lense tool for adjusting and not messing up makeup. Wish you a safe journey and Welcome to TDF.
IMG_1182.gif
Thank you, this has been a very active and welcoming community.

Do not all doll heads these days come with moving (repositionable) eyes? I don't recall seeing this explicitly stated on any doll pages from the major manufacturers.

I just had a look at your Layla and Laura 169 and 167 thread. Wow. This pic of yours has really got me on multiple levels:

Layla and Laura 169 and 167 Davey2469.jpeg

And that wig at the very start of your thread, with the bluish streaks - lovely!

That pic looks like she asymmetrical eyes, how realistic and nice!
Irontech only has moveable listed for hard heads.Even tho movable eyes isn’t suggested, you can adjust them.
Layla says “Thank you for the compliment”.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:26 pm With each response here similar so far, I'm feeling much better about venturing forth on this exploration.

Thank you!
No problem, my boy. My doll was one of the best decisions I ever made. I'm all in for you getting one. But of course I'm bias.

So what you saw was my lovely YL160cm. Most sites list her as an M-cup. Every sight lists her as 39.5KG/87LB but she is actually 44.5KG/98LB when I weighted her. I'll show a promo pic and then my favorite pics.

I hear a lot about TPE sweat but she only sweated in the bed her first day. Literally her first day and that's all. Like she was nervous :lol: And just to note, I was actually oiling her up too much at first (once a month, which is majorly excess with today's TPE). And yet no sweating. It takes me stripping her, removing the body pillow underneath her, laying her on her side, and then leaving her for hours before I see a sweat spot. You have to put a lot of weight on one spot for oil staining it seems. I imagine if I got some form of platinum (upgraded) TPE she wouldn't sweat ever.

Clothes? I hit that thrift store with a vengeance. But that probably doesn't help you. This will: I always look for clothes that have at least 4%spandex. That material stretches very well. If you get you doll's size or one size smaller, you'll get that tight and fitted look as the clothes stretch over her body. When I want to see her curves I put her in a robe or wrap dress. Those two can tie down at the waist, thus showing the figure. If you want to avoid your doll getting stained, then look up clothing material that is color fasted (meaning they don't bleed). Rayon is a good material. My favorite dress of hers is 15% spandex & 85% rayon for example. But super cheap clothes, including rayon, may still stain. If it loses dye after being squeeze out with hot water then it would've stained your doll. Quilters do certain things to prevent clothing bleed and luckily those practices can work on any fabric that bleeds. If all else fails, white won't bleed/ white inner linings won't bleed.

One more thing with WYSIWYG. At very most, your doll will look a little lighter or darker in skin tone when you get her. Those skin tones are never 1-for-1 representative.

Sorry for the pic overload. I just don't want you to have any worry about the promo pics tricking you......and I want to show off my baby girl :oops: .
Attachments
Promo
Promo
YL160cm M-cup.jpg (216.07 KiB) Viewed 204 times
Front view
Front view
YL160cm - my love 1.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 227 times
Back view
Back view
YL160cm - my love 2.jpg (4.44 MiB) Viewed 227 times
Bent over view
Bent over view
YL160cm - my love 3.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 227 times
Fuller body shot
Fuller body shot
YL160cm - my love 4.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 227 times
Happy Humping

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:43 pm 1. Standing Feet: bolts or no bolts? I understand the need for bolts, but really don't understand how standing feet without bolts work without damaging the silicone. Is the silicone hardened on the soles? I'd guess that protruding bolts would help with not only protecting the silicone, but keep the feet cleaner as well. Why would one go with standing feet/no bolts?

Can the bolts be adjusted for the depth of protrusion to keep the doll higher off of the ground?

2. Factory and Owner Photos: Like most newbies I suppose, I'd absolutely be crushed to find that a delivered doll that I paid $$$$ for didn't match the marketing photos and instead looked mannish, brutish, and downright nothing like I thought I'd be getting. How common is this these days? Are there manufacturers better in regards to WYSIWYG? It's so difficult to find unedited photos of dolls as received in one location.

