Starpery.com

2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
alphamaledollmaster

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

My WM doll is only 8 months old & the attached from a endoscope check through the Vagina yesterday showed 2 tear drop holes in the TPE plug that ultimately leads to the skeleton

1st I was told by a knowledgeable doll repair man, that I might be able to wash out the area with a wet soapy rag (not sopping wet), but good and soapy enough and then rinse and then apply

2nd use a vaginal speculum to hold and open the vaginal tunnel of my fixed vagina doll

3rd use TPE glue and put a lot of it on Top of a Wooden Dowel that's 9 inches long, that 9 inch is the depth of my doll's vaginal cavity

4th push the 2 open holes closed together so that they Solder shut

The tpe glue should be strong enough to weld or solder the 2 tear drop holes so that water when cleaning her doesn't enter the skeleton

I do have an extra TPE head, i could slice off the ears of that extra head and maybe use that as extra TPE and then use a 9 inch Forceps to guide it in with it soaking in TPE glue (maybe Loctite glue) and then hold on there for like 10 minutes?

I read about putting shavings of extra TPE in a glass jar so that the glue would weld and melt it away so that it becomes 1 circular pad to glue on, but that seems to difficult for me

How does that plan sound?

(By the way, what about the Anal cavity)...Is it possible that her Anus has a Sealed Plug and I can just have intercourse with her Anally? Or is the Vag TPE Plug and The Anal TPE plug "both sides of the same coin" / connected close to each other?"

Any advice would be much appreciated....
Attachments
tpe plug hole repair.JPG
tpe plug hole repair.JPG (498.7 KiB) Viewed 519 times
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

Re: 2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

Regarding the tpe vag plug having holes in it,

It seems that this is a common problem during the manufacturing process of many TPE dolls, something about the pouring of the TPE on top of the vaginal area and then adding a plug which can be either a shoddy job by the factory manufacturer or not put in their right.

I'm a very diligent careful person, often erring on the side of overcaution--it helps me avoid problems.

You can tell from my writing how thorough I am.... here & on other posts on the tdf

I never stuck my hand in that area

I only used this 8 month old WM brand TPE doll ten (10) x

That's a lot of money potentially wasted.

Is there a video out there that can show people how to fix this common problem ?

Anyway, I hope chances are that her Anus doesn't have a hole in it, too? Then I can at least have intercourse with my girl in her Anus and wash out her anus without any chances of the water and soap flush entering her skeleton causing rust and mold.

Please can anyone help? 8 months at 10 months of use, is really bad, sad and upsetting.
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

typo/ correction: she's only 8 months old and I only had 10 x (10 times) I had intercourse with her. shaking my head

$1799 dollars plus accessories like clothes, a wheelchair a hand truck
it comes out to $2,500 + potentially down the drain--

what good is she if i can't wash her??

Im not a tech person -- at best, I fixed her eyelashes....

can i at least have anal sex with her?

or is it chances are her anus and vag are next door neighbors and her anus has holes in it?

thanks, again

alphamaledollmaster

i ordered a 1 inch diameter pvc pipe that' 1 feet long, i will cut it to 9 inches

i also ordered a 10 wooden dowels, 1 feet in length at 0.1875 inches in diameter

and silicone tpe glue

i will put the pvc tunnel as a protective layer and in that put in the dowell and push a piece of unused extra head TPE through it until it touches those 2 teardrop holes and hold for 15 minutes then run an aquarium pump through it for 3 days.....

as someone else on the tdf did this....

Post by smallcat » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:14 am

Had to do this with one of my older dolls, had a small size hole in her vag wall, I used a clear pvc pipe so I could have a straight wall poking and 3/16 dowel with some silicone dabbing ontop of it, and a flash light so I can see if I am hitting that spot and let dry, I had a borescope camera for this but eh, I could do fine with out. I prefer silicone so it doesnt ruin the tpe over time, I just redab it every some months or so, easy fix.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:02 pm 2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

My WM doll is only 8 months old & the attached from a endoscope check through the Vagina yesterday showed 2 tear drop holes in the TPE plug that ultimately leads to the skeleton

1st I was told by a knowledgeable doll repair man, that I might be able to wash out the area with a wet soapy rag (not sopping wet), but good and soapy enough and then rinse and then apply

2nd use a vaginal speculum to hold and open the vaginal tunnel of my fixed vagina doll

3rd use TPE glue and put a lot of it on Top of a Wooden Dowel that's 9 inches long, that 9 inch is the depth of my doll's vaginal cavity

4th push the 2 open holes closed together so that they Solder shut

The tpe glue should be strong enough to weld or solder the 2 tear drop holes so that water when cleaning her doesn't enter the skeleton

I do have an extra TPE head, i could slice off the ears of that extra head and maybe use that as extra TPE and then use a 9 inch Forceps to guide it in with it soaking in TPE glue (maybe Loctite glue) and then hold on there for like 10 minutes?

I read about putting shavings of extra TPE in a glass jar so that the glue would weld and melt it away so that it becomes 1 circular pad to glue on, but that seems to difficult for me

How does that plan sound?

(By the way, what about the Anal cavity)...Is it possible that her Anus has a Sealed Plug and I can just have intercourse with her Anally? Or is the Vag TPE Plug and The Anal TPE plug "both sides of the same coin" / connected close to each other?"

Any advice would be much appreciated....
viewtopic.php?t=126029&hilit=tpe+plug+repair

Here you are, fellow doll owner. A whole thread dedicated to TPE plug repair.

Basically, get some 3M 94 tape primer, a speculum, some extra TPE and a long pair of forceps and you are good to go.I make some TPE paste, trim a big block of TPE, I invert my dolls, head down on to a soft pillow, (use other pillows to wedge the body so it doesn't move (I have a large arm chair that is perfect for this), spread the orifice using a metal speculum (this also protects the TPE wall from the TPE Paste softening it when you are applying the TPE Paste, use a metal turkey baster to put a good amount of TPE to the back of the orifice, dip the large block of TPE in TPE paste using long forceps, and put the TPE block to the very back of the orifice. Wait until the TPE paste is set, and elastic (might take several days or a week, depending on how much paste you put in). I tried using a big block the last time, it took a long time to set, but I had enough material in the back of the orifice to carve out a "cerivx" using a applre corer, and culinary torch. Pretty neat.

I read a lot of repair threads by Wheezer, Siliconeman, and Revjack. So perhaps ask them for help too?

viewtopic.php?t=126029&hilit=tpe+plug+repair

alphamaledollmaster

Thanks, a lot. I will definitely look at this in depth.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:18 am Thanks, a lot. I will definitely look at this in depth.
No worries, we have all been there unfortunately :(

Oh also, I wouldn't risk using the anal orifice. The tiny holes is a known flaw with WM's manufacturing. They suspend the molding rod for the orifices using a string tied to the skeleton. It is ridiculously old tech (many other manufacturers have moved on. I asked them (WM) just a little while ago to provide me with info on a recently released doll to see if they updated their tech with their newer dolls and did not get a reply. So now I just don't even consider their dolls. I hear even a budget brand like Lushdoll have updated their manufacturing where their dolls don't have this issue at all, Jiusheng as well. A lot of folks with tons of experience here just check the orifices of their dolls right away out of the box with an endoscope. Its a great idea, and I feel that it is necessary. These dolls aren't cheap.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

magnussam wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:24 am
alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:18 am Thanks, a lot. I will definitely look at this in depth.
No worries, we have all been there unfortunately :(

Oh also, I wouldn't risk using the anal orifice. The tiny holes are a known flaw with WM's manufacturing. They suspend the molding rod for the orifices using a string tied to the skeleton. It is ridiculously old tech (many other manufacturers have moved on. I asked them (WM) just a little while ago to provide me with info on a recently released doll to see if they updated their tech with their newer dolls and did not get a reply. So now I just don't even consider their dolls. I hear even a budget brand like Lushdoll have updated their manufacturing where their dolls don't have this issue at all, Jiusheng as well. A lot of folks with tons of experience here just check the orifices of their dolls right away out of the box with an endoscope. Its a great idea, and I feel that it is necessary. These dolls aren't cheap.

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

That is very unfortunate, I heard this was no longer an issue with newer WM dolls.

I will probably never buy a WM doll solely because of this issue.

I like getting deep penetration on my dolls, I ruined a doll from a different manufacturer this way and it got pretty nasty and smelly.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The tpe glue should be strong enough to weld or solder the 2 tear drop holes
Be careful because too much glue will MELT away the TPE and the holes will become larger.....

Chiverdiver1234
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Chiverdiver1234 »

Since it’s a noncosmetic area, you could consider getting some tpe, cutting into a circle, tpe glue on one side, push it up into place with a dowel. This should cover the holes, and give you plenty of bite to keep it secured in place

alphamaledollmaster

Chiverdiver1234 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:05 am Since it’s a noncosmetic area, you could consider getting some tpe, cutting into a circle, tpe glue on one side, push it up into place with a dowel. This should cover the holes, and give you plenty of bite to keep it secured in place
after thinking it over,
you can't use tpe glue, it turns hard into like shards of glass when dried,... which isn't good when the penis goes through it,

and while u bring it up with a dowel to the top, it's prone to getting on the sides of the vaginal canal

I am not good with these type of projects due to a hand tremor.

thanks, anyway

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:11 am
The tpe glue should be strong enough to weld or solder the 2 tear drop holes
Be careful because too much glue will MELT away the TPE and the holes will become larger.....
It's unfortunate that they started calling this repair solvent, Glue". It's not!

A glue is a bonding agent that does not completely disappear when it dries. Think of Carpenters glue, white glue used by children, or epoxy glue. There is always the basement material Left Behind when it cures.

Products that we call TPE GLUE are actually solvents that dissolve the tpe material. That is how people are making gel paste out of the solvent and pieces of TPE. And when they use it as a filler, the solvent dissipates into the air, leaving just the tpe behind.

Calling this stuff "Glue' is the wrong terminology as it dissolves, or melts the tpe material. And if the services are clean, the solvent will dissolve the tpe and adhere together once the solvent evaporates. It's not glue

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

BTW, I have used GE 2 clear silicone adhesive with great luck on TPE dolls and it dries very soft.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:27 pm
Chiverdiver1234 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:05 am Since it’s a noncosmetic area, you could consider getting some tpe, cutting into a circle, tpe glue on one side, push it up into place with a dowel. This should cover the holes, and give you plenty of bite to keep it secured in place
after thinking it over,
you can't use tpe glue, it turns hard into like shards of glass when dried,... which isn't good when the penis goes through it,

and while u bring it up with a dowel to the top, it's prone to getting on the sides of the vaginal canal

I am not good with these type of projects due to a hand tremor.

thanks, anyway
You can use a tube in the vagina that leads to the damaged area.
make a plastic cover with a hole in it for a chuirugic entrance that you will cover around the area.

In this way you protect the doll against possible damage. leakage of TPE glue.

This way you can use the wooden stick inside the tube to seal the area.

INFORMATIONS