zelex.com.cn

9 months follow up of a newbie's rant/review of the Zelex 165 with head GE107

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 9 months follow up of a newbie's rant/review of the Zelex 165 with head GE107

Post by Synthian »

Jugo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:32 am ... I will probably have to cut mine open and tighten the joints as well, not looking forward to it though. Did you have to make an incision from both sides?
Hi Jugo, thanks for your informative review plus follow up! I was thinking hard about Zelex and chose Irontech over Zelex, because, at that time, Zelex did not have motorized hips and Irontech did. I am looking for a taller body and am back thinking about Zelex.

I had your loose shoulder joints from Day 1 and, after 7 months, I had the same paint fade. I am actually happy the overly red paint on the joint areas is all but gone, only the left knee and the fire-walking red foot bottoms remain.

For the shoulder joint, with her lying flat on her back, I straightened the arm at the side position, then lifted the arm to 90 degrees in front, then I felt in her armpit for the nut and lined it up so the incision would be least noticeable. I made a small opening and scraped away some of the silicone covering the 11/16" nut and, with a socket wrench plus extension, I carefully tightened without over-tightening. I left the access hole open because it did get loose again. I believe the bolt head is spot-welded so adding brass washers is not an option and the nut is pretty much flush.

Judging by this Zelex skeleton pic you may have to position your lady face down and position her arm 90 degrees backward to put the nut in the armpit, FYI.

Thanks for the link to Averbeck70's positions list, very helpful :lol:
skeleton.png
skeleton.png (9.86 MiB) Viewed 161 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Jugo

Re: 9 months follow up of a newbie's rant/review of the Zelex 165 with head GE107

Post by Jugo »

Synthian wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:36 pm
Jugo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:32 am ... I will probably have to cut mine open and tighten the joints as well, not looking forward to it though. Did you have to make an incision from both sides?
Hi Jugo, thanks for your informative review plus follow up! I was thinking hard about Zelex and chose Irontech over Zelex, because, at that time, Zelex did not have motorized hips and Irontech did. I am looking for a taller body and am back thinking about Zelex.
I am thinking about another Zelex too, I think they have solved many of the problems I've had with my doll. Not all, the gaping is still there, but they've improved the skeleton and the fading paint and now offers hard hands, hard feet and soft LHs. I lucked out though, Zelex read this review and contacted me to offer me a new body due to the loose shoulders. I'm getting an Inspiration 170C in their new ultra soft silicone. Zelex really make beautiful and sexy dolls with very good LHP, but there are other brands that can do that as well but offers non gaping technology as well...
Synthian wrote: I had your loose shoulder joints from Day 1 and, after 7 months, I had the same paint fade. I am actually happy the overly red paint on the joint areas is all but gone, only the left knee and the fire-walking red foot bottoms remain.

For the shoulder joint, with her lying flat on her back, I straightened the arm at the side position, then lifted the arm to 90 degrees in front, then I felt in her armpit for the nut and lined it up so the incision would be least noticeable. I made a small opening and scraped away some of the silicone covering the 11/16" nut and, with a socket wrench plus extension, I carefully tightened without over-tightening. I left the access hole open because it did get loose again. I believe the bolt head is spot-welded so adding brass washers is not an option and the nut is pretty much flush.

Judging by this Zelex skeleton pic you may have to position your lady face down and position her arm 90 degrees backward to put the nut in the armpit, FYI.
Thank you so much for explaining this, I was planning to cut straight into the shoulder from the front, your way is so much better. Unfortunately my doll has developed loose knees and a loose hip since I wrote the review so if I decide to fix her it will be a major undertaking.
Synthian wrote: Thanks for the link to Averbeck70's positions list, very helpful :lol:
It's good isn't it, I actually contacted the site owner and tried to persuade them to add a doll filter to their site, but they ignored my plea :lol:

INFORMATIONS