3. Implanted Pubic Hair: Is it true that this won't last long since hair is quickly lost on softer bodies through doll use and cleaning?

4. Soft Silicone Butts and Breasts and Distortion: I'm starting to see the benefit of companionship with a doll and how cuddle time in bed could be just as pleasing as sex. I was looking to order a doll with a soft silicone butt, breasts, belly, and thighs, but have seen photos of how the material can flatten and deform if the doll is kept laying on its back for too long.

How long is too long? Overnight? A week?

Does the doll need to be hoisted out of bed each morning and hung up to avoid this?

Are there ways to counter/mitigate this flattening from occurring when the doll is laying down?

Likewise, how much of an issue is it for the sagging of larger breasts (say H or K cups) when the doll is standing or hanging? Is it best to keep a bra on the doll during these times?

Hi Splittie,

Welcome to the world of potential doll ownership.

1) Dolls that utilise standing feet without bolts have harder silicone soles (as you suggested), these harder soles are able to withstand the weight of dolls without needing the support of bolts.
Yes, you are correct, protruding bolts can help to keep a doll's feet clean.
Why would one go with standing feet/no bolts? Personal preference. If, for example, you had a foot fetish you'd want the feet of your doll to not have bolts coming out of them.

2) It's important to keep in mind when window shopping that these photos are taken by professional photographers with professional setups and lighting. That being said, most dolls produced nowadays (at least by official manufacturers) are very close to what is being advertised. You most likely will not be disappointed. Also, if you want factory photos you can request them.

3) Yes, implanted hair works best with hard silicone. If hair is implanted into the softer body silicone the hair is more likely to fall out. Essentially, hard silicone helps to hold the hair in place better. This is the reason why manufacturers do not offer implanted hair on soft silicone heads.

4) Overnight should be fine. A week is pushing it. With gel body parts you should aim to reduce compression over long periods of time. Depending on how big you're going (for example, cup size) and the hardness of the surface your doll will be situated on (beds can come hard as rocks too), the time varies on how often you should "flip" or "move" your doll. Hanging your doll is a great way to avoid compression issues, but not absolutely necessary.
Are there ways to counter/mitigate this flattening from occurring when the doll is laying down? Yes, you can support your doll's curves with a pillow, for example, to mitigate pressure. Also, don't place her on hard surfaces, i.e. don't lay her on your hard tiled floor.
With larger breasted dolls, I'd advise against gel breasts as the gel adds weight and creates unforeseen sagging. You'll be thoroughly disappointed when her tits aren't nice and perky but saggy like grandma's tits!

Hope these answers help 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Pexter

Post by Pexter »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:50 pm
Pexter wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:05 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:17 pm
Lastly, don't underestimate weight. These gals are heavy and it's all dead weight in an unbalanced package with nothing solid to hold onto. Even fit, strong guys have been taken aback by this.

Good luck and happy hunting!
Can't stress the importance of this enough.

Splittie For anyone's first doll, the most important considerations should be the doll's size and weight and then material, TPE, silicone, or textile should be next. How you intend to use your doll will help you get to the best answer to those questions.

I am new to dolls looking into to them less than a year ago and buying my first doll only 4 month ago.

Let me tell you what worked out very well for me. My first doll was what I call a "playing it safe compromise doll." Because during my looking phase, a lot of doll owners complained that their doll was too heavy and that they had a hard time finding clothes that fit properly.

That both of those into consideration together, I went with a doll that is best described as a very well built petite woman with athletic build. My Hanna is 5'0" tall, weighs 74 lbs, and measures 30-22-33 inches (152cm, 33.6kg, and 76-56-84cm).

Anything heavier would have been too much to lift without straining myself. 74 pounds might not seem that heavy but lifting a 75 pound doll is not the same a lifting a 74 pound box.

But the biggest payoff for me because of her size, anything that is womens' size XS fits perfectly right of the rack. As a general rule, smaller the difference between waist size and breast size and waist size and hip size, the easier it will be to find clothes that fit properly.
I appreciate you telling me about your own recent foray into this world, Pexter. Hanna is a beautiful doll, I especially like her eyes. The more that I'm seeing people's recent purchases, it's putting my mind a little more at rest as to the what the delivered doll looks like as compared to the promo pictures.

Did you wait to buy clothing once you received your doll?

Where do the professional photographers find their clothing for dolls with hourglass figures? I am especially attracted to beautiful strong hips and thighs:

Screenshot 2024-03-24 144655.png

Or perhaps this will be too heavy to handle?
Thank you for your nice compliment on Hanna's good looks.

I did not look for her clothes until after she arrived. Even then, it took a while to learn what would fit well and what wouldn't. None of her clothes were bought online.jean

Professional photographers often cheat. The picture you attached shows that. The jeans are not real jeans. They are stretch pants with printed fabric to look like real jeans. I am guessing that real jeans that would look good on that doll don't exist and would have to be custom tailored.

Second, that white top does not fit properly either. It looks like it is probably pinned in the back to pull the material in so it looks like it fits in the stomach area. The telltale signs are obvious looseness of the fabric under the left breast and the wrinkles of the fabric under the right breast. But most customers don't look for details like that.

Take a look at these pictures of my Hanna and notice how her top fits perfectly. viewtopic.php?p=2517891 These pictures were taken in front of a mirror so that you can see both sides at the same time.

You are going to get a great looking doll from reliable vendors. Just take the pictures of them in clothes with a grain of salt. Just keep in mind that the majority of clothes sold are made to fit average women. Doll bodies are not what anyone would consider average.

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:43 pm
The amount of useful information and knowledgeable doll owner here is impressive. I'm learning about the sheer variety of options available, quality levels, and so, so many terms and concepts that I never would have ever thought I'd be typing into a search box.
:D :thumbs_up: :glou:

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

H_N_Franku wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:13 pm
...So what you saw was my lovely YL160cm. Most sites list her as an M-cup. Every sight lists her as 39.5KG/87LB but she is actually 44.5KG/98LB when I weighted her. I'll show a promo pic and then my favorite pics.

I hear a lot about TPE sweat but she only sweated in the bed her first day. Literally her first day and that's all. Like she was nervous :lol: And just to note, I was actually oiling her up too much at first (once a month, which is majorly excess with today's TPE). And yet no sweating. It takes me stripping her, removing the body pillow underneath her, laying her on her side, and then leaving her for hours before I see a sweat spot. You have to put a lot of weight on one spot for oil staining it seems. I imagine if I got some form of platinum (upgraded) TPE she wouldn't sweat ever.
I honestly didn't think that I'd like to see such large and dark nipples on a doll. But those look superb. It must take a lot of willpower not to nibble them off :)

I don't know that I'd be able to handle those M size breasts, but they certainly are nice.

What head is on your doll? Is it the same as seen in the first pic you posted, the promo shot? That doll's face doesn't match the first shot of your doll, but perhaps that's the lighting.

If you have regular sex with your doll, given her weight, how is she to reposition and do you do so during a session? With breasts as nice as those, I'd imagine that they need cleaning far more often than any other part of her body.

Thank you for the suggestion about looking for rayon with 4% spandex. Noted.

Regarding the pics of your doll, I appreciate them.

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

SxDolled wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:42 pm ...
2) It's important to keep in mind when window shopping that these photos are taken by professional photographers with professional setups and lighting. That being said, most dolls produced nowadays (at least by official manufacturers) are very close to what is being advertised. You most likely will not be disappointed. Also, if you want factory photos you can request them.

4) Overnight should be fine. A week is pushing it. With gel body parts you should aim to reduce compression over long periods of time. Depending on how big you're going (for example, cup size) and the hardness of the surface your doll will be situated on (beds can come hard as rocks too), the time varies on how often you should "flip" or "move" your doll. Hanging your doll is a great way to avoid compression issues, but not absolutely necessary.
Are there ways to counter/mitigate this flattening from occurring when the doll is laying down? Yes, you can support your doll's curves with a pillow, for example, to mitigate pressure. Also, don't place her on hard surfaces, i.e. don't lay her on your hard tiled floor.
With larger breasted dolls, I'd advise against gel breasts as the gel adds weight and creates unforeseen sagging. You'll be thoroughly disappointed when her tits aren't nice and perky but saggy like grandma's tits!

Thank you, SxDolled. What you and others have said here is ultimately not to be as concerned with WYSIWYG these days. What is likely leading me to be concerned this way are dolls from the past. I'm more hopeful now that this is the case.

I like that you helped to quantify what "too long" is when it comes to a doll laying in a bed and deformation. I guess it may be useful to look for a thick mattress topper as others here have suggested, and for other scenarios, a bean bag chair :)

I don't think I'd go larger than an H cup. Would gel still be a disadvantage here?

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

Pexter wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:54 pm Professional photographers often cheat. The picture you attached shows that. The jeans are not real jeans. They are stretch pants with printed fabric to look like real jeans. I am guessing that real jeans that would look good on that doll don't exist and would have to be custom tailored.

Second, that white top does not fit properly either. It looks like it is probably pinned in the back to pull the material in so it looks like it fits in the stomach area. The telltale signs are obvious looseness of the fabric under the left breast and the wrinkles of the fabric under the right breast. But most customers don't look for details like that.
I was thinking the doll I provided an image for was wearing spandex jean-like pants as well. Whatever they are, they are super nice!

I see what you mean about the top fitting. Useful tidbit #127 to keep an eye out for.

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

Splittie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:49 pm What head is on your doll? Is it the same as seen in the first pic you posted, the promo shot? That doll's face doesn't match the first shot of your doll, but perhaps that's the lighting.

If you have regular sex with your doll, given her weight, how is she to reposition and do you do so during a session? With breasts as nice as those, I'd imagine that they need cleaning far more often than any other part of her body.
Man, this thread really turned into a condensed advanced level doll course :lol: . I mean ADVANCED. I didn't know most of this stuff day one. Hell, year one.

Anyway, it is the same head YL#81. But the promo pics have better lighting and lighter skin. I also permanently stained her teeth when I meant to just hit the lips (used permanent marker, nothing fancy). Promo uses regular lip stick and different eye shadow as well.

With sex, you level up your skills with use. At first I didn't know how to move her body, her weight was hard to handle, and the work would test my libido. It's not unheard of to lose erections your first attempts. I mean you are practicing weight lifting, and positioning for two, AND trying not to damage anything as much as your making love. Keeping it simple at first would've been a good move. But now, 8) dog. No worries. I learned how to move her body, her joints loosened up since day one, and having a doll makes you strong enough to carry a doll (odd, but you do get stronger). I can now do some variant of most positions I like and transition between them. Some poses are harder than others, but still. Some days i'm doing sex-jutsu. Other days i'm chilling in doggy. With practice you can achieve a far fuller range of sex than you would've expected.

And yes, the titties can get dirty. But boy do I love cleaning them.
Happy Humping

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Splittie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:57 pm
SxDolled wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:42 pm ...

Thank you, SxDolled. What you and others have said here is ultimately not to be as concerned with WYSIWYG these days. What is likely leading me to be concerned this way are dolls from the past. I'm more hopeful now that this is the case.

I like that you helped to quantify what "too long" is when it comes to a doll laying in a bed and deformation. I guess it may be useful to look for a thick mattress topper as others here have suggested, and for other scenarios, a bean bag chair :)

I don't think I'd go larger than an H cup. Would gel still be a disadvantage here?

Unfortunately, yes. Gel will most likely cause sagging in H-cup breasts. I would go for hollow breasts for cups that large. Hollow breasts won't feel as realistic as gel breasts but aesthetically they'll be more perky.

Ultimately, it's up to you whether you prioritise feel or look 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS