www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Andromeda

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by Andromeda »

serotta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:20 pm Tayu, the industry is clearly trending toward greater realism, but you seem to be running in the opposite direction. This design and your last one (158C+) are some of the least realistic I've ever seen. This doesn't seem like a sensible strategy, especially for a luxury brand at a high price point. You must be executing a broader strategy here that isn't apparent to the layperson.

The layperson would make something that appeals to about half the world, like a hot, realistic 166C at 27 kg, shoulders 39, bust 85, under bust 70, waist 62, hips 92. They would use the incredible boobs from the 158C+ and an equally good butt. You must have a good reason for bypassing designs like this and going for implausible caricatures, but it's hard to imagine what it would be.
I second completely what you are saying. In fact I am about to pull the trigger for the latest <model> of the other brand in the same price range as I lost hope that TAYU will release a doll with natural proportions of a real woman. I am afraid, TAYU is drifting more and more towards cartoonish fantasy dolls.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

serotta

Post by serotta »

Andromeda wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:57 am
serotta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:20 pm Tayu, the industry is clearly trending toward greater realism, but you seem to be running in the opposite direction. This design and your last one (158C+) are some of the least realistic I've ever seen. This doesn't seem like a sensible strategy, especially for a luxury brand at a high price point. You must be executing a broader strategy here that isn't apparent to the layperson.

The layperson would make something that appeals to about half the world, like a hot, realistic 166C at 27 kg, shoulders 39, bust 85, under bust 70, waist 62, hips 92. They would use the incredible boobs from the 158C+ and an equally good butt. You must have a good reason for bypassing designs like this and going for implausible caricatures, but it's hard to imagine what it would be.
I second completely what you are saying. In fact I am about to pull the trigger for the latest <model> of the other brand in the same price range as I lost hope that TAYU will release a doll with natural proportions of a real woman. I am afraid, TAYU is drifting more and more towards cartoonish fantasy dolls.
Thanks, Andromeda. I wish Tayu could see that their competitive advantage is to make hot, plausible dolls at 164-168 and 27-28 kg. That combination is in extremely high demand and almost every brand is completely incapable of it. That's why I suggested the design I did - because competing brands would have no response to it. IMO, that's how you pound the competition and earn a premium price.

Tayu has chosen a different strategy. I don't see the logic of it, but time may prove them to be correct.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

serotta wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:49 am

Thanks, Andromeda. I wish Tayu could see that their competitive advantage is to make hot, plausible dolls at 164-168 and 27-28 kg. That combination is in extremely high demand and almost every brand is completely incapable of it. That's why I suggested the design I did - because competing brands would have no response to it. IMO, that's how you pound the competition and earn a premium price.

Tayu has chosen a different strategy. I don't see the logic of it, but time may prove them to be correct.
I agree. That's why I recommend them to make at least the 148D in a larger size (168-171+) and maybe a slightly smaller cup size or no changes at all.

The doll market is very weak, and with their current technological advantages and a proven winning model in the 148D, they would have a sure thing.

I for one have no interest in the big butt model, and will be forced to look elsewhere for what I desire. Despite some comments about redundancy in the lineup, there really is no sporty and toned/fit option in the taller category. The current options are feminine, but the hip/waist ratio is excessive in the 170 for my tastes, and the 163 is looking kinda (well the Chinese would call her an "Aunt" in criticism, meaning slightly past her prime years). For my tastes, the 155b and 148D are ahead by miles (but too small). I like a girl who hits the treadmill and eats salads, the kind you find on college campuses the world over with a natural C cup and looks good in yoga pants, etc.
[]
-->Image removed Rule 12 and Rule 1A<--

Looking at the current line up, I would even go so far as to say that if they scaled up the 155b, I would prefer that over the others pictured above. The 163 just does not compare to the 148D model in sexiness, unfortunately. And the 170 is feminine but definitely not looking like she hits the gym/treadmill or was a cheerleader in high school for example. I would characterize her look as conservative and elegant but not "sexy as fuck" which I reserve for my preferred look (again sporty, toned, fit, with a tight body, and firm and sexy breasts and ass).

youknowyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by youknowyou »

Just make a leg doll with a gel butt and soft thighs. This doll is all legs anyway.

momo194

Post by momo194 »

Tayu:
I personally think the body shape is fine. My primary issue is your lack of diversity in ethnicity and skin tones (like so many of your competitors). I think it's a shame and a missed opportunity you only offer Asian and Caucasian models.

I personally find your 148cm and 158cm models to be extremely attractive. In fact, the 148cm is the only doll I own.
However, if I were to consider a second. It would be an Ebony or African doll. Not an Asian or Caucasian. And few brands offer that.
I would love for this new model to come in a deep skinned Ebony skin tone with an attractive face, as an option. Think Gabriel Union, Jezabel Vessir, or Ana Foxxx. Further, I’d love to see previous models offer the same. I’d love the chance to buy a 158cm in Ebony.

If you want to build out your diversity, you have to go further than just body shape.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Doll Master wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:16 pm

I agree. That's why I recommend them to make at least the 148D in a larger size (168-171+) and maybe a slightly smaller cup size or no changes at all.

The doll market is very weak, and with their current technological advantages and a proven winning model in the 148D, they would have a sure thing.

I for one have no interest in the big butt model, and will be forced to look elsewhere for what I desire. Despite some comments about redundancy in the lineup, there really is no sporty and toned/fit option in the taller category. The current options are feminine, but the hip/waist ratio is excessive in the 170 for my tastes, and the 163 is looking kinda (well the Chinese would call her an "Aunt" in criticism, meaning slightly past her prime years). For my tastes, the 155b and 148D are ahead by miles (but too small). I like a girl who hits the treadmill and eats salads, the kind you find on college campuses the world over with a natural C cup and looks good in yoga pants, etc.
[]
-->Image removed Rule 12 and Rule 1A<--

Looking at the current line up, I would even go so far as to say that if they scaled up the 155b, I would prefer that over the others pictured above. The 163 just does not compare to the 148D model in sexiness, unfortunately. And the 170 is feminine but definitely not looking like she hits the gym/treadmill or was a cheerleader in high school for example. I would characterize her look as conservative and elegant but not "sexy as fuck" which I reserve for my preferred look (again sporty, toned, fit, with a tight body, and firm and sexy breasts and ass).
horrorhorry wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:24 pm Hi Tayu !

I like it! her back looks great, on the front I like to see some bits tweaked and the overall torso longer and legs shorter :D

Maybe some more muscle tone ? more of a fit body ?
I love more of a fitness model type shape.
A sexy body like cammy from streetfighter :D
concept.png.

So I did some more abs , more leg muscle not too extreme though .. tweaked the arms and shoulders .. upper body from her torso is a bit wider, gave her more sculpted waist, and a tiny bit more hips ... and made her torso longer so the legs don't look weirdly long ...hmm I think that's all.

O and height hmm.. between 160 / 168 something like that ?

let me know your thoughts. :thumbs_up:
They are looking for feedback on a "plump" (their words) model; tall, lanky, small breasted with muscle abs doesn't fit with their goal for this model. An incredible amount of the posts in this thread have nothing to do with what Tayu is asking for feedback on..It's like people don't even bother to look at what Tayu already offers or read the actual thread they are providing "feedback" on. See below..
TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am Recognizing the diversity in preferences and the desire for more variety, we've been working on developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.
From this thread..
viewtopic.php?t=175472
TAYU-DOLL wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:27 am Looking to 2024, we are excited to expand our collection with more western-looking heads and plumper body shapes. We value your insights and invite you to share photos and detailed descriptions of your ideal western face and plump body shape.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

They are looking for feedback on a "plump" (their words) model; tall, lanky, small breasted with muscle abs doesn't fit with their goal for this model. An incredible amount of the posts in this thread have nothing to do with what Tayu is asking for feedback on..It's like people don't even bother to look at what Tayu already offers or read the actual thread they are providing "feedback" on. See below..

:D Hey Doll commander

whoopsie mist the plump part :lol: ok no biggi .. for a plump doll I still think it needs to be tweaked ...

the torso looks to short and the legs to long and yea the breast could be bigger.

I like the chun li cosplay girl you posted... that's a nice and plump girl and a nice figure .. Tayu make the doll more like her..
th-391960998.jpg
th-391960998.jpg (74.81 KiB) Viewed 948 times

to be fair Chun li character is also supposed to be ripped, just like lovely Cammy :wink:
CHUNFINAL.jpg
CHUNFINAL.jpg (357.73 KiB) Viewed 948 times
street_fighter_6_chun_li_sexy_bikini_by_freshone48_dge04yx-fullview.jpg
street_fighter_6_chun_li_sexy_bikini_by_freshone48_dge04yx-fullview.jpg (108.21 KiB) Viewed 948 times
and in older versions she was more skinny .. they have gone way overboard on the legs part over the years :lol: ...
Attachments
Street_Fighter_II_Art_Chun-Li_1.jpg
Street_Fighter_II_Art_Chun-Li_1.jpg (35.36 KiB) Viewed 948 times
png-transparent-chun-li-street-fighter-ii-the-world-warrior-super-street-fighter-ii-street-fighter-alpha-2-others-video-game-fictional-character-chunli.png
png-transparent-chun-li-street-fighter-ii-the-world-warrior-super-street-fighter-ii-street-fighter-alpha-2-others-video-game-fictional-character-chunli.png (74.58 KiB) Viewed 948 times
32d978b6a61d4d51f86e332d844fd921.jpg
32d978b6a61d4d51f86e332d844fd921.jpg (73.26 KiB) Viewed 948 times

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

I'm excited. Finally new body is coming and it's looking just what i wanted :) Thank you.

- Butt is perfect. It is curvy and LHP seems to be good.
- Boob size is perfect and very natural. Please don't make them bigger.
- Torso could be little bit longer and feet little bit shorter. (we need more mouth to vagina distance)
- Belly muscles are not needed but slim smooth belly is perfect. (like in picture below)
- Doll height could be about 155-160cm
- Weight about 25kg + - 3kg

Slim and smooth belly.

I wish blonde girl next door head like this.

joshwashie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by joshwashie »

Of course!

Thr ideal release for me comes out as I just put in an order on a 148A Naimei.

Whelp, here's to my 2nd Tayu lol.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

horrorhorry wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:58 pm They are looking for feedback on a "plump" (their words) model; tall, lanky, small breasted with muscle abs doesn't fit with their goal for this model. An incredible amount of the posts in this thread have nothing to do with what Tayu is asking for feedback on..It's like people don't even bother to look at what Tayu already offers or read the actual thread they are providing "feedback" on. See below..

:D Hey Doll commander

whoopsie mist the plump part :lol: ok no biggi .. for a plump doll I still think it needs to be tweaked ...

the torso looks to short and the legs to long and yea the breast could be bigger.
Agreed :thumbs_up: Especially on the larger breasts, ideally shapely (pear like, with overhang and puffy upturned nipples imo), nothing like their current I cup model.
horrorhorry wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:58 pm I like the chun li cosplay girl you posted... that's a nice and plump girl and a nice figure .. Tayu make the doll more like her..

th-391960998.jpg
Agreed :thumbs_up: In my opinion, she has the ideal "plump"/"thick" body type..not fat or obese by any means..but naturally meaty in all the right places, upper mid to large breasts, killer hips, killer ass, killer thighs and a nice soft but not fat stomach.

horrorhorry wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:58 pm to be fair Chun li character is also supposed to be ripped, just like lovely Cammy :wink:

CHUNFINAL.jpg
street_fighter_6_chun_li_sexy_bikini_by_freshone48_dge04yx-fullview.jpg
and in older versions she was more skinny .. they have gone way overboard on the legs part over the years :lol: ...
True. She definitely has breasts, ass and as you mentioned, mega thighs. Too ripped for this model though imo.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Looks like a nice doll, if able please give her a height around 160cm and a weight under 30kg 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

kendryckxo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kendryckxo »

She has 2 million + 1 followers now lol

Agree 100% with the points made in this post. More curvy, less athletic body sculpt if they are going for "plump".
DollCommander wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:41 pm
donjuanx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:41 pm It's actually more realistic and natural to be attracted to this:

than to this:

Thousands of years of human history disagrees. Modern science only relatively recently makes it possible for women without optimal body types to support (supplemental nutrition), birth (C section), and sustain (synthetically produced formula) human children.

There is a huge difference between thick and healthy and overweight with unhealthy amounts of excessive fat.

This girl is not overweight or fat, but I bet she is fertile as can be and can support a healthy child (aka the purpose of human life) :thumbs_up:

* She also has almost 2 million followers on twitter alone and is a star in Asia *

her-chun-li-makes-me-crazy-v0-wqilabhw465c1-3255758564.jpg

She is cosplaying one of , if not the most popular and recognizable female video game characters of all time world wide, who is also not stick thin or flat chested..
th-1272044476.jpg

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am Dear TDF members,

We're excited to share with you a sneak peek of an upcoming addition to our collection, designed with your requests in mind. Recognizing the diversity in preferences and the desire for more variety, we've been working on developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.

This new body type is to ensure that you can find a Tayu doll that suits you. As we are in the final stages of design, your input is invaluable to us.

We're particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on:

*We encourage you to make any modifications you think could improve the design, and upload them back to this thread. Your direct feedback will be instrumental in refining the body
*We'd love to know your thoughts on what an acceptable weight range would be for this new, thick body.
*Height is another crucial aspect that adds to the overall appeal and realism of a doll. Please share your minimum requirement on heights.
*Anything that you want to share about improvement on this new body please share in this thread.

We’re eagerly awaiting your suggestions and ideas and thank you for your continued support and creative ideas!

新身体设计图.jpg

Kind regards,

Emma

Hi there, I know that you have proceeded with your plans already, but I came across these pictures, and gosh this lovely lovely face!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to send these pictures for your reference. I really like the "vibe" of this woman.

Just wanted to send this for your reference to keep in mind as a possible target for your new doll?. A face like this would be excellent! I also believe that the thighs of this woman is great, (the body you have created comes close) I also think the size of the breasts that you ve created on this bod would suit this face. (natural hanging breasts with big areolas FTW).

Please note the look of non gaping vaginas on real women. Please replicate if possible?

Thanks for considering. :) looking forward to production pictures of this new body.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240317-142103.png
Screenshot_20240317-142103.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 286 times
Screenshot_20240317-142034.png
Screenshot_20240317-142034.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 286 times
Screenshot_20240317-141930.png
Screenshot_20240317-141930.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 286 times

cyberbionic1

Post by cyberbionic1 »

I think your 161 F was the closest to Ideal. I would only make her slightly taller and ever slightly fill out her breasts. I suppose you could make her slightly more slender to save a little weight but you would have my vote and purchase.
Thank for your consideration.

Rguy13
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rguy13 »

I second that

Tmmail wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:02 pm
Jugo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 am Please Tayu, no fat dolls. We want them like this

One like this, about 152-160 cm with a healthy athletic build would be absolutely sweet!

INFORMATIONS