www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by DocWen »

I fully realize that I'm the odd man out in this conversation but when I think "plumper" and "voluptuous," I think:
caroline-munro-the-golden-voyage-of-sinbad-1973-directed-by-gordon-F4PXHW.jpg
caroline-munro-the-golden-voyage-of-sinbad-1973-directed-by-gordon-F4PXHW.jpg (351.09 KiB) Viewed 819 times
is-there-anyone-of-you-gentlemen-here-who-saw-golden-voyage-v0-7xvb119i0lcc1.jpg
is-there-anyone-of-you-gentlemen-here-who-saw-golden-voyage-v0-7xvb119i0lcc1.jpg (97.63 KiB) Viewed 819 times
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (86.65 KiB) Viewed 819 times
She really strikes me as more in line with the model in the original post... But I've been drinking hard cider after a crappy week at work (not the patient care part. I LOVE doing anesthesia. The "I'm the boss" part. God, I can't WAIT until I retire.) so... there is that. :plaidskirt:
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

DocWen wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:03 pm I fully realize that I'm the odd man out in this conversation but when I think "plumper" and "voluptuous," I think:

is-there-anyone-of-you-gentlemen-here-who-saw-golden-voyage-v0-7xvb119i0lcc1.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

She really strikes me as more in line with the model in the original post... But I've been drinking hard cider after a crappy week at work (not the patient care part. I LOVE doing anesthesia. The "I'm the boss" part. God, I can't WAIT until I retire.) so... there is that. :plaidskirt:
plump is just a nice way of saying fat

and if thats fat to you, my mind is blown to think what you call normal or even skinny

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

DocWen wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:30 pm
Hot doll reviews wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:45 pm Tayu looks like a mixed bag on here, just do me a favor and keep all the previous girls you make going too. One of these days I plan on adding — Ivy— to my Harem! She’s the best doll you have! IMO
The 170, 158 or 148? I've comes in many flavors!
Probably 170, I like that tall supermodel look, Goddess look! I have some 158/160 girls, love them too but when we rock and roll in the sheets their heads are in my chest. I see closer to eye to eye with the 170/168 girls. So if I wanted Ivy to make me maximum crazy, which she would, 170 my best option.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

DocWen wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:03 pm I fully realize that I'm the odd man out in this conversation but when I think "plumper" and "voluptuous," I think:

s-l1600.jpg

I would spank that so nice, man!!! What’s her stats?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

claydough wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:12 pmplump is just a nice way of saying fat
And that’s where all the disagreements in this thread are rooted.

Because that is not everyone’s definition.
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

DocWen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:11 am
claydough wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:12 pmplump is just a nice way of saying fat
And that’s where all the disagreements in this thread are rooted.

Because that is not everyone’s definition.
i didnt wanna be that guy, but words have meanings, you dont just makeup your own definition to suit your agender
fb394f247aef666401bb29489be84a2b.png
fb394f247aef666401bb29489be84a2b.png (37.04 KiB) Viewed 662 times
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... lish/plump

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Actually, never mind. I’ll leave you to yell at the clouds. I’m out.
---
DocWen

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

More realistic body proportions, specially not overly long legs compared to main torso! Too long legs makes them look like fairies

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

claydough wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:56 pm
DollCommander wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:15 pm
claydough wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:07 pm
DollCommander wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:18 pm ^ Somewhere around what Streaker and Claydough posted above is what Tayu should be going for imo.
streakers body is to a tee what they have made already, abit too skinny for me, i would pass

rin the girl i posted has a good bit higher fat% and thigh, hips, butt and belly are just that bit more wider and rounder than the doll companies are willing to make

by my best guess, those are 67cm thighs, 120cm hips, 75cm waist
Somewhere in between might be a good compromise?
ultimately i am hoping for the minimum of rin, anything under that i would likely buy a second 165cm siliko or the t161cm top sino, but i'd much much prefer a tayu if they're doing extra soft as well

from tayus comments earlier, it seems they're fairly decided on the design they've done anyway and just interested in minor corrections like the leg ratio and the general height scaling
so i think much of this discussion is in vein, but hopefully im wrong

my hope is they see some pictures and get an ideas that plumb chubby girls are just as hot as tones bodies too

redgher.PNG
hfdeedth.PNG
rwhgwesh.PNG
thredtjh.PNG
rthjredjht.PNG
Yeah, her body is ridiculously banging :evidence: I'd buy her in doll form without hesitation. I know many others would too..if they could swing the cost and if they knew she existed/was availible. There are more than a few I am confident would be interested in a Rin doll, but I don't see them in here; if I had to guess, it's likely that they don't expect a body like that from Tayu. Sete_Voltas, Bouncer, Cycleingking and others would be all for it.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

kwang007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwang007 »

Here is my input...

I think the body is very sexy! I really like the model type of body. Why make a doll of an average body. We don't get dolls for average (my own opinion and one can disagree).

Things I would change on the doll, get rid of the abs, there can be a tight stomach that is smooth and the sides dip a bit to V-shape to the groin. I drew it out in the modified example. I also like a longer stretched navel again like it is pointing to the groin. Please have thigh gap as well.

For the breasts I like a youthful healthy sag from large breasts that part outwards.

Summary:
- Smooth stomach pointing to the groin, middle bump with sides tapered.
- Long stretched navel.
- Thigh gap.
- Larger breasts that slightly sag parting to the sides. With side boob.
Attachments
stomachexample.jpg
stomachexample.jpg (185.62 KiB) Viewed 460 times
stomachexample_nolines.jpg
stomachexample_nolines.jpg (185.27 KiB) Viewed 460 times
ModifiedExample.jpg
ModifiedExample.jpg (263.09 KiB) Viewed 460 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

***entering the fray***

I actually don't mind the prototype one bit. But she's in kind of a no man's land. You could reduce the belly, flesh out the arms and shoulders to give her some real musculature, and keep the hips between 96cm and 100cm, which would make one camp happy. Or you could make her shorter, keep the belly, give her thicker thighs and bigger breasts, and make another camp happy.

I see no point in making her rail thin with small cups. Tayu seems to have that look covered already.

I see the prototype competing with several dolls around 164cm. Tayu has these dolls beat handily on LHP, but not IMO on faces. So a doll between 163cm and 167cm with an athletic build, not tiny hips, Tayu's perfect LHP, and a new face would certainly be welcome.

One last thing, count a bunch of us out if the doll is only released in a weight reduced version. Weight reduction techniques currently kill realism. If you want to make a weight reduced version, great, but please make a regular one in the 40-50kg range also. That's not remotely intimidating for many of us.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

setevoltas wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:24 pm One last thing, count a bunch of us out if the doll is only released in a weight reduced version. Weight reduction techniques currently kill realism. If you want to make a weight reduced version, great, but please make a regular one in the 40-50kg range also. That's not remotely intimidating for many of us.
i will second this i think its good to make light dolls, but the option for a heavy soft doll i will take every time

likewise, a doll in the 40's doesnt feel much different to my light dolls, only my doll in the 50kg+ range is a handful, i say under 50kg is a good place to aim for the experienced doll owner

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

+1 :thumbs_up: Not concerned about weight as long as it is not ridiculously heavy. Up to 40kg is fine for me with large breasts (G cup or larger), hips, thighs and ass. Quality and aesthetics, over weight would be my priority.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

lakeman1

Post by lakeman1 »

How about a option for bigger breasts on the 148cm model. Maybe F's. Nothing too big or hideous though.

bl8900
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bl8900 »

A recent post of the same AI model I mentioned earlier that would be inspiring for a Tayu model with the features I've mentioned:
Sanhui 160cm AIO Maria (broken hip joint)
Sanhui 158cm Flexi (broken knee joint)
Top-Sino 159cm T1, T3 (retired)
Elsababe 150cm XXL (retired)
Tayu/Art Doll 148cm D+ cup
Tayu/Art Doll 161cm F cup

INFORMATIONS