Starpery.com

First Doll oh boy - Starpery 165CM G

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
chris0113
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: First Doll oh boy - Starpery 165CM G

Post by chris0113 »

Streaker wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm
chris0113 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:11 pm
Streaker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:37 pm The current Starpery dolls are gorgeous, but they suck for sex. I have a 172f, I know.

There is a solution though. It takes a little bit of work and time, but you can make her enjoyable down there.

Hit me up when you get your gal and I'll share with you what I did.
This post comes off as really sketchy, just sayin. Why not post it here for everyone to read?
I was trying to not be THAT guy, but oh well, here it is. Starpery dolls have a hard inner vag and definitely not comfortable for sex. The vag and anus will also tear with any kind of use. I'm a normal sized dude. Mine has torn into an unsightly thing. My doll's left leg has also lost all tension. It's just a floppy limb now, which makes the doll even harder to move. I thought my Lovenestle torso had a rough vag, but the Starpery is worse. I know it's not fair to compare silicone to tpe, but I'm also taking my 120 Irokebijin into account as well. If you plan to use your doll for sex, don't buy a Starpery.
I appreciate the advise. Sorry if my last post came off as rude. That wasn't my intention. I'm looking at Starpery for my next doll, and yeah I had some concerns with their older material (Starpery is well known for hard butts) but I'm looking at the new WR4.0 material. Judging from the videos that have been released, it looks incredibly soft. Don't know if the love hole is made of the same material though. Main problem I see with it, is it's a new feature and there hasn't been a whole lot of real world testing that I've seen. I haven't had any luck finding even a single user review. That's probably enough to keep me from pulling the trigger, at least for now. Thanks again for your input. I appreciate any advise given.

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

[/quote] I too think this is one of the best looking dolls on the market. I truly almost ordered one myself. She looks very much like the actress Anne Hathaway. Congratulations. Image
Attachments
anne.JPG
anne.JPG (7.8 KiB) Viewed 415 times

Dondoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dondoll »

Streaker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:37 pm The current Starpery dolls are gorgeous, but they suck for sex. I have a 172f, I know.

There is a solution though. It takes a little bit of work and time, but you can make her enjoyable down there.

This post comes off as really sketchy, just sayin. Why not post it here for everyone to read?
I was trying to not be THAT guy, but oh well, here it is. Starpery dolls have a hard inner vag and definitely not comfortable for sex. The vag and anus will also tear with any kind of use. I'm a normal sized dude. Mine has torn into an unsightly thing. My doll's left leg has also lost all tension. It's just a floppy limb now, which makes the doll even harder to move. I thought my Lovenestle torso had a rough vag, but the Starpery is worse. I know it's not fair to compare silicone to tpe, but I'm also taking my 120 Irokebijin into account as well. If you plan to use your doll for sex, don't buy a Starpery.
Oh boy! I was highly considering a Starpery, as they have realistic faces and breasts but if the sex is difficult because of hardness, I may look elsewhere.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Dondoll wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 pm

Oh boy! I was highly considering a Starpery, as they have realistic faces and breasts but if the sex is difficult because of hardness, I may look elsewhere.

I've had my Starpery silicone 165G for 14 months and I can tell you that with normal wear and tear my doll still looks absolutely perfect. Not sure why someone would post that the "vag and anus will also tear with any kind of use". I think if all Starpery dolls had defective vaginas 1) they wouldn't still be in business, and 2) you would have a litany of users here at The Forum complaining about it, which you don't.

As far as the softness of the vagina, my doll is certainly not as soft as my WM TPE doll, but in no way would I describe the vagina as uncomfortable. It feels fantastic.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Dondoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dondoll »

mathieu242 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 pm

I've had my Starpery silicone 165G for 14 months and I can tell you that with normal wear and tear my doll still looks absolutely perfect. Not sure why someone would post that the "vag and anus will also tear with any kind of use". I think if all Starpery dolls had defective vaginas 1) they wouldn't still be in business, and 2) you would have a litany of users here at The Forum complaining about it, which you don't.

As far as the softness of the vagina, my doll is certainly not as soft as my WM TPE doll, but in no way would I describe the vagina as uncomfortable. It feels fantastic.
Good to hear, so Starpery is on my want list again but will wait for more user reviews. From your statement, it seems high end TPE is always softer with lifelike feel than similar high end silicone? Forgive my elementary questions as I am a newbie still trying to figure out which brand I want. So far it's silicone as I don't want all the hassle of TPE maintenance.

Senmuw

Post by Senmuw »

Dondoll wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:12 pm
mathieu242 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 pm

Good to hear, so Starpery is on my want list again but will wait for more user reviews. From your statement, it seems high end TPE is always softer with lifelike feel than similar high end silicone? Forgive my elementary questions as I am a newbie still trying to figure out which brand I want. So far it's silicone as I don't want all the hassle of TPE maintenance.
I'll let you know my two cents probably either by the end of this month or the next 👍🏻 I got an update on the 24th with the status changed to "It's Nearly Showtime!" Followed by "Your doll is nearly ready, finishing touches are being completed now!"
I'll be posting the factory photos next time around for everyone 😁

TexDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TexDoll »

Starpery Rong TPE body owner just adding my 2 cents.
It is my first doll but I have owned a fleshlight and I have a wife so I am not totally without reference.
I did not find the holes to be hard. I can't compare to other brands, but there is nothing I would not describe either hole as hard.
Once powdered the skin feels amazing. The body looks amazing. For me, the face is important, the Rong head is very lifelike in person and in pictures. Almost all the head photos I see look so fake and distorted.
I haven't owned it long enough to speak on longevity.

chris0113
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chris0113 »

I was referring to their silicone in my post. TPE is a different animal, as I've never fealt TPE that was hard or not flexible. Any TPE I've had the experience handling has been very soft. But their silicone I have heard is alot harder, as is all silicone. But with their new material being included in the Weight Reduction dolls, my understanding is its much softer. Was hoping someone could confirm that for me.

INFORMATIONS