www.thecityofsexy.com

Gynoid LHP / genitals

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Gynoid LHP / genitals

Post by donjuanx »

I bought a Gynoid Model 10 not too long ago because I was attracted to the beauty of the doll. When I received her, I was impressed by the beauty of the sculpt, the look of the skin tone, and the overall appearance.

However... this is a big however... I cannot tell you how disappointed I was (and am) in the genitalia of the doll. First of all, this is maybe the only doll company on the market that refuses to incorporate an anatomically-correct anal passage in the doll. When you look at her butt, it's just a slight indent in the silicone where her anus should be. This is pretty inexcusable, given how easy it would be for them to simply model an anus like every other doll manufacturer in existence.

You might say: well, I don't care for anal, it doesn't bother me. That's fine, *but*, the vagina / labia are basically sculpted incorrectly as well! The labia is *far* too thick and puffy. It looks like a big bag hanging from between her legs. I've had quite a few dolls, and none of them have been this comically exaggerated. It's completely unrealistic. If the doll is bent over in doggystyle position, it just looks totally wrong!

For a company that makes an otherwise beautiful doll, for them to get the "important" parts so completely wrong is strange. It's not even close, in my opinion. The doll is definitely a top-5 beautiful doll if you consider all doll manufacturers out there, but they totally drop the ball on the functional bits.

I debated buying this doll for a long time but finally gave in, and I'm not 100% regretful for buying her, but I would never consider giving Gynoid any more of my money until they design a realistic vagina and anus in their dolls.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Gynoid LHP / genitals

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Thank you for posting your experience.

No anal hole is the reason i never bought one and as long as they get enough orders a month they will never do it. When sales will drop i am sure they will fix it. I like a lot of their models and was close twice to get model 19. And model 20 is incredible sculpt but again no fkable anal hole.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donjuanx »

It's not even the lack of the anus, which is silly because it's so easy to add...

It's the disappointing unrealistic look of the labia / vagina / etc as well!

It's almost as if Gynoid decided "We're going to build the most beautiful doll possible but only throw in the sex doll functionality as an afterthought."

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

donjuanx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:57 pm It's almost as if Gynoid decided "We're going to build the most beautiful doll possible but only throw in the sex doll functionality as an afterthought."
From my understanding, that's pretty much their business model. I've always found it baffling that one of the most expensive brands on the market are essentially anatomically correct manikins with delusions of functionality.

Restored919
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Restored919 »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:54 am Thank you for posting your experience.

No anal hole is the reason i never bought one and as long as they get enough orders a month they will never do it. When sales will drop i am sure they will fix it. I like a lot of their models and was close twice to get model 19. And model 20 is incredible sculpt but again no fkable anal hole.

The model 20 have anal and oral with mona head.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Restored919 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:13 pm
goofy_dr_love wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:54 am Thank you for posting your experience.

The model 20 have anal and oral with mona head.
This is from Mona thread on her launch.
----------------
1. Model20 adopted the latest softness solution,the overall softness improved. Real and Softer.
2. anal toys are possible,the 8cm-deep-butt hole has a lot fun
----------------

Now read my post about her.

At least this is what i know, not sure there is any new changes.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Gynoid have been very clear in their responses that the anus on the new model 20 is NOT designed to be a functional love hole. Its meant for small toys only.

donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donjuanx »

UPDATE!

I recently spent a night enjoying my Model 10, and I discovered something amazing.

I was upset with the prospect of "no anal" so I just threw caution to the wind and used a small, thin, blunt object to puncture the crevice where the anus would be in any other doll.

To my surprise, it made a small hole very easily, and there was a fleshy cavity behind the filled-in anus!

The area behind the fake butt-hole is somehow even tighter and more realistic than the cavity in the vagina!

So I went ahead and used the new hole, and to my surprise and delight it was amazing. It felt incredibly tight, but not too constricting, and when you press against whatever is behind there, it feels almost like the real thing! I'm guessing that when you enter in there, you are pressing against the large silicone sac that lies behind the vaginal opening - so you are pressing against the outer part of that. Whatever it is, it feels great.

And when you're done, there is no gape whatsoever. Because the insertion was fairly small, the silicone snaps back and all I saw was a tiny dot where I made the perforation. Just like a real girl's ass - when it's not distended it's closed up.

I'm frankly astonished how well this worked out for me. I was hesitant to do this because of the unknown and the cost of the doll, but since I've done it, it's probably the best anal sex I've had with a doll, EVER. And I've had quite a few dolls.

And of course, the Model 10 / Laura combination is insanely beautiful, so that helps from the start. And the Gynoid silicone is the best quality silicone this side of Realdoll, so you get that perfect soft feeling when you're squeezing her butt-cheeks as you enter her.

I feel almost like I discovered some kind of silly Gynoid Easter Egg - like in software, when a software developer wants to hide an extra feature, and whoever discovers it and "activates" it is uncovering an "easter egg". How appropriate in this instance. Maybe Gynoid secretly makes all dolls anal-functional but covers the hole up in a thin layer of silicone just to "hide" the feature!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

donjuanx wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 pm UPDATE!

I recently spent a night enjoying my Model 10, and I discovered something amazing.

I was upset with the prospect of "no anal" so I just threw caution to the wind and used a small, thin, blunt object to puncture the crevice where the anus would be in any other doll.

To my surprise, it made a small hole very easily, and there was a fleshy cavity behind the filled-in anus!

The area behind the fake butt-hole is somehow even tighter and more realistic than the cavity in the vagina!

So I went ahead and used the new hole, and to my surprise and delight it was amazing. It felt incredibly tight, but not too constricting, and when you press against whatever is behind there, it feels almost like the real thing! I'm guessing that when you enter in there, you are pressing against the large silicone sac that lies behind the vaginal opening - so you are pressing against the outer part of that. Whatever it is, it feels great.

And when you're done, there is no gape whatsoever. Because the insertion was fairly small, the silicone snaps back and all I saw was a tiny dot where I made the perforation. Just like a real girl's ass - when it's not distended it's closed up.

I'm frankly astonished how well this worked out for me. I was hesitant to do this because of the unknown and the cost of the doll, but since I've done it, it's probably the best anal sex I've had with a doll, EVER. And I've had quite a few dolls.

And of course, the Model 10 / Laura combination is insanely beautiful, so that helps from the start. And the Gynoid silicone is the best quality silicone this side of Realdoll, so you get that perfect soft feeling when you're squeezing her butt-cheeks as you enter her.

I feel almost like I discovered some kind of silly Gynoid Easter Egg - like in software, when a software developer wants to hide an extra feature, and whoever discovers it and "activates" it is uncovering an "easter egg". How appropriate in this instance. Maybe Gynoid secretly makes all dolls anal-functional but covers the hole up in a thin layer of silicone just to "hide" the feature!
Just curious if you don’t mind, would you consider a TPE body for a hybrid Gynoid, this assumes you’re not a silicone only guy of course?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 395 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS