www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Jugo

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by Jugo »

In Tayu's original post they stated the following:
Recognizing the diversity in preferences and the desire for more variety, we've been working on developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.
When I hear those words, my image of an ideal woman who fulfils those properties looks like this

I guess we are all different :)

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:54 pm In Tayu's original post they stated the following:
Recognizing the diversity in preferences and the desire for more variety, we've been working on developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.
When I hear those words, my image of an ideal woman who fulfils those properties looks like this

I guess we are! :wink:

viewtopic.php?p=2519803#p2519803
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:54 pm In Tayu's original post they stated the following:

Haha for sure, we are all different indeed. There is maybe an aspect here that what we consider "fuller" is relative? Anyhow, no one doll/design is going to do it for everyone. I think Tayu's thinking is that they would want to do something different than their current line up if their goal is to diversify.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

I just want to say to Doc and Jugo that I would take both those women any day!!!! So much hotness.

puff-puff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by puff-puff »

I really like the body shape and agree with many of the other comments from members, my particular emphasis would be on the following:-
1. The legs are a little too long and the mouth to vagina is important as mentioned by Goofy dr love.
2. Regarding the bust as one size will not suit all I suggest copying your early 155 model which basically has the same body with two breast sizes of 'B' cup and 'I' cup, I therefore think a 'B' cup for the smaller and a 'G' cup to satisfy those who prefer larger breasts (like myself), with puffy nipples as your latest 158 C+
3. An ideal height would be in the 150-160 range while trying to keep the weight down to around 27kg
A final comment, I recently purchased your 158C+ model with Riley head, she is a superb bed companion for me with lovely soft silicone, puffy nipples, a soft head with moveable jaw for kissing, and loose joints makes her feel so real - she is a real credit to the designers at TAHU, I have dolls from three other manufacturers but TAHU stands out the best by miles and I really look forward to seeing this new completed model 'very soon' please for me to purchase
Thanks again

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Ok fair point, people.

I feel that .. again just an OPINION .. that magazines like Sports Illustrated etc had to put some thicker women on their covers because of the political backlash of objectifying women for so long. I don't think that at large portion of the population would prefer that body type.

But I get your points. Diversification is not a bad thing. I just think that for some time, every doll maker was making chunkier and chunkier dolls.
I WILL add that for most of history, large chunky women were very in fashion. And that thin, svelte bodies are more of a recent fancy (within the last 200-300 years only).
So really .. its a matter of culture and what you're taught to find attractive. Hence, regardless of your tastes, its all good.

Tayu 158C will likely be my next doll. I don't think the proportions are as good as some of the models I posted. But she (the T158C) is one of the best options for my tastes available.

INFORMATIONS