www.tayu-doll.com

Production time?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
kekles1001
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Production time?

Post by kekles1001 »

How long does it take for tayu to make a doll? My robot doll says you will get the doll in 2 weeks but that cant be right

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Production time?

Post by GrimmHorizon »

Usually 60 days
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

joshwashie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by joshwashie »

Can confirm.

Alice (MRD Sales Rep) said 3 - 4 weeks on my customized Naimei head, w/ an additional 1 - 2 weeks on body.

Release pictures sent for your confirmation before shipping.

Shipping 1 - 2 weeks. (1 usually)

chindogu239
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chindogu239 »

I ordered a 158C+ on 7 January via MRD; received pre-shipment pics 25 January; doll delivered 10 Feb. 33.4 days order to fun time. Was quoted 60 days at time of order. YMMV

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Mine was definitely longer than others but (1) I ordered towards the end of a 10% off promotion so everyone else was ahead of me and (2) I got two heads, both with implanted hair, custom makeup and other bespoke options not on a typical order.

I'm not aware that they're running a promo now, so they should be getting on your order fairly soon.

And I will tell you that having a Tayu is fantastic. They are as amazing IRL as crazedcats photos. The hard heads are even more realistic in person. I couldn't be happier with Tayu

INFORMATIONS