www.wmdolls.com

A new Newbie arrived!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Nusszucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

A new Newbie arrived!

Post by Nusszucker »

Just what the Splash Screen ... I mean Title ... said. I am new to Love Dolls. I bought my first Doll, a WM 164 with the 471 and 198 heads, from the german website Wunderpuppen.de. I found that vendor through this forum when I did my intial and more extended research into buying and owning a Love Doll, so I have been lurking here for some time and decided to finally join.

I bought my Doll in Febuary and I am currently waiting for her to arrive. When I have managed to make my minimum five posts/replies I'll probably post factory pictures until I receive her to make actual pictures of her. Until then I am very happy with the factory pictures. I feared they would look nothing like the professional pictures on the website, but her pictures looked awesome so far. Now I just have to endure the wait time until she gets shipped to me.

Until then I have some questions that I couldn't find answers on the forums.

Are there certain types of fabrics I should avoid when clothing my doll? I already know of the need to be carefull when clothing her in dark colored clothes, but what about the materials themselves? can I use leather, latex or other materials or could those damage the doll apart from staining?

What about Push-Up Bras or Bras with padding, or Bras with an underwire? I am also guessing that wider shoulder straps or a looser fit is probably preferable, so the shoulder straps don't leave marks in the shoulder areas?

This might be stupid, but has anyone ever had stains from light colored clothing?

Anyway, I am really excited for my doll.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A new Newbie arrived!

Post by Davey2469 »

Nusszucker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:46 pm Until then I have some questions that I couldn't find answers on the forums.

What about Push-Up Bras or Bras with padding, or Bras with an underwire? I am also guessing that wider shoulder straps or a looser fit is probably preferable, so the shoulder straps don't leave marks in the shoulder areas?

This might be stupid, but has anyone ever had stains from light colored clothing?

Boy, there’s a rabbit hole. I dunno about materials but always wash any dark multiple times.

As for bras, you need 6 measurements to get a good idea. Bust: Standing, 90 degrees (bent over) and laying down. Underbust not really because she doesn’t breath but they are loose, snug and tight. Here is a helpful site.
https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Nusszucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nusszucker »

Yeah, I tend to overthink things. But I'll remember washing all the dark clothes.

And thanks for the Link, directly bookmarked.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Nusszucker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:46 pm Are there certain types of fabrics I should avoid when clothing my doll? I already know of the need to be carefull when clothing her in dark colored clothes, but what about the materials themselves? can I use leather, latex or other materials or could those damage the doll apart from staining?

Perhaps this article might be helpful for picking which types of clothing to and not to wear: https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... ex-doll-in 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Nusszucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nusszucker »

SxDolled wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:36 pm
Perhaps this article might be helpful for picking which types of clothing to and not to wear: https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... ex-doll-in 😊
Thanks for the Link. I had not thought about clothe specifically for dolls, I'll look into that :D

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Nusszucker wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:54 pm
SxDolled wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:36 pm
Thanks for the Link. I had not thought about clothe specifically for dolls, I'll look into that :D

You're welcome, anytime 🙂

Please let me know if you have any questions!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Nusszucker :multi: ...and congratulations on your new lady! :angel: 💖
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Nusszucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nusszucker »

As I said, I'll post some of the factory pictures to have something to represent my doll until she arrives and I can make some proper pictures. Note, the Blond Wig is a compromise between actual availability and the professional pictures on the vendors website, which I was informed about could happen, which I agreed to. Since length matches quite well and the hair color seems to be very close to the professional photos, I am ok with the Wig not matching the hairstyle. The second head has full ROS functionalities, while the first head has "only" an enhanced mouth (which will be already hard enough to clean, I guess, but its what I wanted, so I will take care of it aswell).
The Face I primarily wanted.
The Face I primarily wanted.
my_doll_001.jpg (335.63 KiB) Viewed 279 times
Second face, I picked the one head from the available ROS capable heads that I liked the most, however, I didn't expect her to look that gorgeous (in the factory photos mind you).
Second face, I picked the one head from the available ROS capable heads that I liked the most, however, I didn't expect her to look that gorgeous (in the factory photos mind you).
my_doll_002.jpg (326.68 KiB) Viewed 279 times
The details the manufacturer managed to achieve just blows my mind.
The details the manufacturer managed to achieve just blows my mind.
my_doll_003.jpg (209.26 KiB) Viewed 279 times
She also got standing feet with bolt covers, the EVO-Skeleton and finger joints.

INFORMATIONS