Starpery.com

2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
alphamaledollmaster

Re: 2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

yea, the pvc plastic tube was only an experiement at 2 am in the morning. just woke up 10 min ago, although had my laptop on and logged in. sorry for the delay.

i figured with that much effort, even with the plastic pvc pipe wet with Mineral oil on the outside, 1 inch in diameter 26 mm instead of what's being sold 24 mm, that the glass cylinder might shatter?
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:06 am
alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:54 am that 3m primer altough from a reputable company looks like it can burn the skin off an elephant ....

yea even though it's a good company, im not about to use something as caustic as acid that looks like it can burn my fingertips /fingerprints off

so if this glue GE ____ clear sealant doesn't crystalize like loctitie or other super glue, it won't form glass shards that will hurt my noodle when penetrating her.
You are simply wrong. Accept it.
I'd you want to break from experience, do so, but don't try to convince anyone it's because you think you have the sliver of truth everyone else lacks. You don't.
You have been instructed, and nurtured, and coddled, and yet you keep going from thread to thread stirring up the same drama. Why?
My fear is that someone who doesn't know better will take you seriously.
You're just wrong.
Learn from those with experience, question them, talk to them, but stop disrespecting everyone who tries to help you.

Reverend Jack
Ok, I'm wrong sorry for accidentally and by implication disrespecting lots of learned people on tdf

sorry really am

So, 24 mm glass tube, might not shatter if i lay her on my bed legs wide open, and apply mineral oil to the outside so as the glass protective pipe doesn't break

Is this the pvc tube type? what follows....

It doesn't say open ended, but I am assuming it is?...

Can I put in the endoscope inside this 0.94 inch glass tube *along* with the alligator foreps that's like 20 inch

I toally respect your advice, i just didn't want to burn myself with the 3m primer 94, but i guess it's ok

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N5MVNVR/?c ... _lig_dp_it
Attachments
tpe vag repair job glass tube pic 2.jpg
tpe vag repair job glass tube pic 2.jpg (62.09 KiB) Viewed 144 times
tpe vag repair job glass tube pic 2.jpg (62.09 KiB) Viewed 144 times
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

I am thinking of putting 20 inch alligator forceps will go inside the 24 mm 0.94 inch glass pipe, sharing space with each other ... tight squeeze inside, with her legs spread wide open
i may apply the 3m primer 94 with an applicator brush to the 2 holes
and push the ball of melting honey consistency TPE after it has been in a glass jar up towards top of the vag tpe with the 20 inch forceps
and hold it there for 15 minutes
and then let it dry or cure for 48 hours?
how does this sound, Rev Jack?

alphamaledollmaster

what i meant by "sharing space" is the endoscope and the alligator forceps and the bits of 1 inch tpe, will share space (the scope, the alligator forceps, and the tpe piece)
Attachments
tpe vag repair job 3m primer applicator brush pic 3.jpg
tpe vag repair job 3m primer applicator brush pic 3.jpg (252.69 KiB) Viewed 143 times
tpe vag repair job 20 inch alligator forceps pic 4.jpg
tpe vag repair job 20 inch alligator forceps pic 4.jpg (21.97 KiB) Viewed 143 times
tpe vag repair job glass tube pic 2.jpg (62.09 KiB) Viewed 143 times

alphamaledollmaster

What I fear is that the tpe paste after it's sticky like honey, after it's picked up with my alligator 20 inch forceps and put in a 24 mm 0.94 inch tube, and *pushed along to the top of the tpe gap 2 tear drop holes, will
constantly get stuck to the outer 24 mm walls of the glass tubing, and maybe even stuck in the glass tube permanently? rendering the $30 glass tube unusable.

alphamaledollmaster

All the topics show everything except pushing the tpe honey consistency glob up towards the vaginal top and then holding it there for how long?10 minutes?, i may be able to do that, and then have her standing legs kind of shoulder width apart while a fan under her blows regular air on the vaginal cavity and the tpe paste gels or cures or dries.

alphamaledollmaster

Here's what I got from Arthur
that Seagull was kind enough to show,
it's promising..
it's on nipple repair of a Wm doll

quote: Back onto the subject of nipples, those of the WM162F are quite tiny and a bit vulnerable to damage. One of Donna's had practically been severed and both were a bit frayed. 3M Primer 94 works really well to reattach a wayward nipple, just dab a little onto the surfaces to be stuck back and immediately dab any excess with a tissue. You may need to rest something on the nipple to apply a little pressure while it cures (several hours). I've also very carefully used a little heat (with my smallest nozzle) to smooth the nipple edges and then added colour via powder makeup. The smallest bit of vaseline is then applied to help fix the colour. Here Donna's nipples will look more natural once they have completely dried ... " (end quote) Arthur 1960

^ You notice, there's no mentioning of him, putting pieces of extra tpe in a jar so that they get honey like in consistency...and then trying it again and again, all the while breathing those toxic fumes....

New Possible Plan:
What if I were to apply just 3m primer 94 to a couple of extra TPE pieces that I cut off some extra unwanted TPE heads?

and then push them through glass tubing up with a 20 inch needle thin alligator forceps as shown in prior comments before this one?

In other words, avoid putting tpe pieces mixed together in a glass jar and doing test work

If u can't guess by now, im not good mechanically.... i want the easiest method because im not competent to do your tried and tested methods...I have an injury hence hand tremors (neurological damage)

maybe that's why i am Alone? without a girlfriend?

So, let's say I:
Dab Tpe with an Applicator Brush, the extra pieces with 3m 94 primer so that it's Wet with that stuff (skip the putting pieces in a sealed jar and mixing it up, etc.)
Then use the forceps 20 inches in length grasp on to 1 piece of extra tpe that again is wet with 3m primer 94
Guide it down the glass tube and then...at the top of the vagina, *make contact, hold for 10 minutes, Release the teeth top of the 20 inch forceps, then pull out the forceps,
Stand the Doll so she's standing shoulder length apart with a Fan under her blowing air so she cures or dries faster for 3 days?
Also, electric keyboard duster her for 10 minutes
and also run an aquarium pump in her vagina for 3 days

alphamaledollmaster

^ Anyone does this sound like an alternative plan that might work?

alphamaledollmaster

ball of tpe snug without glue.jpg
ball of tpe snug without glue.jpg (87.05 KiB) Viewed 114 times
This is what someone showed me (Photo Attached)

He pushed up an extra piece of TPE curled up in a ball, 1 inch, all the way up a plastic pvc tube.... *Without adding any glue

obviously if i were to do so, it would be a glass Tube, not a plastic one, so that the 3m primer 94 doesn't melt the tube

Surely, the same can be done without a dab of tpe in a jar, added over the course of 3 days, smelling that toxic stuff etc.

Here's what I got from Arthur
that Seagull was kind enough to show,
it's promising..
it's on nipple repair of a Wm doll

quote: Back onto the subject of nipples, those of the WM162F are quite tiny and a bit vulnerable to damage. One of Donna's had practically been severed and both were a bit frayed. 3M Primer 94 works really well to reattach a wayward nipple, just dab a little onto the surfaces to be stuck back and immediately dab any excess with a tissue. You may need to rest something on the nipple to apply a little pressure while it cures (several hours). I've also very carefully used a little heat (with my smallest nozzle) to smooth the nipple edges and then added colour via powder makeup. The smallest bit of vaseline is then applied to help fix the colour. Here Donna's nipples will look more natural once they have completely dried ... " (end quote) Arthur 1960

^ You notice, there's no mentioning of him, putting pieces of extra tpe in a jar so that they get honey like in consistency...and then trying it again and again, all the while breathing those toxic fumes....

New Possible Plan:
What if I were to apply just 3m primer 94 to a couple of extra TPE pieces that I cut off some extra unwanted TPE heads?

and then push them through glass tubing up with a 20 inch needle thin alligator forceps as shown in prior comments before this one?

In other words, avoid putting tpe pieces mixed together in a glass jar and doing test work

If u can't guess by now, im not good mechanically.... i want the easiest method because im not competent to do your tried and tested methods...I have an injury hence hand tremors (neurological damage)

maybe that's why i am Alone? without a girlfriend?

So, is this an alternative to the pieces in a jar, try it again, add more tpe, add more 3m 94, etc etc., that might work?
pic attached

So, let's say I:
Dab Tpe with an Applicator Brush, the extra pieces with 3m 94 primer so that it's Wet with that stuff (skip the putting pieces in a sealed jar and mixing it up, etc.)
Then use the forceps 20 inches in length grasp on to 1 piece of extra tpe that again is wet with 3m primer 94
Guide it down the glass tube and then...at the top of the vagina, *make contact, hold for 10 minutes, Release the teeth top of the 20 inch forceps, then pull out the forceps,
Stand the Doll so she's standing shoulder length apart with a Fan under her blowing air so she cures or dries faster for 3 days?
Also, electric keyboard duster her for 10 minutes
and also run an aquarium pump in her vagina for 3 days
Attachments
ball of tpe snug without glue.jpg
ball of tpe snug without glue.jpg (87.05 KiB) Viewed 114 times

alphamaledollmaster

With all due respect to all the 3m primer advocates,

This TDF member had his post Stickied / Pinned in the doll maintenance forum

Nowhere does he mention 3M 94 primer in his attempt at fixing holes in the Vaginal top part

He does mention TPE glue or superglue

Many have saw fit to commend his work & at least 1 person on TDF saw fit to Pin / Sticky his post.....

If i were to try this repair
For me it's either silicon glue as a member here suggests
or directly apply 3m primer 94

(im definitely not going to sit and monitor and check and add to a glass jar over the course of 3 days to see if i got the right consistency)

Here is his topic, see for yourself, do a Ctrl F function search and replace "3m primer or any other derivation" it's not there...

viewtopic.php?t=126029

alphamaledollmaster

i might be using this hollow tubing

https://www.amazon.com/Devardi-Glass-Tu ... ZGVS&psc=1

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:37 pm With all due respect to all the 3m primer advocates,

Nowhere does he mention 3M 94 primer in his attempt at fixing holes in the Vaginal top part

Many have saw fit to commend his work & at least 1 person on TDF saw fit to Pin / Sticky his post.....

(im definitely not going to sit and monitor and check and add to a glass jar over the course of 3 days to see if i got the right consistency)

Here is his topic, see for yourself, do a Ctrl F function search and replace "3m primer or any other derivation" it's not there...

viewtopic.php?t=126029
Thats because he is calling the 3M 94 as TPE Glue.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

alphamaledollmaster

RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:31 pm
alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:37 pm With all due respect to all the 3m primer advocates,

viewtopic.php?t=126029

ok thanks, let's say, i were to undertake this, can i avoid the adding in a glass jar several extra tpe pieces

and just apply to an applicator or wooden dowel?

alphamaledollmaster

RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:31 pm

viewtopic.php?t=126029

ok let's say i were to undertake this job
can i avoid adding several tpe extra pieces in a glass jar, constantly monitor it, and then adding the primer with a glass pipette?

and just Instead, add it to the tpe pieces and ramrod it with a wooden dowel up the glass tube?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ADM,
You PMed me, several times, and here is my reply so everyone can see it.

Yes, that looks like the right tube.

A wooden stick is recommended because it does not react to the 3M 94. Also if it's a stick you will just push it like a plunger, and not twist it or do anything else bad that breaks the glass.

Be careful if you use forceps, because they will easily break the glass if you twist them. If you are SUPER CAREFUL you can use them.

For you, I do not recommend paste.

For you, I recommend cutting a perfect 1 inch diameter ball of TPE.

Lay your doll on her back, legs open.

Lubricate the outside of the glass tube with mineral oil (baby oil) and Insert the glass tube all the way into the vagina, touch the end of the vagina and then pull it back out 1 inch.

Paint the TPE ball all over with the 3M 94. It needs to be wet so it slides down the tube. It will not melt instantly, but hurry anyway. Wet it and place it in the tube.

Use the wooden dowel to quickly push the TPE ball all the way out of the tube.

Now pull the tube back out another inch or two. This will hold her vagina open enough to breath and allow the 3M 94 to evaporate.

You can close her legs almost closed to reduce the stress on her crotch. LEAVE HER LAYING DOWN, DO NOT STAND HER UP. Leave her there overnight if you can. Gently twist and pull the glass tube out of her. If it has been 24 hours, she should be fixed and fuckable. The smell of the 3M 94 will dissapate over the next few days.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS