Starpery.com

Big problem with drying, cleaning and mold won't come off

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
jrunery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Big problem with drying, cleaning and mold won't come off

Post by jrunery »

So I've tried hydrogen peroxide to clean off mold in the TPE canal. What I did was angle the body downwards and use a douche to spray it in until it started overflowing. After some hours I drained it and it appears that the mold has not changed whatsoever. It still looks the same internally with my endoscope. I am unable to confirm that the moldy area was submerged in peroxide, as it's in a tight corner.

The thing is I am unable to use my endoscope to see and clean it at the same time, the canal is simply too tight and any width beyond two fingers is a huge struggle to get in, I tried putting the endoscope and cleaning rod together but my endoscope sees nothing then, as it's blocked by the rod and squished up into the canal because it's so narrow, so I usually end up pushing around a stick wrapped in microfiber cloth aimlessly trying to hit the moldy area, but can't seem to because it's in an awkward corner like this https://imgur.com/a/xlsK9Ke. The cervix hole protrudes and the mold is in a crevice surrounding the cervix hole.

I previously used a UV stick for an hour to try and kill the mold, but I guess it didn't work because the mold is worse now when looking with the endoscope.

The biggest problem is that I simply cannot reach nor see the areas to be cleaned or dried from the outside. The canal seems to be the length of 2 hands and tightly wraps around the inside, having the resting width of a finger. I've tried various ways to expand the opening, but the part that is moldy is extremely deep inside, in the crevices surrounding the protruding cervix hole, and there's just no way to see it from the outside. Any attempt to stick cleaning apparatus in, ends in it just going into the cervix hole instead. I can't angle the cleaning apparatus to reach into the crevice, or at least it seems like it because the mold is still there. I'm literally just guessing because I can't see where it is. It seems literally impossible to open a fist sized hole 10 inches deep to view and spot clean the area. There's no apparatus that does that, and still has space to allow my cleaning tools to go in plus the light source. In the first place the mold probably occurred because I was unable to reach and dry that area, despite using an aerator and drying stick. It's useless if the aerator tube just goes up into the cervix canal instead, or goes to the crevice on the other side instead, which has no mold and I suppose that's what happened.

Anyone has any ideas? I really have no clue what to do and it looks like mold might be the end of this relatively new purchase. It's gotten much worse than it previously was when I found the mold a month ago.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Big problem with drying, cleaning and mold won't come off

Post by RevJack »

We need to kill the mold first. This is truly simple. Stand her on her head and fill her vag with chlorine bleach. Peroxide is cute, but chlorine is serious.
Let your love marinate for an hour or two. The mold will be dead, and most of the tendrils as well.
Note that visually the black wil still be there, it has penetrated the TPE/silicone with tiny tiny tendrils and left a stain.
The stain will not come out or lighter after two hours of Cholorox, just accept it.

For long term care, there is no substitute for air drying. You need to be more patient with your air pumps. Air hoses all the way in and let the air flow for hours if necessary. I have a 4 outlet pump and all four go into her coutchie and stay there. I just set her up (standing up, gravity is your friend) insert the hoses and walk away.
Remember that hydrogen peroxide breaks down to just water. So it is NOT a mold preventative. It may be fine for many owners, but obviously not for your situation.

Anyway, that's it, a Cholorox fill ensures it gets into every nook and cranny. It will not damage your doll, I have a chunk of TPE sitting in a jar of Cholorox, a month of exposure and no damage.

Blessed be.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS