www.xtdoll.com

Some confusion about the head numbering

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

thazehase

Some confusion about the head numbering

Post by thazehase »

So I am looking at the heads and particularly XT-2 Nancy and XT-2-B Miriam. Is the only difference in those heads the skin color and make-up, or am I missing something?
I want to get the doll natural/white skin. So should I get XT-2 Nancy, or is there an actual difference in the build of the heads. When they both look the exact same, when they have the same skin color... I am kinda confused here.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Some confusion about the head numbering

Post by SxDolled »

thazehase wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:47 am So I am looking at the heads and particularly XT-2 Nancy and XT-2-B Miriam. Is the only difference in those heads the skin color and make-up, or am I missing something?
I want to get the doll natural/white skin. So should I get XT-2 Nancy, or is there an actual difference in the build of the heads. When they both look the exact same, when they have the same skin color... I am kinda confused here.

I believe the heads are the same, they just differ in skin tone, makeup style and eye colour 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

SxDolled wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:08 pm
thazehase wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:47 am So I am looking at the heads and particularly XT-2 Nancy and XT-2-B Miriam. Is the only difference in those heads the skin color and make-up, or am I missing something?

I believe the heads are the same, they just differ in skin tone, makeup style and eye colour 🙂
Everything but the skin color makes sense to me. :mrgreen:

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

SxDolled wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:08 pm

:thumbs_up: Yes, that's right.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

I could have sworn that they are different, but it must be the make-up that makes the XT-2-B look so different.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

thazehase wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:18 pm I could have sworn that they are different, but it must be the make-up that makes the XT-2-B look so different.
Yes, the makeup and eyebrow shapes make them look similar, but they are different and have their own styles.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

Gonna get the XT-2-B in natural skin tone then. Hope that will look great.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

thazehase wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:32 pm Gonna get the XT-2-B in natural skin tone then. Hope that will look great.
You already checked out my Emily's thread. That's the same head (XT-2). Note that I got the hard head, whereas I know someone (DocWen) who got the soft head with movable jaw. If I had to order today, I would probably get the moveable jaw now. But, be careful, you cannot resist this face. Resistance is futile...

The makeup, eyebrows, eyes, and wig can make her look very, very different...

Take a look at these heads. They are all XT-2...
Attachments
XT-2.png
XT-2.png (2.68 MiB) Viewed 173 times
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

And, of course, this is Emily...
Also, I apologize upfront. I know what I'm doing to you with these pictures of my Emily...
Attachments
N35_0657.JPG
N35_0657.JPG (5.62 MiB) Viewed 171 times
Emily 240229D1.png
Emily 240229D1.png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 171 times
Emily 240229.png
Emily 240229.png (8.26 MiB) Viewed 171 times
Emily 5.jpg
Emily 5.jpg (663.66 KiB) Viewed 171 times
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

jeep2639 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:56 pm
thazehase wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:32 pm Gonna get the XT-2-B in natural skin tone then. Hope that will look great.
You already checked out my Emily's thread. That's the same head (XT-2). Note that I got the hard head, whereas I know someone (DocWen) who got the soft head with movable jaw. If I had to order today, I would probably get the moveable jaw now. But, be careful, you cannot resist this face. Resistance is futile...

The makeup, eyebrows, eyes, and wig can make her look very, very different...

Take a look at these heads. They are all XT-2...
I am aware of that, but the make-up and eyebrows will be different, that is why I am "hoping" it will turn out all right. Haven´t seen the make-up on a nature skin yet version of the head yet.

INFORMATIONS